****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

just PM me any category you'd like to enter :) I've got weights and dates from the front page, so just anything like age gaps, your age, labour length etc

i am 19.. aiden was 12 days late weighing 7lb 8oz. i was in labour for 25 hours. he had loads of hair when born, is my double from when i was a baby, and looks alot like his daddy.

heres a pic of his hairy little head!

do i win?! :haha:

Attachments

• Photo0029.jpg
    Photo0029.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
I just realized that I did not sign up for my due date. I think that's because my due date kept jumping between July and August (long story!) and I didn't want to commit to both the July and August threads. My EDD was August 9th, but it kept jumping every time I went in to see the dr. LO was born August 14th.

I just realized that I did not sign up for my due date. I think that's because my due date kept jumping between July and August (long story!) and I didn't want to commit to both the July and August threads. My EDD was August 9th, but it kept jumping every time I went in to see the dr. LO was born August 14th.

our LOs were born on the same day :lol: :thumbup:

our LOs were born on the same day :lol: :thumbup:

Ooh nice! Birthday buddies!

-biggest loser (for dieting mums!), I am 6 kg below what I was at 8 weeks pregnant :shrug:
-biggest sibling age gap~ there is 32 years between Toby and my eldest DSD :haha:
-shortest labour documented as 1hr 14 :wacko:

need entries for shortest baby please!! or otherwise one of the long ones will win!!

Kelana's hair:

The day she came home from the hospital
Kelana 1.jpg

A couple weeks ago
Kelana awake.jpg

I've entered all the ones I can.

Happy anniversary mrs p!

great pics jas!! when we get a few more photos I'll put them together in categories to vote :)

When are the winners being picked? I wanna enter Ava in most like daddy but gotta get some good pics :lol:

Oh and my labour was 27 hours, not sure if thats 'long' as labours go :shrug:

x

MrsP Poor babies! Happy anniversary too!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Lucy I agree with MrsP and tempted to go as a family. Seems as though C is no longer infectious and I personally think that if B didn't get it when C did then I don't think she will :shrug: has she been irritable etc... what did the doc say early signs could be for B?

I'll get some good pictures this week too and put them up. Emma has a full head of hair but I'm sorry to say I think...Jas your girl has WAY more hair! I think she looks more like Kev than me - but I'll get some on for you guys to give your opinion!

AFU...I've been shopping :blush: lots of shopping...for more bloody Xmas presents. I CAN'T buy anymore :nope:. They are going to be sooo spoiled - I have 4 sisters and they have 3 sets of grandparents for crying out loud but I can't help myself. On the plus side of that though when my mum saw one of Jacob's presents she asked to buy it him instead so it means that my house won't look completely like toysrus. And I've got the majority of my Xmas presents now too so thats good!

On another note Asda have the baby sale on again at the minute and they've even got some toys on sale too that are pretty cool.

Hope ladies and babies are well

Lou x

My little girl was born august 1st at 12:37 pm
My active labour according to my discharge sheet was 38 minutes, my waters broke 5 hours before but was examined in hospital at 2cms 38 minutes later was holding my baby!

MrsP Poor babies! Happy anniversary too!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Lucy I agree with MrsP and tempted to go as a family. Seems as though C is no longer infectious and I personally think that if B didn't get it when C did then I don't think she will :shrug: has she been irritable etc... what did the doc say early signs could be for B?

I'll get some good pictures this week too and put them up. Emma has a full head of hair but I'm sorry to say I think...Jas your girl has WAY more hair! I think she looks more like Kev than me - but I'll get some on for you guys to give your opinion!

AFU...I've been shopping :blush: lots of shopping...for more bloody Xmas presents. I CAN'T buy anymore :nope:. They are going to be sooo spoiled - I have 4 sisters and they have 3 sets of grandparents for crying out loud but I can't help myself. On the plus side of that though when my mum saw one of Jacob's presents she asked to buy it him instead so it means that my house won't look completely like toysrus. And I've got the majority of my Xmas presents now too so thats good!

On another note Asda have the baby sale on again at the minute and they've even got some toys on sale too that are pretty cool.

Hope ladies and babies are well

Lou x

I have been buying all mine for Avalon and Ffion they are nearly done now which is good, I like being organised this year :D

zakk was 12 days over due- everything else pretty average!

My baby was 20"...probably not the shortest.

shortest anyone has mentioned so far!

really??? There must be a shorter one out there! lol Come on...who has a shorter baby than 20"???

Yeah you've been beaten, sorry I wasn't looking properly - can anyone beat 47cm/18.5inches

When are the winners being picked? I wanna enter Ava in most like daddy but gotta get some good pics :lol:

Oh and my labour was 27 hours, not sure if thats 'long' as labours go :shrug:

x

Long steph, but not long enough!! Some categories are clear cut, the photo ones lets say end of tomorrow? I'm away from Friday morning so if I get them up on Thursday then people can vote over the weekend and we can announce the winners next week :)

My little girl was born august 1st at 12:37 pm
My active labour according to my discharge sheet was 38 minutes, my waters broke 5 hours before but was examined in hospital at 2cms 38 minutes later was holding my baby!

That's fast!

Oooh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"