****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey everyone!

Carolyn Just read your thread - thats shocking...what an idiot :growlmad:

Lucy Thats soo cool about her sister having a baby on her wedding day! I'd be so thrilled (I'd want to run out and go have a newborn snuggle!)

I feel so much better today. I've lost another 3lb which means that in 11 weeks I've gone from needing to lose 63lb (4.5 stone) to needing to lose 28lb (2 stone!)

Losing the weight will help me feel more like me IYKWIM?! Other than that we're ok - Jacobs teething again and when that happens when Emma stirs in the night she wakes him up (only happened about 3 times) but when he's up its so hard to settle him back down with the pain he's in, poor thing!

Hope ladies and babies are ok

Lou x

Thats amazing Lou are you doing slimming world or weight watchers?

Carolyn :hugs:

Hey everyone!

Carolyn Just read your thread - thats shocking...what an idiot :growlmad:

Lucy Thats soo cool about her sister having a baby on her wedding day! I'd be so thrilled (I'd want to run out and go have a newborn snuggle!)

I feel so much better today. I've lost another 3lb which means that in 11 weeks I've gone from needing to lose 63lb (4.5 stone) to needing to lose 28lb (2 stone!)

Losing the weight will help me feel more like me IYKWIM?! Other than that we're ok - Jacobs teething again and when that happens when Emma stirs in the night she wakes him up (only happened about 3 times) but when he's up its so hard to settle him back down with the pain he's in, poor thing!

Hope ladies and babies are ok

Lou x

Thats amazing Lou are you doing slimming world or weight watchers?

Carolyn :hugs:

Thanyou, I'm so pleased. Its with Weight watchers...lost 22lb in 9 weeks with their plan!

not sure who reads my journal but...

1. I have an a** of an ex who has reported me for benefit fraud which is a deep hole that im struggling to get myself out of!

2. I have abnormal cells on my cervix so need more tests...

3. i was rushed to hospital yesterday and was doped up on morphine while they did several (rather unpleasant) tests and they think there could be placenta still in the oven..

4. I have a so called best friend who has totally ignored me since having her baby and hasnt even said so much as thank you for all the things i sent her...

BUT

you know what i will not be beaten!! I have a handful of close friends who are the best i could ask for! I now realise that my family will support and help me in anyway they can i just need to ask! I have a nice home which im still in the process of putting my stamp on. I DONT need any man especially not a mental abuser!!! Oh and top of this list i have the 2 most beautiful, playful, innocent and loving daughters anyone could ask for..

i have just decided that no matter what life throws at me ile hit it straight out of the park and will stay strong for my girls!!

Sorry thats my emotional speach for this morning!! haha, how is everytyone? xxxx

keep your chin up carolyn :)

I'm not drinking again! well ok I will be, maybe next weekend..but ouch my head :(

Oh Carolyn...so sorry to hear all you are going through. :hugs: :hugs:

Carolyn, I'd read about 1 and 2, but 3 as well!! Have they managed to sort out the placenta thing? Is it possible that this is what led to abnormal result from smear? As for your ex, what an ass, but I think I've said that already!!

Danielle, did you have a good night to earn the hangover?!

I felt rough this morning and I hadn't even been drinking!

Had a lovely time out at the garden centre today, lunch and a look at the fish - B and C both enjoyed that!

Think we're going to get some fish maybe, I said it jokingly, but I think DH is quite keen. Probably not until after christmas as we're away for so long, but I'm rather excited and researching now!

Carolyn thats so shit :hugs: hope you manage to get things sorted out!

Lucy We got Jacob a fish for his birthday (two actuaaly but I accidently killed whilst cleaning the tank :blush:) He loves it!

Hope everyone is ok?

AFM...I got stung off a bloody wasp this morning at the park.:grr: Bloody hurt too! Jacobs sleeping at my dads tonight so Kev and I are snuggling with Emma and having a takeaway! Yeah x

yea if there is something 'up there' :blush: that shouldnt be it could explain the abnormal smear so it might sound daft but i quite wish there is!!

Im in agony tonight, i cant stand up straight and my back and tummy are killing me xx

:hugs: Hope it gets sorted soon Carolyn

Jas I know I've said it before but your avatar pic...she mesmerises me with those eyes! Its like she can see straight through you! Bloody gorgeous x

:hugs: Hope it gets sorted soon Carolyn

Jas I know I've said it before but your avatar pic...she mesmerises me with those eyes! Its like she can see straight through you! Bloody gorgeous x

Oh thanks...that so sweet of you! She does have big eyes..and so dark! Her lashes are to DIE for too...so long and thick. lol

Oh you all are too nice..but if you want to check out some extra cuteness...I posted a video on my journal. ;) Sorry, can't help myself, I have to show her off!

Oh carolyn i hope it all gets sorted out. Sending you lots of hugs.

Well done Lou! i brought an abs roller today so hopefully that will help my tummy.

The pics are so cute Jas.

Hope your all having a fab Halloween.

Carolyn, I'd read about 1 and 2, but 3 as well!! Have they managed to sort out the placenta thing? Is it possible that this is what led to abnormal result from smear? As for your ex, what an ass, but I think I've said that already!!

Danielle, did you have a good night to earn the hangover?!

I felt rough this morning and I hadn't even been drinking!

Had a lovely time out at the garden centre today, lunch and a look at the fish - B and C both enjoyed that!

Think we're going to get some fish maybe, I said it jokingly, but I think DH is quite keen. Probably not until after christmas as we're away for so long, but I'm rather excited and researching now!

i certainly did :)

rainbows just putting photos together now!
kaila, how is isabelle doing now? 3 months old already, wow!

Sorry the late reply, Izzys doing great now, growing loads, still need to get her weighed, she must weigh a good 11lbs hehe shes now 18 weeks, woke up this morning to a little giggle off her <3

you can all reach me at:
https://www.facebook.com/JASMAK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"