****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Baby France My attitude is balls to em.It's their loss and like you say they miss out.It upsets me as most kids have Grandparents and get spoilt.My mum says she cares so why does she not ring/text.No one sent us a card for Ashton.No family apart from my brother has met him.

At least our wedding guest list is very short lol

Have a nice day tomoro hun xxx

As baby france says Zoe, its their loss at the end of the day, if they want to miss out on the amazing experience, its their loss, and your kids know that you and your oh love them to bits and will always be there for them which is the main thing, even though i know thats proberly not how you feel sometimes. I do understand how it feeels, we have got certain members in our family that says they are going to be the best aunt, grandma etc, but they never come and see Kaiya, and the ones that do come and see her dont respect my wishes, of how I want to look after her, i.e if she is asleep no one wakes her up, and they only come round to get one up on the other members of my family and slag off the other members of our family, does my head in, its all mostly oh family, so i cant really say alot, but they made my prgnancy hell, and i have a feeling the next few years arent going to be much fun with them point scoring and us in the middle.
woah sorry, kinda went off one one there.

I think Ashton and Kaiya could be made for each other when they are older, both love their food! :winkwink: What you describe with Ashton is exactly like what I have with Kaiya, i could have written it myself thats exactly what she is like, even down to the snacking.
pooing wise i thought we had cracked it, she started to poo a few loose ones along with some lumps nof clay, but for the last day nothing has come, not sure how many poos they should do a day on ff

enjoy your day out tomorrow baby france, i struggle to make myself ready before midday at the moment. he he he:haha:

thanks lliena, she looks really annoyed if i blow in her face, i found tapping the bottle helps too, but will speak to the hv when they come at some point.
how often do all your hv come to see you?

Has everyone got much planned for bank hol monday?

Zoe & Lollip0p Thats just shit. :hugs:

I think that sometimes families are crap. My mum and twin have caused their fair share of arguments (esp after I had my ovary removed and during pregnancy with Jacob). We just found out that my sister isn't well, shes just been diagnosed with post traumatic stress so I'm not as mad and angry at her as I used to be...just disappointed that I didn't see it earlier!

Well, I've been up since 6ish and both babies are dressed, fed and watered. Just about to get the pram & bike in the car and then make a picnic! Its lovely outside, just hope it stays nice!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Lou x

Man I am so tired, Avalon woke up every 2hrs for a feed last night think shes having a growth spurt. It wouldnt be so bad if she settled straight after her feed like she does in the day but but she doesnt it takes about another 40/60mins to get her back to sleep at night :( so in reality I was getting an hr inbetween feeds or actually just lying there waiting for her to cry again so not sleeping at all.
Then about 7am she woke and I just burst into tears, I dont cope with not sleeping very well Im one of those people that NEEDS my sleep. I felt so daft but james understood and took her downstairs even though he has barely had any sleep either and now he has taken both girls out to the park and ordered me back to bed till I feel like getting up bless him. :cloud9: Trouble is now I know its day time all I can think about is what needs doing in the house and I cant get back to sleep so sat in bed eating jaffacakes and surfing the web :wacko: it's nice to have proper peace and quiet though!

Hope everyone else is ok! Labour :dust: to all mummies still waiting!

Hi ladies,

ive just read the last 6pages but if im honest cant remember much of what i read haha!

Zoe - you can buy the carobel online if that helps. hope your alright hun!!

afm - well if im honest its not the best of news, it would appear the battle with pnd has begun. I thought there was a chance it could just be baby blues but i know the signs and feelings all to well.
determined to tackle it head on and not be ashamed this time though. Ailah needs to go to Dr for her sticky eye so im going to mention it then. Ive spoken to HV and she is very supportive as is FOB and best friend. They were around last time it happened so know how to cope with my crazy mood swings. Ive done well though and have had 3 good days in a row!! so im optimistic its not as bad as last time :D

hope everyone else doing alright xx

***rant alert***

sorry ladies but if i dont let off some steam im going to march up to the Dr's surgery and punch the receptionist square in the face!!

last time i had pnd, my dr was a complete arse and said there wasnt really such a thing as pnd blah blah blah was an arrogant prat and anytime ive had to see a dr since ive made an appointment with a diff dr. nobody has questioned it.

I called today to make an app for my post natal check up and for ailahs eye, knowing i was going to need an internal exam and discuss the pnd i asked for a nice lady dr.

The silly ^£%^"£$%^£$% on reception tells me it has to be with my own dr. i explained i hadnt seen my own dr in over a year and wanted a female dr anyway..... she quite bluntly said MY drs next available app was thurs at 8.50......

So i asked to change MY dr and requested a female.... she said it will depend on if they are taking on patients and if they arent i will have no choice but to go to MY dr as thats who im registered with....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.... she has no idea. that arse is lucky i didnt put in a complaint about him last time and as a friend rightly pointed out what if i couldnt have an internal from a man for religious reasons then what would she do!?!

waiting for her to call me back to tell me if any other drs are taking on patients.

all done :) better now. sorry ladies xx

Silly receptionist carolyn I prob would have given her a mouthful! Have some :hugs: too xx

morning ladies :D Still no sign of H coming :( I'm due tomorrow aswell :/

same here :sad1: & i am now one week over due :hissy:
Leaving soon to get my amniotic levels checked and an ulra-sound. cant wait to see my little guy but seeing him in person last week would have been tons better!

