****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

that's about the best i can come up with at the mo as i am knackered.

:haha:

biggest baby?? there was a couple of 10lbers wasnt there? xxx

Bridget was just over 11... 11lb 0.5oz!!

But here's me 4 weeks PP, posted on the teen parenting post pregnancy pictures thread...
View attachment 119736
Quite proud of myself!

You look great!

Not sure who mentioned longest and shortest... I've written them on the list :) I think we'd take a measurement from 14 days to count in that - B's hadn't changed. She was 22"/56cm but I think I remember reading someone was even longer!

Been out to the market this morning, Charlotte snoozing, DH at Sainsburys with Bridget so I've just had a nice nap too. Got to go and clean/sterilise/fill some bottles now and have a tidy up in the kitchen - the cleaner was here yesterday and already it looks like a bomb has hit it!

Zoe You kick butt!!! Way to go you!

Rainbows You look great!

Lucy Woo hoo on the snooze!

won't let me quote...

Just gas and air - and I bounced on the ball - planned to try water but ran out of time!

OK, I've turned the front page in to a spreadsheet - so have earliest, latest, first, last, most popular birthday, lightest and heaviest done.

What should we do, post the categories, and you can reply with answers for any you want to 'enter'?? Actually PM might be easier...

won't let me quote...

Just gas and air - and I bounced on the ball - planned to try water but ran out of time!

:wacko: you are my idol!! Abby was 9lbs 10oz and came out swinging a cane!! I could sit down for about a month :blush: xx

August 2010 Awards!!

PM me details of any category you'd like to enter!!
Also please suggest any other categories you think we should include...

-first August baby (determined from list on front page)
-earliest August baby (determined from list on front page)
-last August baby (determined from list on front page)
-most overdue August baby (determined from list on front page)
-heaviest baby (determined from list on front page)
-lightest baby (determined from list on front page)
-biggest loser (for dieting mums!) - PM me your weight loss since giving birth!
-baldest baby - PM me a photo and i'll compile them
-hairiest baby - PM me a photo and I'll compile them
-youngest mum - PM me your age and birthday (even if you already mentioned it on here)
-oldest mum - PM me your age and birthday (even if you already mentioned it on here)
-baby who looks most like daddy - PM me a photo and I'll compile them
-baby who looks most like mummy - PM me a photo and I'll compile them
-smallest sibling age gap - PM me birthdays
-biggest sibling age gap - PM me birthdays
-mummy of many - PM me how many kids you have
-longest cling on stump - PM me how long cord stayed put!
-shortest labour - PM details
-longest labour - PM details
-most knowledgeable mum - PM your vote
-longest baby (at birth or 14 days) - PM length
-shortest baby (at birth or 14 days) - PM length
-most popular birth date (determined from list on front page)

Loving the awards idea! Don't think I'd be in for any of them... maybe the hairiest baby one! Fab idea! Thanks girls! :hugs:

OK, i've had a few PMs already, keep them coming... shall we give it a week say then announce the winners! Thinking we could get blinkies or banners for our siggies if we win something!!
didda, email me photo evidence and when we have the entries i'll post them all for comparison and voting :)
i'm putting any info you send me eg age gaps DOBs etc all on spreadsheet :)

i could have gone worse hwm, there could be a cateorgy for how long did it take you to dtd after labour, but i thought that might be one step too far. I have such a dirty mind sometimes
I will pm you when I am on the main computer, have stolen Brads netbook for two mins, also when you says about babys looking like mummy or daddy, do you want recent pics of mummys and daddys or when they were babies?

i could have gone worse hwm, there could be a cateorgy for how long did it take you to dtd after labour, but i thought that might be one step too far. I have such a dirty mind sometimes
I will pm you when I am on the main computer, have stolen Brads netbook for two mins, also when you says about babys looking like mummy or daddy, do you want recent pics of mummys and daddys or when they were babies?

I was thinking that about most like mummy/daddy...H is apparently my double, now and when I was a baby...I cant see it tho!

Well i'm going to try have a drink tonight, just got to wash my hair and get H ready for bed then I can get the wine flowing....ok, its just lamberini so not really drink...but its something! Not drank for 9months so im sure it will have some affect :haha:

sack doing the deed some of us were couting how many days it was till we did a poo hahaha thats how exciting my life is!!! xxx

Here is my post partum pic 2 weeks after delivery to the day. HWM I messaged you my weight loss. Wasn't sure if you wanted pic.

First is 40 weeks pg. Second is 2 weeks pp.

Attachments

• week40.jpg
    week40.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2wpp.jpg
    2wpp.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2wpp1.jpg
    2wpp1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5

sack doing the deed some of us were couting how many days it was till we did a poo hahaha thats how exciting my life is!!! xxx

lmao I counted how many day's until that :blush:

Well tonight's been fun :D H as been soo well settled so far!

Carolyn :haha:

Here is my post partum pic 2 weeks after delivery to the day. HWM I messaged you my weight loss. Wasn't sure if you wanted pic.

First is 40 weeks pg. Second is 2 weeks pp.

You look AMAZING!!! And in the nicest possible way...I hate you :sulk: Ha ha ha ha! Well done you x

AFM up feeding little miss, she last fed at 9.30pm, she's our gorgeous little elf all snuggled up. Had to go to A&E tonight with Jacob - he fell and banged his head in the conservatory and was really sick within about 2 minutes! By the time I got to hospital he was laughing and giggling away, but didn't want to chance it, fortunately they have a childrens a&e at our hospital (not sure if its common practise?) but he was seen and sent home within the hour. He's fine and dandy playing and giggling away on the way home but it gave us all a shock I tell you!

Hope everyone is ok x

OK, it is late here, so will do this tomorrow....will you all wait for me??? ...will get a photo of Kelana with her daddy...spitting image if you ask me (and everyone else who has seen them). Also, I will PM my birthday and weight loss. Oh, I will do the sibling age gap too.

Thanks baby France... i think... :rofl:

Skyler has a fever tonight not to high but still I feel bad cause he's sick, but everyone at home is :(

DH is officially on parental leave now for 6 months!

O and we have switched to reuseable diapers, have been using the flip system for about a month now and I love it! So impressed! No leaks since we made the big switch. I am a convert now!

Kelly I hate you !!!! lol OMG I almost cried when i saw your pic ha ha

Girl you look good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"