****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Thanks Carolyn. Did you go into labor soon after you lost your show?

i lost a few little bits but when i lost the gigantic bloody blob it was 10am and i went into labour at 6pm and was holding ailah by 10pm!!

good luck, i hope its soon for you! but remember it can re generate so could still be a while - its def a step in the right direction though!!

xxx

Adele you have to have some SERIOUS chats with your little girl when she arrives :wacko: Thats mental!!! When did you have Leyla?? Was she late??

i had her at 9 days over, was just thinking yesterday, i wasnt even booked in for term+10 last time, weird!

i went for my assessment anyways and she said its still not looking likely so am booked for tomorrow early morning induction, gna have a last minute rush round today getting everything ready for my big day :happydance: x

Yaaay :hugs: Well least you get her soon...Tabs was early so i'm sitting wondering what the hell has happend :haha:

Carolyn :hugs: My friends LO had colic...it all went after 3 months but really feel for you, its the last thing you need!

:happydance:Princessellie FINALLY! Good luck for tomorrow, looking forward for updates x

Labour dust to you both Guppy & Blob FX you'll be next! Tash How are you managing

Zoe :hugs: Hope you and family are ok!! :kiss:

Sorry if I've missed anyone!

AFM just been and bought a canvas and we're all going to paint out hands later so Emma has one like we did for Jacob! I had to buy sparkly pink paintg for Emma though :blush:

Also going to make some weight watchers '0' point soup in a minute...apparently its supposed to be really nice! We'll see, might add some chilli to give it a kick if its bland!

How is everyone? Hope you're all ok!

Lou x

hi ladies i have been to the doc and found out that im actually having contractions.. also dialated more than 1cm but unfortunately my baby is big (more than 4kg) and im booked for a csec within another 5hrs. so i am off to the hosp.

will update soon! thanks:flower:

Happy_mom, hope it goes well for you!! 4kg not so bad - DD1 was 4.2, and DD2 5.01kg!

We're not too bad here, but all full of the cold... Bridget poor wee mite can't have anything for it, Charlotte and I will be OK with our paracetemol and DH can knock himself out with cold remedies... Thank goodness for the nasal aspirator (or snot sucker as we affectionatly call it!)

My friend Rachel had her baby today, she was due next Fri, we just saw her at the park yesterday!!

Labour dust in spades for those who need it!

Anyone else updating? I have sent MrsP a PM but my details haven't changed on the first page...?

I was due 31st Aug but had ds 24th after a 1hr 45 min labour, no pain relief and no stitches....whoop whoop! :lol:

He was a tiddler tho; 6lbs 9ozs whereas mt others were all nearer 9lb! Calling him Drew and he is perrrrrrrfect!!

Anyone else updating? I have sent MrsP a PM but my details haven't changed on the first page...?

I was due 31st Aug but had ds 24th after a 1hr 45 min labour, no pain relief and no stitches....whoop whoop! :lol:

He was a tiddler tho; 6lbs 9ozs whereas mt others were all nearer 9lb! Calling him Drew and he is perrrrrrrfect!!

Congratulation's xx

How many vest's + sleepsuit's did everyone take to hospital?

I think i'v put about 4-6 of each in, not sure tho....can always send Mike home for more if I think i'm going to need them. Doubt i'll be in for less then one night :/

tho knowing me...ill end up adding more..

Hey girls!!! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile, this baby is just taking up all my time!! haha
I can't believe August is almost over!!! Hope you overdue girls get your little ones out soon, I know it sucks being overdue, but once that little bundle of joy arrives you won't remember anything about your life before they were here!!!

Labour :dust::dust::dust: for all!!! :D

Well, no due date baby for me! :shrug:
Getting lots of BH's and bit of back ache but nothing else! :dohh: Lucas was two weeks late so I guessed this one would be late, but I am really ready to meet my baby now! :dohh:
:dust: to everyone who needs it and :hugs: to everyone who already have their babies! xx

well, have lost a bit more of my plug but nothing else so far, looks like induction will be going ahead as planned tomorrow morning :dohh:

x

well, have lost a bit more of my plug but nothing else so far, looks like induction will be going ahead as planned tomorrow morning :dohh:

x

Good Luck! Hope it all goes smoothly (and quickly) for you! :hugs: :dust: xx

sorry to tired to read through the page's that I have missed :/ Just got back from my aunt's 50th party.

Was getting period like cramp's really low down and my whole bump was going hard from 6ish until about 10ish, stopped for abit and started again now.....so finger's crossed something is starting!!!
DJ at the party announced my water's had gone!! Because my aunty told them they had, just so he'd turn the music off so she could cook the cake lol i'v never been so embarrased...

I'm off to bed now, to try sleep, next door are being loud again :(

:haha: how embarrassing,booo to your neighbours.Really hope these pains turn into summat hun x

honey due - yea hun mine was really bloody but if you are worried ring mw...

babyfrance - hi hun!! im doing good thanks, managing to just about keep up on here but rarely have time to reply! Ailah has got colic and im struggling to keep my PND under control again but still coping :D hows things with you?

Zoe - hope you manage to find it hun. would imagine most chemists would have it!

Blob and guppy - good luck guys - sending you lots of labor dust!!!

Hi everyone else!!! xxx

Hey you.forgot to text.the chemist wouldn't sell it saying it's for lactose intolerant babys :shrug:Saying i have to speak to health visitor.i'll do it Tuesday.But i have switched bottles and burp him after every oz or so and so far its not to bad.

hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Not sure hun.I know jetters was.I'll pm her.Congratulations.love love his name x

x

Wow you are still here! this baba will be mahoosive at this rate.Good luck xxxxx

heya girls,

Zoe sending huge you hugs :hugs: i hope you and the family are ok. if you ever want to let off some steam to someone, then i am here.

Sending all the lovely pregnant mummies lots of labour dust and pains

congrats tyandemsmummy on the birth of Drew

I was wondering were this thread went...
I have been a shy one :blush: but now that I have three days until my c-section, I thought I would perk up a bit.
So perhaps I will have the last baby in August, we shall see....
Has anyone heard how Dizzy65 is doing? Last I heard she was getting induced and I never saw a birth announcement or post.
Hope all you ladies are doing great!

zoe - Abby had a dairy allergy! didnt realise it was specifically for that though - as far as i was aware it was to thicken the bottles so i didnt end up wearing a bottle of curdled milk everytime i fed her lol...

Hi everyone else? How many babies are still to come??

Blob... Claire tied you to a birthing ball yet? hehe...

WELL ladies... first night out in MONTHS last night... perhaps had a few too many but had an amazing time and had a good dance! lol..
was feeling a bit worse for wear at 6am when Ailah woke up with a stinker of a nappy :D gotta love kids haha xxx

im in labour!!! finally lol, only 19days late :dohh:

wish me luck girls :D x

Yeah!!!!! Good luck x

Congratulations Tyandemsmummy, how fast was your labour!! Lucky you!

Lucy Hope you and family get rid of your cold...love the 'snot sucker name!! Poor Bridget though :hugs:

Zoe My friends LO really suffered for first three months with colic and was lactose intolerant...she was prescribed an aptimal milk and colief and few other things. If its any consolation after three months everything seemed to settle down and her weaning has gone really well!!

Danielle I took 5 of each in with me!

Bet your really excited Alaskanwhite about meeting your LO soon!

Hey Melissa & Lollip0p how are you and families?

Hope ladies, bumps and babies are well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->