****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Good morning ladies! :D
I have some news!!! :yipee:
My water broke around 4AM this morning. Contractions are 5 minutes apart. they wanted us to come in for evaluation so we are at the hospital trying to get things going. Rocking on my ball and walking. Sucks that the clock is now ticking since it did break, however, Isaiah will be here by 4AM tomorrow! :wohoo::dance::yipee:
I AM SO GLAD I DIDNT GET INDUCED ON WED!!!!!! & i dont have to go to my appt today! :winkwink:

My water broke around 4AM this morning. Contractions are 5 minutes apart. they wanted us to come in for evaluation so we are at the hospital trying to get things going. Rocking on my ball and walking. Sucks that the clock is now ticking since it did break, however, Isaiah will be here by 4AM tomorrow! :wohoo::dance::yipee:
I AM SO GLAD I DIDNT GET INDUCED ON WED!!!!!! & i dont have to go to my appt today! :winkwink:

Goodluck hun, so glad something's happening for you x

well done hunny your gonna be a mommy very soon these boys do like to make us wait :hugs::cloud9: only seems like yesterday we was symptom checking x

well done guppy, your going to be a mummy really soon! i hope it all goes well for you. x

thats a gorgeous pic carolyn of your beautiful girls :D

did you telephone the mw danielle? my movements slowed down before I had kaiya ( i was early though) and she was back to back. but it is probably because he is running out of room in their and is being a monkey and wont come out.

no he had a spurt of movement, then they went again and along came back ache...Mike's home now so we will see how it goes, aslong as he keep's having spurt's of movement..

yey guppy!!! good luck hun!

thanks lollipop :D

danielle keep an eye on those movments and if you are slightly worried go and get it checked.... no point raising your blood pressure lol xx

:flower:Carolyn that pic of your LOs is so cute!

Guppy :happydance: Excited!! Good luck honey, so glad you did it on your own x

Flutter sounds like you've had a hard time :hugs: I've got cold sores - only the second time in my life that I've had them!! Hoping they go soon though! Good luck with the weight loss...lost 16lbs since I've had her. (lost a stone and half just having Jacob and another half a stone the next week with him - I did put 4 stone on though :wacko:)

Lollip0p Hey! How are you?

Looking forward to my chinese tonight...saved my points so I can have it! Still very bunged up though (TMI). Always been regular in the past and feel so blurgh at the min!

Hope you're all ok!!

Lou x

: I've got cold sores - only the second time in my life that I've had them!! Hoping they go soon though!

Lou - dont want to worry you but got sent this not long after I had my first baby...

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20099106759

Sure it wont affect you but best to know about it IYKWIM :hugs:

hi ladies... sorry was late to update I had emergency c sec on sat 28th aug due to contrtacting and a big baby.... any way my beautyful chubby son was born at 7.40 am.... i will write a birth story when I get a time. still little bit sore and more painful from brestfeeding part!!

hope fully all the overdue ladiesgot their LO by this time!!

here's a pic of my baby he weighed 4.250 kg and 51cm long :happydance: we named him as AHMED WAFIQ

Attachments

• Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Happy_mom Congratulations!!!

Moggy WOW :nope: that is shocking!! Thanks so much - will definately be more cautious!! I can't believe it!!

It's yonks since I've been on here!!

Congratulations to rainbows, tashaclaire, princessellie, lumpybumpy, vespersonicca

Danielle, Guppy and Blob (and anyone else!) hang in there!! I know the feeling, DD was due in May, born in June... How did the expressing go Danielle? Guppy, I think wherever you take your dates from some babies just take longer to cook...

Carolyn, hope you got your ABs OK? What a knob-end receptionist - we're allowed to see any doc at my surgery... I need to talk to HV about PND today too, I did the Edinburgh scale and got 16, so not great...

Nik and Mrs P, sounds like you had good trips!!