Ah Guppy, I feel for you!! I'm only 2 days over and I am fed up!! My LO wasnt engaged at my last appointment a week ago so I dont have a clue what happening!

Good luck at your appointment. Let us know how you get on! x

hi girls!
Well everything went GREAT today! :dance:
Got to see my little guy...who isn't quit as *little* anymore :haha: (as compared to 20 weeks!). Baby was moving up a storm! (no wonder tho, i drank super cold OJ before specifically bc normally around 10 AM he is asleep :dohh:) Anyways, baby is very happy in there! (no wonder he hasn't came out yet! :dohh:) The tech said his HB was great, amniotic levels are wonderful, baby was moving up a storm and the placenta is doing just fine :D I also had to sit for about 45 min with 2 straps hooked to my belly to monitor his HB and i had to push a button every time he moved. HE was a squirmy little booger thats for sure! :haha:

So even though i am one week overdue (they wanted to induce me tomorrow or Wednesday, docs in the States are VERY adamant about inducing women during the 41st week. :wacko: So i am just praising God that everything is fine and dandy and i dont have to be induced this week! :happydance:

Glad everything is well guppy :D

I have MW on wed's, hopefully they will tell me an induction date....that's the only thing that i don't like about being pregnant....not knowing when i'm going to go into labour :/

Hey ladies, hope all the mums to be have they're babies very soon and all the new mommies are having a good time with they're babies xxx

Afm, well it's not been an easy time for me as late. My depression is coming back big time and have been having a hard time. I haven't been sleeping which makes it worse. I'm off to the docs tomorrow to see what can be done and hopefully i'll get an appointment with my psychiatric doc sometime this week. I don't mean to sound down but i'm struggling and i don't want to get too down so it effects my relationship with Peter as he is such a loveable baby.

Will keep you posted as to how i get on xxx

AHH! stretch and sweep in an hour! :shock:
sorta nervous! Will it work if i already lost most of my plug? :shrug:

well girlies, ive had my little girl, i was having contractions the night before my induction but they died off by the time id gotten to the hospital so she gave me the first pessary and told me to go and chill for 6hrs lol, when i came back nothing had changed, cervix wise, so she gave me another pessary, within 4hrs of having teh second pessary i had her, my little gorgeous girl, born 8.18pm weighing 8lbs 8.5oz on 29th august :D

x

well girlies, ive had my little girl, i was having contractions the night before my induction but they died off by the time id gotten to the hospital so she gave me the first pessary and told me to go and chill for 6hrs lol, when i came back nothing had changed, cervix wise, so she gave me another pessary, within 4hrs of having teh second pessary i had her, my little gorgeous, serin hamide marie, born 8.18pm weighing 8lbs 8.5oz on 29th august :D

x

cngratulations xxx

Carolyn :hugs: Hope you manage to see a doctor that actually understands rather than the idiot you're under at the minute!! I'm sure all doctor receptionists are sent to train on how to be a bitch...they're all the same! I always get asked what its about - I always ask them if they're a doctor!!! At least you've recognised the signs and symptons so have a head start and sounds like you've got some great support there too :hugs:

Lliena Thats so cool of James to give you a rest!! Hope you managed to catch up on some sleep!

:happydance:PrincessEllie Congratulations!!!! So pleased that your LO finally came to say hello! How you have coped for so long is beyond me!! We were due the same day!

Philly :hugs: Hope you're feeling better soon x

Guppy I DTD after a stretch and sweep and swear thats what brought my LO on...maybe worth a try? Good luck!

Danielle Not long now eh!!! FX you have a due date baby!

AFM SHATTERED!!! Had a lovely day and came home to a relatively clean and tidy house! Kev's just cooked me tea, both babies are in bed and I'm going to have a bath, watch tv and then bed for me too!

Hope you lovely ladies, bumps and babies are ok!

Come on the last of the August babies...not long...we want to meet you!!!!!

Lou x

Carolyn :hugs: Get that sorted, i moved surgeries because i just couldnt be bothered with the shit anymore :nope:

Philly :hugs:

Guppy :wohoo: Im refusing induction until 3 weeks over (unless there are problems) i cant face going into hospital for that :wacko:

princessellie bet she's all worth that stress :cloud9: She looks GORGEOUS and soooo teeny in her carseat :cloud9:

Baby Molly finally arrived on the 24th weighing 8lb 4Oz. I refused an induction but the second sweep and an afternoon on the trampoline with my 3 year old seemed to do the trick! I was so pleased as it meant I could have my water birth. Congratulations to all the other new Mums and good luck to those waiting patiently.

Philly, at least your aware of it hun thats half the battle already won :hugs:

Anyone else that needs them have some more :hugs:

Congrats to all new mummies :happydance:

Afm feeling better again now for having a kip woohoo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->