****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

My baby was 20"...probably not the shortest.

shortest anyone has mentioned so far!

really??? There must be a shorter one out there! lol Come on...who has a shorter baby than 20"???

Yeah you've been beaten, sorry I wasn't looking properly - can anyone beat 47cm/18.5inches

When are the winners being picked? I wanna enter Ava in most like daddy but gotta get some good pics :lol:

Oh and my labour was 27 hours, not sure if thats 'long' as labours go :shrug:

x

Long steph, but not long enough!! Some categories are clear cut, the photo ones lets say end of tomorrow? I'm away from Friday morning so if I get them up on Thursday then people can vote over the weekend and we can announce the winners next week :)

My little girl was born august 1st at 12:37 pm
My active labour according to my discharge sheet was 38 minutes, my waters broke 5 hours before but was examined in hospital at 2cms 38 minutes later was holding my baby!

That's fast!

Oooh this is fun!

Holy Fawk....I am cold. Brrrrr...

So, last night, I was laying in bed with Miss Kelana, and watching her sleep. She curled her lips into a smile...and then she giggled!!! OMG...it was the SWEETEST sound! Does this count? lol

Update on my sister: So, she now has a really bad headache and vomitting. They are now testing to see if the blood clot went in her head, and they tested her for mennigitis too. I am trying not to panic about all of this...which is VERY hard. Today is her daughter's 12th bday, so I am holding it together, baking a cake etc. We should know the results of the spinal tap in about 1/2 hour.

cheers beatnik :)

i haven't even thought about xmas pressies yet :S

what you think for baby who looks like daddy?

my labour was 5 hours

Attachments

• chunk5.jpg
    chunk5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • flop.jpg
    flop.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tobias.jpg
    tobias.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
I think im just going for longest over due! 13day's :/
tho i'll try find pics for most like mummy when i have time!

hope every1 is well?

they didnt do length at birth in our hospital but have measurements GP did - when are you counting?

moggy some people have given me birth and some 14 days... either will do methinks, as there's so little difference in that time...

Im really bad with cm and inches etc haha, ailah 59.1 can someone convert for me? Lol.

Struggling to keep up with this thread on my phone but i should have home broadband by next week so ile be back hehe :) xx

Im really bad with cm and inches etc haha, ailah 59.1 can someone convert for me? Lol.

Struggling to keep up with this thread on my phone but i should have home broadband by next week so ile be back hehe :) xx

P.s. ailah was born on her due date if that gives me a chance in any of the categories! Not sure what they all are now.
Cant upload photos from my phone for hairiest baby but tbh i dont think anyone is beating kelana!! xx

Peek a Boo!
Well I have been a busy bunnny what with my two getting the chicken pox and then their sickness bug, then going out and getting drunk for a friends birthday and hillariously trying to express milk when i got home that I was devastated to throw away as i was convinced I'd get Georgia drunk haha, and hubby getting ready to leave us to go to Kenya with his Regiment for 6 weeks (which he did today :0( ..), and generally being a mummy of two! I am finding getting on here difficult! I always seem to have my laptop lurking in the corner of my lounge logged onto facebook, and I dip into that from time to time, but dont get why I am not logging into here! SO I shall try harder! x x

I will come on tomorrow and have a good sift thru all the posts I have missed etc, and do a proper catch up!
I hope you're all well x x
HWM, I think I am Little Miss Average, and dont really qualify for any of the awards catagories lol! She was Fairly quick to arrive, but not hugely speedy, she was average weight and length, she looks like her brother a bit but a bit like me too lol! She was born on one of the first few due dates I got but not the actual one haha! So I will just eagerly await seeing who gets what x x x

Anyways, shall be back in the morrow x x
Nik x x

Ladies if any of you awake ide appreciate advise :-(

Ailah had first immunisations at 3.30pm yesterday.

She had 6oz botte at 2.30pm

Fell aseep at 4pm.

Didnt wake untill half 7pm.

Had 3oz.

Slept untill 1am, would only take 1oz.

Has been awake on.and off untill 5am and been screaming the house down since!

Its now nearly 7am and i still cant get her to feed. She gets even more distressed when i try :-(

Help xx

Mercy Hi honey! Thats pants about your two having chicken pox & bug and then Matt going away too :kiss:!

Carolyn Hmmm....I know its no consolation but I'd see how she gets on, if she wants to sleep then just kep your eye on her but if she's still the same at 9am, I'd be tempted to ring docs and ask them. I know it can put them off for a couple of days though. Poor little thing and poor you too!! :hugs: I know they usually say sleep is when your body mends so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->