****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I never imagend he'd be this late! :/
Been getting pain's on and off alday, in my back alot aswel, going to have some dinner/tea when OH get's home then have a bounce on my ball :D
I'v done nothing today! Ment to be spending the weekend cleaning and tidying ready for Monday...but can not be bothered at all :( My mum's coming to help me Monday morning tho she say's :D

Talking about my mum...she's really annoying me atm :( said her and her friend are coming to visit me tuesday after i'v had the baby, but I only want Mike there, and she wont accept that :( told her I don't want any visitor's but she just keeps saying "not coming to see you, coming to see Henry" All i'm going to want to do is be with Mike and H and rest :(
Maybe i'll just not tell her until Tue evening that i'v had him...then we will just get complained out for not texting her the second he was born to tell her!

Going overdue is so awful I went a week overdue and honestly I cant imagine going any longer than that so I feel horrible for you. Lots of labor dust. :dust: Anyways I said the same exact thing about visitors before I had the baby but honestly afterwards I had a completely different perspective. also most people should be considerate of you and just pop by and leave quickly thereafter! my family was nice about it and didnt overstay their welcome.

I never imagend he'd be this late! :/
Been getting pain's on and off alday, in my back alot aswel, going to have some dinner/tea when OH get's home then have a bounce on my ball :D
I'v done nothing today! Ment to be spending the weekend cleaning and tidying ready for Monday...but can not be bothered at all :( My mum's coming to help me Monday morning tho she say's :D

Talking about my mum...she's really annoying me atm :( said her and her friend are coming to visit me tuesday after i'v had the baby, but I only want Mike there, and she wont accept that :( told her I don't want any visitor's but she just keeps saying "not coming to see you, coming to see Henry" All i'm going to want to do is be with Mike and H and rest :(
Maybe i'll just not tell her until Tue evening that i'v had him...then we will just get complained out for not texting her the second he was born to tell her!

Going overdue is so awful I went a week overdue and honestly I cant imagine going any longer than that so I feel horrible for you. Lots of labor dust. :dust: Anyways I said the same exact thing about visitors before I had the baby but honestly afterwards I had a completely different perspective. also most people should be considerate of you and just pop by and leave quickly thereafter! my family was nice about it and didnt overstay their welcome.

I wouldn't mind if it was just my mum, but no it's my mum and her friend (i know her friend wouldn't come if I said to her I wasn't up to it) but my mum would talk her into going...and my mum would want to spend the whole 2hour's off visiting there, and it's only 2per bed, so my OH would have to go out :( I'd rather just my OH, then his parent's can't complain that my mum's been or that my mum's friend's met H before them, or anything

Obviously i dont know about your hosipital but where i gave birth was quite relaxed about how many people were round the bed and didnt really count FOB iykwim... he was allowed there outwith visiting times and when people were visiting.

How you feeling this morning hun??

AFM feeling much better today, packing Ailah off to my sisters for a couple of hours to get some peace and quiet. Feeling a bit sick and head achey becuase of going on the meds but shouldnt last long hopefully. Back to the Drs in a month for a check up....
Seeing HV 2moro. Had a good chat with FOB and best friend yesterday and dont feel quite as loopy now!! xxx

our's might be, but going to tell my mum its 2 per bed still lol I don't want her there, told OH not to tell any one i'v had LO unti visiting is over for that day.
I give up....same again last night as the night before...

Just a quickie to say my :yellow: bump turned :pink: on September 9th... 12 days late!
Martha Sophia entered the world at 2.37am weighing a whopping 10lbs 5ozs and measuring 56cm long!
I will write up my birth story when I get chance but I it was a relatively quick labour and I coped with just gas and air! Very proud of myself!!! :thumbup:
I am totally in love! She is perfection itself! :flower:
Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Just a quickie to say my :yellow: bump turned :pink: on September 9th... 12 days late!
Martha Sophia entered the world at 2.37am weighing a whopping 10lbs 5ozs and measuring 56cm long!
I will write up my birth story when I get chance but I it was a relatively quick labour and I coped with just gas and air! Very proud of myself!!! :thumbup:
I am totally in love! She is perfection itself! :flower:
Hope everyone is doing ok xx

congratsxx

A bit late but I had my LO 6 days late on 29th August 2010 at 22.07 weighing 7lbs 1oz. Labour lasted 21 1/2 hours!! :cry: But my yellow bump turned BLUE :happydance:

Congratulations Didda!! Well done you x

21 hours Loopy Wow! Congratulations!!

Danielle Hope you're ok...is it tomorrow you go to be induced?

yeah baby france tomorrow at 5pm I got to be there. BUT pain's are back close together again, so going to time them for an hour and ring triarge at half 2! see if they let me go in to be checked over.
I'v found away to cope with the pain other then breathing :) rubbing bottem of my bump :D don't know why but it ease's the pain in my bump and just leave's me with the pain in my back that I can cope with atm :)

carolyn, hope the crappy side effects stop soon and the beneficial effects kick in!!

Congrats blob looking forward to hearing abou it!!
Jasmak, don't know in case of bf then. perhaps there is something she can take before a feed? or if it's too fast let down perhaps express a little before starting feed?
Danielle sounds like something may have kicked off just in time!! Have you got someone to update us?!
Didda, congrats, Bridget was same length (as was her sis!) but whereas C was 9lb 3 she squeezed on nearly 2 more pounds!! Yay for gas and air only!!
Loopylou, loooong labour, wow, congrats to you!

as for us, we're back to just the three of us in the house, all the friends visiting have gone home... I'm in work tomorrow morning for some training on new kit, and Bridget is coming with me :) hope she behaves!

yeh I have :)

Rang triarge at about 3.45, she told me to get a bath and have some co-cordomal, because they was only 4-5min's apart and I was coping with the pain. To ring back if my water's went or I had my show :/
Thinkinh of ringing back soon tho because there now 3-4min's apart and hurting alot :( got no co-cordomol and neither has the shop so couldn't try that!
Some of the contraction's I feel like pushing....i'd feel alot more relaxed if I knew how dilated I was if any..

aw that's great though!! there should be a rota chemist open? send mike - cocodamol is over the counter so it has to be an actual pharmacy...

https://www.latenightchemist.co.uk/ try searching that for your area maybe?

rang again about hour ago, she said go in when 3minss apart or cant handle pain..

they started bein 3mins apart, then jumped too 6mins for a couple :/

im here :/

only 2cm's dilated! lost my plug after she examind me..
She gave me option of staying and having something to help me sleep but rather b at home.
contraction's eased off when we got there, now i'm home there making up 4 it!
going to try get some sleep, not timing them. x

Hey Danielle, I actually just popped in to see how you were doing, and it sounds like things are coming along. I hope things pick up for you hon. Lots of love to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->