****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

princess - hats off to you hun, dont know how your coping!!

Zoe - i cant remember for the life of me what its called. ive text abbys granny...if she can remember or it comes to me ile text you... oooh ive had an idea ... it will prob be in abbys medical book.... ile text you if/when i find out as who know when i will next be on here!!

hugs to everyone else :) xxx

:lol: How many are left now waiting?? I honnestly didnt think i'd go past when DD was born (2 days early) but noooo i'm on target for going over now and i have NIL symptoms of anything :haha:

Guppy you HAVE to go soon!!!! Adele you have to have some SERIOUS chats with your little girl when she arrives :wacko: Thats mental!!! When did you have Leyla?? Was she late??

Im still here waitin, nothing really today apart from some quite painful twinges...I do feel like she is going to fall out everytime I stand up though so I think she is getting ready! As long as she is here by tuesday at the latest then I dont mind tooo much haha :)

tasha, i am so jealous of your pains! PLEASE SEND THEM MY WAY!!!!
https://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp244/CarolinaMamma77/LaborDustLrg.gif

hi ladies i have been to the doc and found out that im actually having contractions.. also dialated more than 1cm but unfortunately my baby is big (more than 4kg) and im booked for a csec within another 5hrs. so i am off to the hosp.

will update soon! thanks:flower:

Ooh good luck Happy_mom Another August Baby!! :happydance:

Sending tons and tons of labour dust to you mums in waiting! Hope you all get your LO soon!

Has anyone heard from Rainbows and Verspersonicca?

Mercy Have a nice time with family! We've not been discharged yet, but thats because of the problems with my leg and the MW wants to leave it for another week yet...but got the HV on Tuesday anyway?! :wacko:

How are you getting on Carolyn?

Eoz Are you ok? :hugs:

Emma is an oz under her birth weight Lucy!! She's been a monster though and we'll see how much she weighs again when I see the MW on Wednesday!

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are ok!!

Lou x

Baby france I am hunny just struggling to come to terms with my little ones troubles.hows you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carolyn thank you darlingxx

Blob again thankyou xxxx

:lol: How many are left now waiting?? I honnestly didnt think i'd go past when DD was born (2 days early) but noooo i'm on target for going over now and i have NIL symptoms of anything :haha:

ME! I am still waiting! :dohh:
With no symptoms at all really! The odd bit of back ache, stronger braxton hicks but nothing else! Come on babies we really want to meet you now!

Hope everyone is ok! xx :thumbup:

Yea i have back ache but thats nothing new as my baby is ALWAYS back to back so not to do with labour :dohh: No point in moving baby either as i move him/her and they just go right back :haha: So once i'm in labour i will be down on all fours...

guppy and blob, hope the both of you get some pain real soon :haha:

Happymom woohoo you get to meet your lo soon :) good luck

Here is hoping that my twinges turn into something regular and proper very soon coz im getting fed up :hissy:

With DD we were building our house :dohh: we moved in the night of the 25th and she was born on the 26th :rofl: I had no signs no niggles nothing...i woke up in labour...so i'm not expecting anything, but they again it makes it disapointing as i know i prob wont have a lead up to labour so every morning its like 'Oh nothing' :lol:

sorry to tired to read through the page's that I have missed :/ Just got back from my aunt's 50th party.

Was getting period like cramp's really low down and my whole bump was going hard from 6ish until about 10ish, stopped for abit and started again now.....so finger's crossed something is starting!!!
DJ at the party announced my water's had gone!! Because my aunty told them they had, just so he'd turn the music off so she could cook the cake lol i'v never been so embarrased...

I'm off to bed now, to try sleep, next door are being loud again :(

hey girls, i still got nothing :(
Walked around the plaza, ate a little lobster and ice cream, then took the doggy for a long walk. DH was nice company...i really hope something happens TONIGHT!!!!! I have a feeling it will, but i REALLY want him to come bc i know my MW is on call :D

Come on baby Isaiah!!!!

Hey ladies I have a question. I just had my bloody show which was really red, Is that normal?

honey due - yea hun mine was really bloody but if you are worried ring mw...

babyfrance - hi hun!! im doing good thanks, managing to just about keep up on here but rarely have time to reply! Ailah has got colic and im struggling to keep my PND under control again but still coping :D hows things with you?

Zoe - hope you manage to find it hun. would imagine most chemists would have it!

Blob and guppy - good luck guys - sending you lots of labor dust!!!

Hi everyone else!!! xxx

With DD i only got mine when i was in labour...so no help there :(

Well i look like i'm going over :rofl: Baby has to come out at some point right??

still here :/

OH wanted to DTD last night, but I just couldn't be arsed :/ I spent the night struggling to breath :( but fine now. tightenings and pain's stopped early hours of the morning :( so look's like i'm holding out a little bit longer!!

Adele you have to have some SERIOUS chats with your little girl when she arrives :wacko: Thats mental!!! When did you have Leyla?? Was she late??

i had her at 9 days over, was just thinking yesterday, i wasnt even booked in for term+10 last time, weird!

i went for my assessment anyways and she said its still not looking likely so am booked for tomorrow early morning induction, gna have a last minute rush round today getting everything ready for my big day :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->