****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

when you guys dtd............. what do you do with your lo's? of course i know when they are older they are in their own rooms, but what about now?

My 7 week old sleeps in his crib in his own room. We had him in a basinet till 6 weeks and anytime we did sexy stuff he was sleeping in the basinet beside us.

we only DTD when she's asleep...usually in the bassinet beside our bed...we're not loud haha

same as melissa with my other two when they were babies...haven't DTD yet for this one, but will do the same.

Ladies has any one had there AF yet? I'm having my 2nd and I want to cry.It is so so heavy and very painful.I'm thinking my Endometriosis has come back.I'm soaking 4 pads in an hour.Last one was awful as well.

As for the naughty stuff we tend to wait till baba's in bed or go elsewhere like the sofa or ummm the shower :blush:

Ladies has any one had there AF yet? I'm having my 2nd and I want to cry.It is so so heavy and very painful.I'm thinking my Endometriosis has come back.I'm soaking 4 pads in an hour.Last one was awful as well.

As for the naughty stuff we tend to wait till baba's in bed or go elsewhere like the sofa or ummm the shower :blush:

Yeah Im on my first AF and its horrendoud changing pads every half hour or so :( I had heavy AF's before baby though so not surprised its like this. Am going to ask about having the mirena coil fitted when I go for my GP check up in a few weeks as its meant to help with them!

ugh god no the Mirena ruined my life.I'm being sterilised soon so need for contraception x

ugh god no the Mirena ruined my life.I'm being sterilised soon so need for contraception x

Thats a bonus I guess, out of curiosity why did it ruin your life? whats bad with it? I dont get on with the pill/depo so Im running out of options :wacko:

I was in agony hun it made my life a misery.So many others said the same and then the cruel blow was i fell pregnant on it had it removed and I then miscarried.After it was out my tummy went down and the pain was gone .The pill is no good for me.Depo i gained weight.It may differ for you though.Have you tried the implant?

I was in agony hun it made my life a misery.So many others said the same and then the cruel blow was i fell pregnant on it had it removed and I then miscarried.After it was out my tummy went down and the pain was gone .The pill is no good for me.Depo i gained weight.It may differ for you though.Have you tried the implant?

Ah I see I did try it about 4 years ago but was in lots of pain after having it fitted so I had it removed after 4 weeks but thought it might be better after having had another child. Doesnt sound like it is though :( I;ve not tried the implant but I thought it was same hormones as depo?

My friend's sister also got pregnant on the coil and sadly she delivered her baby at 23 weeks and he didn't survive :( I've heard a lot of stories like that so I'm afraid to try the coil!! DH and I are going to use the "pulling out" method until we're ready for ttc again...wouldn't be the end of the world if I fell pregnant so not worried that it's not 100% effective.

I suffer with heavy AF's though and so need something that will help them as I hate suffering each month and heard the coil or implant can help with that particular issue. I dont want to try for another baby for 2/3 years at least so do need to find something really!

i'm planning on going back on the pill, but been thinking about having implant or injection..

i'm planning on going back on the pill, but been thinking about having implant or injection..

Personally I wouldnt have the injection again it gave me really bad side effects and my periods didnt come back for a yr after having my last jab. But everyones different and what suits some wont suit others etc etc :)

Is the coil the same as an IUD? If it is I had the copper T IUD and it made my cramps worse and my periods heavier I took it out after 8 months. DH and I are not using any BC, NTNP. We figure it will take some time again with our sperm issues to get pg again.

Hi ladies :hi:

Im back!! :happydance:

My friend had a gorgeous little girl... 5lbs 15oz both mum and baby doing well. Im so pleased for her! :flower:

Juts popped in to say hello...there are no doubts pages and pages for me to catch up on so i will be back with some chocolate and a cuppa when the girls are in bed :D :kiss:

I am not using birth control for now. Hubby and I took four years to get pregnant...I doubt it would ever happen, plus I am exclusively BFing.

I know, but with the BFing, and the fact myhubby has like no sperm...I think we are pretty safe. lol Probably safer than most bcp. The fertility clinic said we barely had a chance to get pregnant. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->