****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Congrats Delamere!

Flutter well done you at SW I rejoined last week too - I've put on 1st 10lb, which isn't as bad as I thought but I need to lose a bit more than that I was still trying to lose when I got PG. Thoughts are with your cousin.

Zoe, thoughts with your friend too, that's awful

Lliena, we've had an evening routine since the first week - are we mean?!
Charlotte and Bridget have a bath together, then it's up to bed. Bridget then has another feed in her room, and in cot at 7pm. We wake her at 10.30pm to feed and at the moment she's making it to 3 or 4am, then feeding, then bed again until 7am... After the 10.30 feed she goes in crib in our room instead of cot in her room - makes night feed easier... We did the same with C. It took a few weeks to 'work' but every evening we do the same thing and it seems to be settling down now... we give her the chance to get it right every night! Also now she's on bottles DH is doing the 10.30 feed and I'm going to bed about 9pm so I get a decent stretch asleep!

Kelly good to hear from you, how's things?

As for me, I went on my SIL2bs hen do at the weekend! A whole weekend away, I cried when I left B but then didn't cry all weekend then felt like a worse mother for not missing her!
But it was great! We did Go Ape on Saturday, then dressed up in ball gowns for a night in on Saturday - but it turned in to a jammie party as the dresses were all so heavy! Knackered now despite the lie ins as I was up so late! Just putting photos on FB now :)

hi all!!

ive been neglecting you guys a bit but im still here!! pop in from time to time but have been struggling to get 5mins to myself atm...

hope everyone is ok :D xx

hmm H is starting to wake less and less for his feed's at night :/ i'm having to set my alarm to wake me up 2wake him for a feed.
Would u guys do that or leave him a little longer between feeds? x

hmm H is starting to wake less and less for his feed's at night :/ i'm having to set my alarm to wake me up 2wake him for a feed.
Would u guys do that or leave him a little longer between feeds? x

I think its personal preference. Both of mine have fed on demand and both slept through the night by 6 weeks :D xx

Up to you. We go with if he is hungry he will wake up to feed! Think if gaining weight and plenty wet nappies you can give him the freedom to sleep...good for you to get good stretch of zzzz's at night. We find we get woken by my boobs sometimes if he sleeps a good stretch, record so far is just short of 7 hours and boy did my boobs leak!

See I suggested to OH we feed on demand but he wanted to do it how the MW said to do thing's!
been so lazy today, didn't get up properly until about 12! Fed H and went back to sleep :)

I definately feed on demand, we do. Works for us. Henry does a good strect of sleep just as the wrong time.

HWM - I am leaving the babies on Sunday they are staying at Mum's, Simon and I are going to Ascot for the day with his work. I'm dreading it. How long did it take for you to stop being upset? I'll look a right prat getting into a limo sobbing, mum is dropping us off.

HWM - I am leaving the babies on Sunday they are staying at Mum's, Simon and I are going to Ascot for the day with his work. I'm dreading it. How long did it take for you to stop being upset? I'll look a right prat getting into a limo sobbing, mum is dropping us off.

Erm, bad mum alert, I cried as I left the house and as soon as I got in the car with my dad for a lift I stopped... still 'missing' them on the way to the airport and by the time I was through security (about 25 mins after leaving the house!) I was over it... didn't feel any pangs at all until my return flight was coming in to land...

hwm funny not long for me i leave him with mom but only for a few hours as bf i went to work cause they was desperate all day sat he did come up at dinner time but i was a good girl i didn't cry he slept while i was away so not to bad .....

my cousin had her boy she wanted me to go see her she is so brave he was a tiny dot bless they has a special knitted robe for him and he was allowed to stay with her while she was there but she is now back in hospital with a womb infection bless her please god help her get through this hard time .......

Im back in my normal jeans:) the bigger sized ones but its a start :) and Im weighing less then I have in a long time!!! So happy

Lucy You're not a bad mum!! We all need time away! I'm out on Saturday night for a friends birthday - Jacobs sleeping out but Emma's being babysat. They're both stopping out together at his mums soon though...Kev's booked us tickets to watch the band Train :happydance:

MrsP Aw...you'll be fine! I hope you have a wonderful time and win some pennies! Hows the weight loss coming on?

Danielle Yeah you! Its a good feeling knowing you're getting back to you!

:hugs: to everyone and your little munchkins!!

AFM Kev and I went to pick up my engagement ring today. He's got to ask me yet and I have to say yep...its not like I'm going to say no with us having two children together eh!! Felt a bit strange being part of the choosing before he's even asked but then felt so natural too - no sense at all I know! We've not mentioned anything on FB yet about us talking about getting engaged etc...so would appreciate it if no one mentioned it! :thumbup:

Lou x

Lucy You're not a bad mum!! We all need time away! I'm out on Saturday night for a friends birthday - Jacobs sleeping out but Emma's being babysat. They're both stopping out together at his mums soon though...Kev's booked us tickets to watch the band Train :happydance:

MrsP Aw...you'll be fine! I hope you have a wonderful time and win some pennies! Hows the weight loss coming on?

Danielle Yeah you! Its a good feeling knowing you're getting back to you!

:hugs: to everyone and your little munchkins!!

AFM Kev and I went to pick up my engagement ring today. He's got to ask me yet and I have to say yep...its not like I'm going to say no with us having two children together eh!! Felt a bit strange being part of the choosing before he's even asked but then felt so natural too - no sense at all I know! We've not mentioned anything on FB yet about us talking about getting engaged etc...so would appreciate it if no one mentioned it! :thumbup:

Lou x

assuming you say yes - congratulations lol xx

afm - im jumping on the weightloss bandwagon....this is the heaviest ive ever been whilst not having a bun in the oven!! so here i go lol xxx

I have my first weigh in at slmming world tomorrow - sure to be disastrous after the hen weekend...

yay on picking your ring :D Lou

Well H is being abit unsettled tonight :/ ...all we can hear tho is the game next door are playing :( Fed up of complaining about them, if its not the game then it's them arguing. We've rang council and police and they aint done nothing :(

Thanks! The ring is really nice too - I want to wear it but Kev says he has to ask me yet! LOL!

I hope I lose this week but I'm going out for a meal with my mum and sisters tomorrow. So my plan is to drive - I can't drink and choose what I'm having now so I don't gain. I am so fricking determined! I started with 3.5 stone to lose and got just under 3 to go! That glass of wine is sooo not worth not getting into my skinny jeans! LOL!

I think we were all typing at the same time! Good luck Lucy, even if you have I think its a whole weekend you've been partying for and its not like you don't deserve it!

When I have my blow out weekend I guarantee I won't be point counting and watching what I'm eating. How does slimming world work?

Shame about your neighbours Danielle can you not nip around and ask them to turn it down?

Not worth it, my OH told them to shut up arguing at 1am in the morning once and ended up in a huge row, with me telling OH to shut the window and ring the police.
They don't take into consideration anyone else, just them self's.

im not doing ww or sw but im considering starting one if i dont get some decent results on my own!
Ive started and stopped several times but now im feeling better in myself (pnd slightly more under control) im going to give it another go! i want to be a sexy mamma haha!!

whats sorts (if any) or exercises do you ladies do? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"