****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

he he kids they certainly push us.Will try the soup as i know she loves my sweet potato soup i make xxxxxxxx

Zoe - good luck hun :) hope you feel better soon and i hope you get some answers and help for LO.

George - nice to hear from you hun!!

BabyFrance - read your post in GS hun, you ok?? massive hugs!!

Ladies i totally forgot to tell you ... i got a kitten :D a little boy called simba :D xx

Hes so cute and Abby is so good with him!! She chases him around the house and he doesnt even mind, seems to enjoy it...

Tonight on her way up the stairs the whole way she was saying...
night night cat, love you, sweet dreams, see you in morning etc xx

evening all,
gutted i put on 1.5lb this week :( must try harder she says as she eats chow mein (7 syns...!)
they're putting up xmas lights round us - WAY too early!
my head is really bad today, off to bed v soon.
oh and inother exciting news dh and i finally dtd :happydance:

:happydance: Yeah we have people!!

Zoe that soup sounds yummy!

Moggy have you seen anything that you like? I can't imagine how hard it is to house hunt with having two LO's!!!

Holywood Woo hoo to DTD!! And sometimes you need that bit of naughty food to stick with it IYKWIM?

Carolyn how cute!! Bet Abby's loving it! Yeah I'm ok, just think I'm a but blah at the minute and can't seem to shake it off.

AFU...My monster and elf are fine. And we're just plodding along.

Hope ladies and babies are ok!

Lou x

worst bit bout househunting with two LO's is that its a good 3 hour trip to get there and then you dont really have a base other than the car! Cant complain boys were brilliant and despite all of us sleeping in one room mogster slept thru and Jack woke up once for feed like at home :happydance: Struggling to find what we want though :shrug: Just want to pick our house and garden up and move them rather than selling up and buying another house. We got it good here, nice house (we think) big garden and town and fab schools on our doorstep plus lots of friends and Mogsters two best friends across the road and nextdoor but one...the prospect of moving across the other side of the country makes me :cry: and believe me i have been weeping a fair few times lately :cry: Least got my boys and my moggy to give me cuddles :thumbup: Mr Mog is doing his best but he feels bad its his job causing the move - damned MOD eh Mrs B!

just a quick hello from me!! Not got much to update on :/
H is now weighing 10lb 15!
me and mike are getting on better...tho I think i'v already told you that? :S
ohwel that's it my life been's so boring lately lol got my 6week check up tomorrow :/ not looking forward to it.

A quick update from me. Kelana got her shots yesterday and she is 13lbs 5oz!!! Crazy! She is also starting to suck her thumb...for those on my FB, my profile pic is of her sucking her thumb...so cute.

ETA: Here's some pics, including the thumb-sucking one.

Attachments

• Kelana30.jpg
    Kelana30.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Kelana31.jpg
    Kelana31.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Kelana32.jpg
    Kelana32.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Kelana34.jpg
    Kelana34.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Kelana33.jpg
    Kelana33.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Jas look at her eyes!!! Your little chunky monkey is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Awww those pics are so lovely.
Kaiya is desperate to suck her thumb, but she can't work out that she has to move her thumb away from her fist, so she ends up putting the whole thing in. Lol

:-D to hwm, i just look forward to sleep now, is that wrong? lol

also hwm you created a stir on one of the other boards about our awards everyone loves them! And they want a whole bnb awards. Which reminds me to add my one to my siggy but i can't on my mobile so i will have to do it from the computer soon when i get some time.

kaiya went backwards last night she was up at 12,4 and 7 she normally does from 9-5 wakes up for a bottle and then goes back to sleep till 10am. I hope its a one off as Im knackered.

How you all doing today lovely ladies?

Jas those pics are gorgeous!!

The first thing Ailah did when she came out into the big bad world was suck her thumb!! so noisy but so cute xx

this should sum up how im feeling....

https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/448378-im-being-investigated-benefit-fraud.html

Ladies i just dont know what to do :(

Lollipop, more awards would be cool! Didn't realise we'd created a stir!!
Moggy, hope the house hunting is done soon - maybe kirsty and phil could help (been wathcing location location location!)
Danielle, I'm sure 6 week check will be fine, all they did was my BP!!
B is same as Kaiya, can't get her thumb away from fist!! Jas, those pics are so cute :)
Lou, how's things?
hope i've not missed anyone!?

As for us, been to my cousins wedding today, just the church as no child care for C or B later - may go for evening do later... but it was lovely, and her sis who should have been bridesmaid had her baby this morning, was due next week so risky anyway, but waters went last night, and baby born this morning :)

Hey everyone!

Carolyn Just read your thread - thats shocking...what an idiot :growlmad:

Lucy Thats soo cool about her sister having a baby on her wedding day! I'd be so thrilled (I'd want to run out and go have a newborn snuggle!)

I feel so much better today. I've lost another 3lb which means that in 11 weeks I've gone from needing to lose 63lb (4.5 stone) to needing to lose 28lb (2 stone!)

Losing the weight will help me feel more like me IYKWIM?! Other than that we're ok - Jacobs teething again and when that happens when Emma stirs in the night she wakes him up (only happened about 3 times) but when he's up its so hard to settle him back down with the pain he's in, poor thing!

Hope ladies and babies are ok

Lou x

I was watching this afternoon, would love them to find us a house! not that i want to move, but if we did!

Sorry if I have upset you Holywoodmum
I will think next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"