****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lucy Thats a fabulous idea!! I'm 27 :blush: maybe one of the oldest!! Maybe fastest/longest labour? I know there was someone a while back whose labour was half hour but not sure whose :wacko:

:hugs: Danielle Bloody men eh! And his ex too...women!! Ha ha ha! Well done on your weight loss - thats brilliant. I'm half a pound off losing two stone but lost the first stone and a bit by having her. 11.5lb is since I've joined WW, really impressed! :thumbup:

If anyone wants to add me on FB too - I'm friends with Carolyn, Lucy, Michelle, Zoe and Nikki...not sure about anyone else or names either :blush:

I agree Carolyn on Moggy being most 'knowledgeable' too!

Emma is hairy but hers is very fair - her little bum looks like a peach. I think she looks more like her dad though, poor little thing :haha:

Been out with my sister today and we went to a local park/farm. Jacob got his little finger bitten from a duck bless him. His little face was so shocked but he went back for more - boys will be boys!

Hope you're all ok x

I love the awards ideas!!! I don't think I'd be up for any as my baby is pretty average...and I'm 26 so not oldest or youngest...hmmm maybe longest labour? I was in labour for 26 hours....4am Thursday to 6am Friday....
Actually i think Guppy has me beat in that category so I win nothing!

Age difference between my Lo's is 15-16 months too!

Think JAS is biggest 'loser' so far!

Lucy Surely you or PrincessEllie is most overdue? And I'll put money that Danielle is last August mummy!

MrsP or Eoz must be earliest?

Age difference between my Lo's is 15-16 months too!

Think JAS is biggest 'loser' so far!

Lucy Surely you or PrincessEllie is most overdue? And I'll put money that Danielle is last August mummy!

MrsP or Eoz must be earliest?

lmao was just going to say I think I might be the last august mummy

age diff between my two is 3 years and 28 days

weight wise I lost 1lb during pregnancy and am 15lb lighter now than at my booking appt - still a hefter though IMO!

For labour one are we going to do other from when the contractions start or from active labour?

I will have a search for both of you two on Facebook in a bit.

What about who got the biggest boobies during pregnancy? ;-) that's about the best i can come up with at the mo as i am knackered.

Here is a comparison of Jasper with Kelana...they look alot alike. Jasper was probably 2-3 weeks old in this pic.
Kelana and Jasper comparison.jpg

Here is a cute pic of Kelana I took last night.
Kelana awake.jpg

I was 3.5 hours from first contraction to holding Ailah...

There is 20months between Abby and Ailah... i must be mad haha!!

Jasmak i love that pic of kelana!!

biggest boobies i love that one!!

biggest baby?? there was a couple of 10lbers wasnt there? xxx

Hi everyone!

Think I just beat you on labour Carolyn mine was 2.47hours from start to finish!! Didn't know what hit me :wacko:! The hospital only classed it as 20 minutes though because of when they measured me in 'established' labour to when she arrived was only 20mins-which I think is wrong! I'm sure someones labour lastest 30mins from start to finish a while back though!!

Lucy How does longest/shortest baby sound? Emma was 20.5 inches!

I figured out in days too age difference between Jacob and Emma its 15months and 16 days. I don't think I'm mad - just downright crazy stupid :haha:

Emma had a good stretch last night from 10.30 till 4.30! She's such a good and happy little baby and Jacob's so protective of her bless (apart from when he bit her toe)

Taking them to Kev's station today to see daddy and the fire engine as there's an open day on. Can't wait to see little monsters face!

Hope ladies and babies have wonderful days :hugs:

How about the most popular day too? At a quick glance I think its th 9th August but not put pen to paper. Moggy you was right too a baby in May...blinking nora!!

oi I beat you all lol Labour was 1 hr 33 mins neh neh neh

i was due on the 9th :D but was induced a few days before. they didnt measure kaiya's length at the hospital, only did her head circumfrance and weight, apparently they dont measure length down here any more, so the first time she was measured length was, was at 14 days old.

I think I'm youngest here, 20 & I will be 21 in July... :D

& Ava looks so much like me it's scary!
& I have been loosing quite a bit of weight too, not sure how much exactly but I lost alot the first two weeks, too scared to look now.

But here's me 4 weeks PP, posted on the teen parenting post pregnancy pictures thread...
Photo0152.jpg
Quite proud of myself!

I got mike on night duty last night :) H was a bugger tho and woke more then usual, and mike kept waking me! so i might aswell have done them my self.
His cord fell off last night aswel :)
We are off 2 meadowhall 2day, buy H some crimbo presents and clothes with the money greatgrandmagave him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->