****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Thanks ladies!

Baby france, i may just have to attempt that! :winkwink:

Blob, you go girl! :bodyb:

Well the sweep didn't hurt at all :thumbup: just a lot of pressure when she did it, felt like i had to pee :blush: but it didn't hurt. Not sure if it actually did anything or not tho bc i dont have any cramping and no blood :shrug: so IDK. Really hope it works tho! The doc said to remain upright so his head can put pressure on the cervix to release hormones and dilate it. REALLY hope it works! I only have one day left to be an August mama :sad1:

well girlies, ive had my little girl, i was having contractions the night before my induction but they died off by the time id gotten to the hospital so she gave me the first pessary and told me to go and chill for 6hrs lol, when i came back nothing had changed, cervix wise, so she gave me another pessary, within 4hrs of having teh second pessary i had her, my little gorgeous, serin hamide marie, born 8.18pm weighing 8lbs 8.5oz on 29th august :D

x

Yay!!! Congratulations! x

Baby Molly finally arrived on the 24th weighing 8lb 4Oz. I refused an induction but the second sweep and an afternoon on the trampoline with my 3 year old seemed to do the trick! I was so pleased as it meant I could have my water birth. Congratulations to all the other new Mums and good luck to those waiting patiently.

Congratulations! So glad you were able to have your waterbirth!

hi girls!
Well everything went GREAT today! :dance:
Got to see my little guy...who isn't quit as *little* anymore :haha: (as compared to 20 weeks!). Baby was moving up a storm! (no wonder tho, i drank super cold OJ before specifically bc normally around 10 AM he is asleep :dohh:) Anyways, baby is very happy in there! (no wonder he hasn't came out yet! :dohh:) The tech said his HB was great, amniotic levels are wonderful, baby was moving up a storm and the placenta is doing just fine :D I also had to sit for about 45 min with 2 straps hooked to my belly to monitor his HB and i had to push a button every time he moved. HE was a squirmy little booger thats for sure! :haha:

So even though i am one week overdue (they wanted to induce me tomorrow or Wednesday, docs in the States are VERY adamant about inducing women during the 41st week. :wacko: So i am just praising God that everything is fine and dandy and i dont have to be induced this week! :happydance:

They get so big on the u/s screens. My last u/s with Kelana was at 36 weeks, and I couldn't really tell what I was looking at because she was so big! LOL! Glad to hear that baby is doing well.

Thanks ladies!

Baby france, i may just have to attempt that! :winkwink:

Blob, you go girl! :bodyb:

Well the sweep didn't hurt at all :thumbup: just a lot of pressure when she did it, felt like i had to pee :blush: but it didn't hurt. Not sure if it actually did anything or not tho bc i dont have any cramping and no blood :shrug: so IDK. Really hope it works tho! The doc said to remain upright so his head can put pressure on the cervix to release hormones and dilate it. REALLY hope it works! I only have one day left to be an August mama :sad1:

So glad it didn't hurt. Come on contractions!!!

AFM: Kelana is two weeks old today! Where has the two weeks gone? I am feeling SO much better, albiet a tad tired. LOL! Today I dropped the two older kidlets off at a playdate, and I decided to walk. I pushed the stroller up the steep hill, and it was fine! I felt so good, and strong and not even out of breath. Can't wait to start my exercising probably next week. I feel so good. Oh, and remember how four days after I had given birth I had only lost ONE pound...well, now I have lost 29 pounds. That's more like it! That is how much swelling I had after her birth. So, yeah, I am off all medications and pain meds. I still have a flow though (yuck) and breastfeeding is going great. She is a good baby (I hope I don't jinx that) and I am very very happy.

Well ladies, tomorrow is the big day for me. I go in at 6am Tuesday morning for my c-section. Wish me luck! I will post pics and details as soon as I am able!

Well ladies, tomorrow is the big day for me. I go in at 6am Tuesday morning for my c-section. Wish me luck! I will post pics and details as soon as I am able!

Good luck hun! :flower:
Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! :flow:
Hopefully i will be able to join you on being the last of the August Mommies!

Guppy you're running out of time!!!! We need Isaiah to come out so he can be born on my b day! It really is the coolest b day.

Well today is my due day!!! Finger's crossed labour at least start's today...wanted him to come while Mike's parent's are on holiday and they arae back on Thursday :/

I think ive got mastitis in my right booby :( the left one sore too! :(

just what i need when i have no idea who my dr is lol!

today should be fun :( xx

check out the cures on Jetters FB status of lasr week :thumbup:

Have you had it before? Best cure is to feed with babies chin facing the red patch - you may have to be contortionist! :hugs: Get some abx and youll notice improvement in hours

Carolyn yea you have to battle through it to get through the infection if you can :thumbup: Try the cabbage on your boob and hot flannels to get the infection out :hugs:

alaskanwhitec Good Luck :flower:

Guppy :hugs: Hope things start soon hun!!

no never had it before...health visitor coming round this afternoon... ailah has a sticy eye and a touch of milk thrush.... FAB!!

were falling to bits haha...

moggy - there isnt a red patch as such.... it looks like my nipple is growing a nipple that has a massive spot on it... puss and everything haha tmi sorry xx

that may not be mastitis...?

if A has thrush your boob might too....

:hugs: hope HV has good news and prescription!

that may not be mastitis...?

if A has thrush your boob might too....

:hugs: hope HV has good news and prescription!

tmi again...

right booby is has a massive pussy spot and is really hot and sore. On the phone this am HV told me to empty boob... i used pump but hardly anything was coming out :( confused.com as normally i have a milk flow on par with a dairy farm..... :nope:

sounds like blocked duct - will A feed from it? Maybe try the rugby hold?

i cant take the pain :( the thought of it makes me cry!! i emptied it with pump earlier, had relief for about an hour :( xx

Im starting to feel like a failure...this is the 8th day that i have woken up NOT havnig started labor :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->