****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

danielle,

u still here this morning? if so how you feeling? fxd your off having H!! xx

Morning ladies!

Hope your off having your baby Danielle :D

:hugs: for all those in need of them. Sorry Im not around much atm life is just taking over atm. Things are really good here and Avalon is starting to be a lot more settled and go for 5hrs overnight before wanting a feed. Give her a few more weeks and i reckon she will sleep through :happydance: she has gained weight like a trooper too when the HV weighed her on Fri she was 8lb 6oz so had gained 1lb 3oz in a week hehe! Proud mummy :D

Hi ladies,
I know a couple of you have PND and some the baby blues and ive decided as a self help measure to keep a journal on here :D
feel free to read

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-journals/413356-my-loopy-life-d-living-pnd-x.html

i'll be stalking you carolyn :)
hope danielle is having cuddles with henry now!

as for me i 'm feeling hacked off this evening. no reason. just tired and head thumping.
bridget being annoying about feeds and only taking a couple of ounces at a time, then needing more shortly after, it makes me think i hsould have stick with BF as then at least i wouldn't be sterilising. but i know it's just today as yesterday was fine, 4-5 oz and 3 hours between feeds, so i'm hoping tomorrow reverts to that.
in work thi smorning for trianing, B good as gold, and I can sign off one third of my PRSD (appraisal) targets now :)
excuse crap typing, no excuse, i have two hands free - briefly - just not used to full sized keyboard!

Danielle had her little guy 1.36am 13/09/2010 weighing 7lb12 oz

as for me i 'm feeling hacked off this evening. no reason. just tired and head thumping.
bridget being annoying about feeds and only taking a couple of ounces at a time, then needing more shortly after, it makes me think i hsould have stick with BF as then at least i wouldn't be sterilising. but i know it's just today as yesterday was fine, 4-5 oz and 3 hours between feeds, so i'm hoping tomorrow reverts to that.
in work thi smorning for trianing, B good as gold, and I can sign off one third of my PRSD (appraisal) targets now :)
excuse crap typing, no excuse, i have two hands free - briefly - just not used to full sized keyboard!

:hugs::hugs:

Hey guys how are we xxx

Sorry not been about.life has taken over.

We are having some trouble with our youngest girl ( 22 months) So have been tied up getting her the help she needs.They think she may be Autistic :cry:

I was diagnosed with polystic ovaries syndrome yesterday and have to have a scan then an op in a few weeks.It has been affecting my blood sugar level very badly so now have to follow a Low GI diet.

Add to that I scored very high on the Edingburgh scale for PND so on meds for that.

Otherwise all is good,I had a crappy birthday last week.My own shitty mother couldn' bother.But my darling partner made up for it.

Oh and check out my ticker :happydance: We have set a date and deposits been paid.Something to focus on which is fab.

Ashton is doing so well.In 3-6 mth clothes and about to go in size 3 nappies.He is quite demanding though,always wants a cuddle or feeding.He is still very sicky but nothing seems to stop it happening.

Love to you all xxx

Oh Carolyn - Bigs hugs hon and hope you can get through it. I had it with E, was only until just before Henry was born that I would say I managed to get it under control and start to feel my self again. Thanks for sharing your journal with us, think its very brave of you.

Lots of love HWM - Do you think its the tiredness and frustration that is getting to you more with B rather than bottle feeding?

Huge huge huge congratulations Danielle, I'm so sure Henry was worth the wait. Cant wait to hear all about it.

Baby France fab aviator and congrats by the way on your 1/2 stone loss! Go you. I lost another 2lb this week so 4 in total, hoping to shift 3 next week which would be nice. I have actually lost 8lb from PP weight but 4 on SW.

Oh Zoe, seems like its all hitting the fan for you. Have no advice and wouldnt have a clue how you feel right now, but I can offer a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

Great news about the wedding though xxxx

AFM - lost 2lb at Slimming World last night, quite please didnt expect that. My bestfriend stayed over last night so we had a girlie night which was nice, Pj's and eastenders. Si is in Birmingham until tonight, not forever I know but miss him all the same.

We're off swimming tonight, we have taken that up for a Tuesday night Candice and I.

Off to Ascot next Sunday with Si's work so a trip to lakeside this week with my good friend Carrie on a dress hunt.

Other than that, just the norm. About to entertain a date with a huge basket of ironing whilst little man is asleep and E is playing quietly. Boy is she getting testing, the little moo. She has teeth coming through, turning 2 and generally being a brat. Feel like I am permenantly telling her off for something, I do try and be patient, but I will not tollerate bad behaviour. She is so ready for nursery. 8 weeks and counting.

H is great although seems to have a bit of a cold but finally settling on his milk and thickner.

Love to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone my little girl Matilda Rose was born on her due date the 25th of August at 23.55 (so just!) weighing 7lb 12oz. Sorry only now getting the chance to update xx

hi can i join my lil noah was born on 3rd august weighing 8lb 3 oz he was overdue so i was due in july

Congratulations Danielle, HopingG and halas!

Zoe, sorry to hear about your DD, I hope you are getting the help you need with that. And congratulations on your wedding date!

MrsP I think you're right it's not the bottles per se just general frustration.

Caught up with a v good friend today who's been away since B was born so that was lovely. C a bit poorly, high temp and shivery. Has had calpol and a nap and slightly better form now. I managed a half hour snooze while both girls were asleep, but felt so resentful when B woke up! C woke up shortly after so it wasn't so bad...

Zoe:hugs: Hope you and family are ok!! Congratulations on setting the date!

Well done MrsP on the weight loss! 2lb a week is what I'm hoping to achieve most weeks, but we'll see!!

Lucy I now know why they use sleep deprivation as a form of torture! :hugs: Nice you got to catch up with your friend!

Congratulations HopingG & Halas on the arrival of your LO's!!

AFM my best friend came round with her LO today and Jacob's been at nursery so its been nice to chat and play with babies that aren't on the move yet! Kevs playing football tonight after work, so off to pick up Jacob and hopefully I can get them fed, bathed and bed before he gets home!

Hope ladies and babies are ok (not sure if there are bumps left?!)

Lou x

hey girls been a while since I've had chance to get on but had my little girl, Ruby Skye, 3 weeks ago on the 23rd august, 8 days over due, got the natural birth I wanted and was the most amazing experience ever, she's been very demanding compared to what her big brother was like at her age and I havent had a second to myself let alone a minute lol but she finally seems to be settling down more now when I get a little more time i'll write my birth story still cant believe how smoothly it all went and I still laugh and cry at the same time when I think about it :happydance: Hope everyones enjoying there babies and cant wait to chat with you all again :cloud9:

Called her 'Ruby Skye', the other half wanted 'skye' as her first name, I wanted something a little bit different so agreed on using skye as her middle and finding something to go with it I started having doubts about the name a few days before I had her but love it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->