As for us, have been better. Bridget won't sleep in the day apart from in the car, so even though C has been at childminders this week, I have had no down time in the day at all - I'm shattered. Took from 7pm to 11pm feeding every half hour to get her to sleep last night.

She's crying again now and I feel lost, no idea if she's tired or hungry or just wants a cuddle or what. She's sitting in the swing looking cross. My guess would be tired as she's been up since 7 with only a 10 min doze while I took C to childminder... but I just feel like I don't know what to do with her at all.

We're waiting for HV to arrive now, 20 mins late so far.

Oh hon!!! I dont know what to advise.

I wouldnt beat your self up though for not being able to carry on, you have given B a good start to life and if a bottle benefits you all thats not a bad thing.

H is all over the place due to the problems we are having with his milk. We are starting on a prescription milk, we have had one bottle on it so far, no improvement but it just sends you round the bend.

Big hugs honey and we are here for you xxxx :kiss:

Lucy so nice to hear from you! :hugs: sounds like you're having a rough time. Can't give you any advice, but if you ever need to talk, you know where I am. What does OH say about bottle feeding? It might be an option cos although you say it won't help with some things it could allow someone else to give you a break and get some sleep and maybe a night off from the night feed? Or even chance to get out of the house alone?

Carolyn glad your boob seems better - thats a sentence I'd never thought I'd say to someone!!

Glad you enjoyed your hols Mercy know what you mean about nothing being better than your own home!

Labour dust to you overdue mums...you're still August babies though x Danielle definately ring the midwife if you're concerned!

AFM just cleaned and tidied the whole house and now officially shattered! Just need to mop kitchen floor and sort Jacob's splat room out but that can wait while I rest and have a brew! Bit nervous about getting weighed tonight...is that sad?!

Lou x

Wow, you sound like you are doing just great hon x

hiya everyone..just a quick update on me.. Had my lit princess Crystal Ellisha by elective c-section on 19th August... 10.04am.. 8lb 5oz!! She spent her first 5days in NICU due to RES problems and low blood sugar and had problems feeding..we both came home on 26th .. She is doing well and im so in love!! xx

Congratulations xx

Lucy Sharing the load definately makes life easier. Before I had Jacob I was quite narrow minded and could never understand why mums didn't breast feed, I struggled so much at first with him. Eventually we cracked it but when he was about 16 weeks I'd started to resent Kev. He could go to bed when he wanted, cos even though he would get up most of the time with me and make me a brew in the night I just wanted ONE night without having to get up or having to spend all week expressing for it! He could go to football without a seconds thought about feeding him etc... It was only when I went to rounders one night in a real sulk knowing that I was sacrificing a night out on the Friday (only enough expressed frozen for it) that he gave him some cartoned sma milk. I was soo angry at the time but then when he slept through the night (was the first time) felt like big weight was lifted!! You have to do right by you and your family!! :hugs: I feel guilty this time about not breast feeding and spent many a night in tears about it - but I know that bottle feeding is best for my family.

I lost 3lb at weight watchers...I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I'm trying to be positive, but I know I'm really impatient and expected to lose half a stone a week :haha: I do feel really bunged up at the minute though!

Hope the rest of you August mums to be are off having babies x

You go girl, we done hon. I have been doing slimming world and all I lost the first weeks was 1/2lb and I had stuck to it religiously so 3lb is fab.

Lady said might have only lost a little as I dont have a huge amount to shift, but I'd been so good I thought I'd loose a good 4lb! :nope:

hi ladies i haven't been on in a while been a poorly girl had mastitus and was ill so gave in and had antibiotics i have breast fed through the pain and i'm glad i did cause better now and it's been so worth it altho i'm falling apart lol got styes in my eyes cold sores all over my lips and am just generally run down but plus side i lost a stone when i had baba got weighed on day 10 of him being born and since then i've gone onto loose 7lb so all good going back to slimming world soon and want to loose 7lb before i rejoin at joel being 6 weeks old 7lb in 3 weeks will be ok by me he's weighing 8lb 14 oz now gonna be weighed again tuesday so i can see what a fatty he is he is a good boy and sleeps through from 8 til 4 have tried to feed him later but he likes to sleep from 8 bless him and be in his cot bless

congrats all baba's being born :hugs::cloud9:

WOW what a good boy you have flutter, what ever you are doing send it my way.

