****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I wish! OH does do the winding and resettling for me though so least i know he is doing what he can. Still feeding Jack but jealous of the nights you guys seem to get and the sleep! Hes doing well though so sticking with booby juice for now :thumbup:

did Sam til 23 months so want to at least aim for 6months with Jack! He is so much bigger tho!

Afternoon ladies :D

Hope your all ok! Avalon ws weighed yesterday and is now 9lb 7oz she is 6 weeks on Sat and we have had our first smiles yey! Look:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/IMAG0059.jpg
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/IMAG0067.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9:

I know, shes proper melting my heart atm I love them at this age being all babbly and starting to look round more etc its fab :D

avalon is super cute

i'm doing s/w lost 5 and half lb in 2 weeks not bad and i only put on 3 and half lb through pregnancy so i'n thinner now lol well i weigh less :blush:

Too cute Emma, she is such a little dot x

Carolyn, I got a swing on gumtree for £15 - it's great isn't it!

Lliena, cute pic!!

Flutter great on the weight loss - how did you manage to gain so little in the first place?!

as for us, had my 6 week appt, pretty useless really. BP fine, thyroxine dose slightly high at the minute but she doesn't want to change it yet. not v interested in my state of mind, said it's normal. also not concerned about my headaches, bit crap really. referring me for coil to be fitted though so that's good.

oh but i've been super organised and cleared my to do list :) it was mostly phone calls, but glad it's done!

such a cute picture!

Heres a pic of Kaiya smiling yesterday, its been so hard to capture one on camera.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Lynzielou/62260_10150281314340118_558595117_14754235_1708316_n.jpg

well done flutterbaby!

well done hwm, i have so much to do, but been here there and every where today. I have got my postnatel tomorrow, what stuff do they do? did they change your thyroxine during pregnancy? the doctor kept telling me i was fine, and then went to see a mw at 34 weeks and she said it was really low, but they never upped my dose in pregnancy, and the hv said they will do a test on Kaiya to check her thyriod levels out. did you get a lot of choice in what contraception you wanted? sorry for all the questions. x

We have had a bit of a bad day today, we woke up to find out cat shaking constantly, couldnt walk or jump, so I took him to the vets and they said he has been posioned :cry: he is currently on a drip and sedated, i just hope my little man makes it. If i find out anyone has done it deliberly i will shoot them, but I also know what squeaky is like too, loves to munch on food.

poor cat!!
my thyroid levels stayed exactly the same throughout pregnancy, I was having bloods done every 4 weeks...
I said I wanted a coil, so that's what she's referred for. (it's what i've used before)
Bridget hasn'tbeen tested specifically but I'm going to mention it at 8 week check when she sees doc for jabs etc - i think they test for congenital hypothyroidism in heel prick test anyway, and that came back fine...

seens how we are sharing hehe....

heres Ailah smiling away 2 nights ago :D

https://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/carolynsinclair21/60316_431682753911_505598911_5139173_7441997_n12.jpg

cutie smiles!!!

kelana is so sporadic with hers, i have been unable to get it on camera

such cute pics!!!!

H was weighed today, little fatty is now 8lb7! My bedtime routine was a fail, OH wanted to go see his mum and we only just got home! So thats the bed time routine a fail and my kip I planned on having when Mike got home a fail :(

oh forgot to update my yellow bump turned blue on the 1/8/10 at 100pm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->