he is huge! well over 91st centile.proper roly poly boy x

Attachments

• 100_2716.jpg
    100_2716.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2707.jpg
    100_2707.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
I was just thinking now we're all getting back to posting a bit more... anyone want to do August 2010 Awards?

Some would probably be clear cut and some we could nominate and vote?

Trying to think of categories...

-first August baby
-earliest August baby
-last August baby
-most overdue August baby
-heaviest baby
-biggest loser (for dieting mums!)
-baldest baby
-hairiest baby (?!)
-youngest mum
-oldest mum (would we admit?!)
-baby who looks most like daddy
-baby who looks most like mummy
-smallest sibling age gap
-biggest sibling age gap
-...??

Who's up for it? What other categories?

danielle, my DH had both girls at the weekend now has knew-found appreciation that it is hard work... however to put it from the other point of view, when I went back to work after C was born, I was coming home so tired that I wanted nothing to do with her for at least half an hour after I got in... DH is the same even now - he pulls his weight, don't get me wrong, but he's far more useful to me if he has half an hour of nothing before he's expected to do too much!

I dont expect him to do it soon as he walk's in, but like just help abit later on befor he goes bed.

oo yeah and mummy of many lol

OK, I'll keep a list with the suggestions then when we have enough and if people want to do it we can vote - some I guess we'll need photo evidence to choose most like mummy etc!!

danielle, my DH had both girls at the weekend now has knew-found appreciation that it is hard work... however to put it from the other point of view, when I went back to work after C was born, I was coming home so tired that I wanted nothing to do with her for at least half an hour after I got in... DH is the same even now - he pulls his weight, don't get me wrong, but he's far more useful to me if he has half an hour of nothing before he's expected to do too much!

I dont expect him to do it soon as he walk's in, but like just help abit later on befor he goes bed.

:hugs: needs a talking to then by the sound of it...

finally! Only took me since 10am to get H to settle....finger's crossed it lasts longer then 5min's so I can give a decent update!
all OH does is change maybe 1 nappy, give H one bottle (some day's) and sterilise's and make's the bottles up for night time.

Life in our house atm (other then a grumpy moaning mummy!): me, I'v gone from being 17st3lb(heaviest I ever was while pregnant) down to 15st already :D, before I got pregnant I was 15st13lb! and i'm back in my size 16's, that are a little too big :) Just need to keep it going down now :D Tho tbh think I'v only lost what I have lost because i'v only really had a appetite for one meal a day! Been asking OH to set me wii up for the past week, will get him to do it this weekend I hope, then when I get 5min's to myself, I can go on wii fit again :D Everyone keeps asking how I am, and can't believe how I had such an easy pregnancy and birth and now other then being tired, feeling great in myself! I'm thinking my stitcher's are dissolveable one's as no body as mentioned them being took out or anything! It doesnt feel like I gave birth 11days ago!
As you know with H, i'v decided to leave him to wake him self for feed's and last night/this morning I can't decide whether he went 6/7hour's or 1hour...I'm thinking 6/7 because don't see him drinking 80ml, then an hour later having another 80ml! He's gaining weight nicely :) gone from 7lb12 at birth to 8lb7 at 10day's old.
We are both now discharged from midwife! So no more waiting in for her coming! Just got to have one home visit from HV, then it will be appointment's with her at baby clinic.
OH's ex is being a complete cow atm!!! Agreed me and H could go last week with OH to see his daughter, on the agreement she was there for the first 10min's (which I was fine with, despite the fact she had said "Well I want to meet her, as far as I know she is a kiddy fiddler"!!!! this is after i'd already met the daughter!). She's refusing unsupervised visit's still, so got to wait until court which is in November sometime, and she is adement that she is going down south for crimbo and new year and that my OH isn't seeing their daughter over crimbo! She's called OH a "F**king idiot" because he had to ring mate up last night, to ask if they could go somewhere free for the visit like mate's house, as he can't afford to take her where EX as now decided they HAVE to go to, but EX as said no they have to go to said place.....which mean's he's got to go pick LO and mate up, to go to said place, to take them home after. Even tho I have said that EX should be giving mate travel cost's! because if it was EX supervising the visit's she'd have to pay for her own travel. Ahh and me and H arnt allowed to go anymore! So she's spiting her own daughter really, because H doesn't understand who people are, where as daughter was explained to about who baby H was.
so basicly, EX is being such an awkward f**king cow atm and causing nothing but stress for everyone including her mate!
Oh and not forgetting the cat's....they are driving me mad!

danielle it sounds like you and henry are doing great and mike needs to be had words with... (saying that DH doesn't sterilise at all).
When you're on about not knowing if it was 6 or 1 hours is that cos you can't remember feeding him!? that's weird isn't it when you can't remember what's happened! when B was 11/12 days old time I kept thinking we had things nailed and a day later it had all changed... had to keep reminding myself she was still brand new! And her sleeping has been better then worse then better again - quite all over the place - even at 6 weeks it's hit and miss!

danielle it sounds like you and henry are doing great and mike needs to be had words with... (saying that DH doesn't sterilise at all).
When you're on about not knowing if it was 6 or 1 hours is that cos you can't remember feeding him!? that's weird isn't it when you can't remember what's happened! when B was 11/12 days old time I kept thinking we had things nailed and a day later it had all changed... had to keep reminding myself she was still brand new! And her sleeping has been better then worse then better again - quite all over the place - even at 6 weeks it's hit and miss!