Hope you're feeling much better now x

thought i would share a pic of my beautiful girls.....:cloud9:

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/46043_421350878911_505598911_4927293_1091533_n1.jpg

Gorgeous hon xx

Excellent news Guppy, fingers crossed its not too long for you

hi ladies... sorry was late to update I had emergency c sec on sat 28th aug due to contrtacting and a big baby.... any way my beautyful chubby son was born at 7.40 am.... i will write a birth story when I get a time. still little bit sore and more painful from brestfeeding part!!

hope fully all the overdue ladiesgot their LO by this time!!

here's a pic of my baby he weighed 4.250 kg and 51cm long :happydance: we named him as AHMED WAFIQ

Congratulations :hugs:

AFM - Mum's birthday today so have been out for lunch with her and took it to a little local farm, fed the goats and the sheep, she loved it.

Had a lovely dinner with my DH along with a glass of wine, now just chilling watching Al Murray with a :coffee: and some chocolate (well 15g bag of buttons which is about 8!!!) kills the craving, then I am going to ravish him, little does he know!! :haha:

Tomorrow I have a date with the garden, its gone mad, then I need to get stuff ready for Sunday, I am doing a bootsale on Sunday.

Started on my pill again today. Had my 6 week check yesterday. All good for both mummy and baby. I cant have my smear for another 6 weeks yet, not that I enjoy them but really wanted it done as it was due in January and especially with the bleeding I had.

Little man weighs 10lb 7oz, little chunk. Looked in E's book, she was 16 weeks old before she weighed that. Now have a prescription milk for him to see if we cant get an improvement.

Love to all xxxxx

Mrs P you've been busy! I've got about 3 and a half stone to lose, in honesty I don't LOOK to bad...but it the heaviest I've ever been! I never got chance to lose the weight after Jacob. I put 4 stone on with him and only ever lost coming up to 3 before I fell pregnant with Emma! And before then the problems I had with my ovary was like being pregnant so again I'd put on weight!

Know what you mean about smear, as horrible as they are I want one asap. My step sister is only 24 and got diagnosed with cervical cancer in November and on the day I had Emma she was told they would no longer give her chemo as they can't contain it. Only weeks before she'd been told that contained she had 2-5 years, now every day is a blessing. My step dad can't even bring himself around to see Emma and my mum is all over the place! You couldn't meet a nicer girl either! WOW sorry...kinda waffled on then...

Guppy How are you? Hope you've had your LO?

Hope ladies, babies and remaining bumps are ok x

hey ladies,

Mrs P - hope you had fun last night hehe!!

Anyone heard form guppy?

AFM - Abby off to her grannys today and chris (fob) taking Ailah to his cousins daughters birthday party. So i should get a whole 2 hours with an empty house and peace and quiet later :D lol xxx

well....day 4!
Baby's being a bugger again this morning and being quiet :/ just like yesturday. I'm getting a ache in my bump...not sure how to describe it...maybe the full feeling when your eating and then my bump's aching and going all hard at the same time.. BH's maybe?

Hi ladies :)

Sorry not been on much am mad busy atm and also Avalon isnt sleeping too good so I spend a lot of my time sleeping when she does! Hope you are all ok :hugs: I promise to try and get better at checking in more!

James goes back to work on Monday and im on my own then in the day/back to doing school run etc. It will be weird not having him around during the day after a whole month of him being here!

No updates yet from Steph (guppy) on her journal...last I heard she's got contractions 2 min apart and intense, but that was last night...so hopefully she's snuggling with her little one right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->