****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I was at the drs again ladies no icky sticky placenta left behond but i have got an infection :( on antibiotics now and lets face it, it could be a lot worse so im lucky xx

i finally found august mommies again. when the thread moved i lost it!! But I've bookmarked it now so I won't lose it again.

did i miss something, are you leaving?

Carolyn, hope ABs act quick!

hello again lovin_it!

As for us, took B swimming again today - she loved it! We managed half an hour in the pool this time :)
Bought lots of reduced price hallowe'en outfits in Sainsburys too :)

are you leaving jasmak?

Aww carolyn, I hope you infection gets better soon. x

I brought next years halloween outfits from m and s today i got two outfits, a top and a pair of kitty tights for £4.50, and i thought they are cheap enough to dress up in and use for dress up play too. they had a glitch in their system online so i took full advantage of it :D

I have not been on in ages but I had to pop back when I saw Jas is leaving??? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :nope::cry::cry:

I will pm you my email addy because I don't have FB xx

:hi: can i come back and play????
I've been such a crappy august momma!!! will u hav me back? sooooo many posts to catch up on x

I've been such a crappy august momma!!! will u hav me back? sooooo many posts to catch up on x

missed you :flower:

How are you, your gorgeous kiddies and Mr B? Any idea when hes coming home? xxx

are you leaving jasmak?

Aww carolyn, I hope you infection gets better soon. x

I brought next years halloween outfits from m and s today i got two outfits, a top and a pair of kitty tights for £4.50, and i thought they are cheap enough to dress up in and use for dress up play too. they had a glitch in their system online so i took full advantage of it :D

I got some from sainsburys too :)

Hi Nikki!! :waves:

Charlotte has decided to use the potty. one poo and one wee so far, so not exactly ground breaking, but seems irriversible now!

as for bridget, well it seems like from about half four on is the witching hour - she's miserable as sin, woke up in foul form, won't feed, won't sleep, doesn't want cuddled, or to lie down, or to swing. HELP!! anyone else's LO the same? she's swinging and screaming now cos I can't hack it and so I feel bad for letting her cry, but she's crying even when I'm trying to 'do' something, so I don't know what to do :(

:hi: Mercy hope you're ok?!

Jas??!!?? Hope everything is ok honey?! :hug:

How are things with you Carolyn?

Lucy Oh that sounds so hard! I know this may be a daft question but do you think it could be wind? When Emma wakes up like that I start bath time a bit earlier...she tends to soothe at hearing the water running and instantly stops whinging in the bath, kicks and smiles her fat little head off!!

How is everyone and babies?

Hope you're all ok x

Lou, I don't know about wind - she got up a good burp. It's like colic but the wrong time of day!! I think if I did bath earlier it would screw up bedtime so much - we're talking half four... she will chill when it gets to bathtime though - I hope!!

as for bridget, well it seems like from about half four on is the witching hour - she's miserable as sin, woke up in foul form, won't feed, won't sleep, doesn't want cuddled, or to lie down, or to swing. HELP!! anyone else's LO the same? she's swinging and screaming now cos I can't hack it and so I feel bad for letting her cry, but she's crying even when I'm trying to 'do' something, so I don't know what to do :(

Kaiya is like this from about 5ish until bedtime, I think the clocks going back have put her out.
will write a longer reply when im not on the phone or holding kaiya

Have you tried undressing bottom half down to the nappy and letting her have a kick, we do it with J if he gets narky towards dinner time and we give him a helium balloon to play with at the same time. He loves it!!! He likes the silver holgram effect ones best cos they catch the light when he pulls the tape.

:hi: Nikki, is he back soon?

moggy, yeah I should have thought of that stripping off, we did it i nthe first week or so when she 'turned' so could be doing that now.
Will try tomorrow if all hell breaks loose again!

my little one is going through the same....around 3-4:00pm she begins crying, and I am unable to comfort her. I've tried burping, bouncing, flying, swinging, bath time with lavander...the bouncing helps for a bit then she wales again. So I've been giving some gripe water. and a tiny bit of tylonol. I think she may be teething, because she is trying to get both fists into her mouth to chew on.....and lots of drool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->