I can't remember I know I defo fed him at 1/2ish, but couldn't remember if he woke at 6 for a feed or not! He defo had one at just gone 7 tho. OH doesn't know because he slept right through! :/

ooooh august awards im excited!!

im up for it! I think either me or Danielle are the youngest...Danielle if im right in saying she is 20...c:wacko: Im sure i read that at somepoint...

Ive actually sat and wondered about how old people are :haha: im so nosey!!

I think moggy should get an award for being so dam knowledgable(sp)... my motto is if in doubt moggy will know haha!

Also... spotted hairiest baby...:blush: think my DD might be one of the top in that categorie... her hairline meets her eyebrows and she has a hairy back and ears hahaha...her father must have been a gorilla :haha: xx

if you have me on FB i've put an album you guys should be able to see, i'm anal about my privacy settings normally and DH doesn't like photos online

ooooh august awards im excited!!

im up for it! I think either me or Danielle are the youngest...Danielle if im right in saying she is 20...c:wacko: Im sure i read that at somepoint...

Ive actually sat and wondered about how old people are :haha: im so nosey!!

I think moggy should get an award for being so dam knowledgable(sp)... my motto is if in doubt moggy will know haha!

Also... spotted hairiest baby...:blush: think my DD might be one of the top in that categorie... her hairline meets her eyebrows and she has a hairy back and ears hahaha...her father must have been a gorilla :haha: xx

yeah im 20:) not 21 until Feb

HWM - Ailah has hairy arms/legs everything :haha: kept hoping it would fall out but showing no signs :( lol

Danielle - well done on the weightloss hun... I think youe the youngest by the sounds of it... im 22 in December xxx

HWM - just had a peek at your pics... so cute!

Charlotte and Mrs P's eldest both have loads of hair... im so jealous... Abbys all fell out when she was a baby and now she hardly has any :shrug: i want to put slides and bobbles in :( xx

I think my bubba might be the baldest, she has hardly any hair, yet she had hairy ears when she popped out!

postnatel appointments are a waste of time me thinks, didnt do half the stuff i thought they were going to do...............
HWM I totally forgot to ask about Kaiyas thyriod, I will ask at her jabs next week, if not ask the hv next week at our baby clinic, I got confuzzled, as Kaiya did a huge wee over the doctors bed and he was was like oh no my bed..................... argh, we both found it very funny :D so I forgot to ask, but i know they checked for part of it on the heel prick test.......... I was only worried as it affects all the girls in our side of the family.

I am 25, feel like i am going on 40 at the moment, he he he

Can I add you on facebook HWM?

well done on the weight loss Danielle, make sure you do eat something though, come monday I am going to do the special K diet, see if that gets me any where, and plus I wont have to tink of meal ideas/ make them for 2 meals a day, as I dont get the chance to do anything at the mo.

Kelana is hairy everywhere..on her head, arms, shoulders (really hairy), back, bum...lmao! Makena was too...not as bad now...but, she is still a bit hairy. I think it's cute.

I think my bubba might be the baldest, she has hardly any hair, yet she had hairy ears when she popped out!

postnatel appointments are a waste of time me thinks, didnt do half the stuff i thought they were going to do...............
HWM I totally forgot to ask about Kaiyas thyriod, I will ask at her jabs next week, if not ask the hv next week at our baby clinic, I got confuzzled, as Kaiya did a huge wee over the doctors bed and he was was like oh no my bed..................... argh, we both found it very funny :D so I forgot to ask, but i know they checked for part of it on the heel prick test.......... I was only worried as it affects all the girls in our side of the family.

I am 25, feel like i am going on 40 at the moment, he he he

Can I add you on facebook HWM?

well done on the weight loss Danielle, make sure you do eat something though, come monday I am going to do the special K diet, see if that gets me any where, and plus I wont have to tink of meal ideas/ make them for 2 meals a day, as I dont get the chance to do anything at the mo.

yes please add me! don't want to put my real name on here, but I'm 'lucy' and friends with danielle and carolyn and lou and michelle etc...

Kelana is hairy everywhere..on her head, arms, shoulders (really hairy), back, bum...lmao! Makena was too...not as bad now...but, she is still a bit hairy. I think it's cute.

Oooh def need to compare pics for these ones hairiest baldest etc and vote :)

if there is one for longest cling-on stump we did 20 days :wacko: It honked!

Ooh and Carolyn you made me :blush: but thanks :hugs:

if there is one for longest cling-on stump we did 20 days :wacko: It honked!

I've added that to the list! Shall we give it another week and see what other categories we can come up with and then we can determine winners/vote as necessary!? I'll go through the front page and figure out earliest/most overdue/heaviest/lightest etc...

categories so far... keep the suggestions coming!

-first August baby
-earliest August baby
-last August baby
-most overdue August baby
-heaviest baby
-lightest baby
-biggest loser (for dieting mums!)
-baldest baby
-hairiest baby (?!)
-youngest mum
-oldest mum (would we admit?!)
-baby who looks most like daddy