****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Philly Max spielman near us do photo shoots and you can get around 10 photos for about £10? There are a few packages available!

Emma's definately on form today - she's not stopped shouting her head off this morning!! Squealing away!

Busy day today so will catch up later x

Morning mummies.

Hope you're all ok? I'm really sorry still not had a chance to catch up. Was E's birthday Friday and then since Firday night she has been poorly and we still had more birthfay celebrations to contend with.

Both E & H have been flat out with a chest infection and now mummy has a cold.

love to all xxx

Philly that makes me feel a bit better about how much B's cost at pixie photo!!
manky cold for me, can't shift it
B weighed today 15lb 0.5oz at 12 weeks - but she's lighter than C was at the same age, despite being 2lb heavier at birth?

:blush: Jack was 15lb 8oz at ten and a bit weeks :shock:

Manky cold starting here...anyone want it next? Got my flu jab tomorrow :dohh:

I'm getting myself all worried now that B's not gaining like she should :S
that's only 4lb on in 12 weeks which is a bit pathetic really

drop 10% from birthweight and add 5-6oz for every week.....

she was 11lbish? so drop to say 9lb 14oz then 11 weeks at 5oz each is 3lb 7oz so 4lb sounds perfect to me :thumbup:

chunky fartypants is doing what Mogster did, larding it on the first 12 weeks then getting longer - he grew an inch the last week :shock:

an inch in a week!! wow :) she didn't measure B's length today... i have a length for c at 13 weeks. I must stop comparing them so much

I'm getting elf weighed tomorrow to see what she is! Hope everyone has had lovely days?!

I had Kaiya weighed last week and she is 13lbs she is bang on the 50 centile for all her measurements.

Does anyone have any tips with what to do with a crying baby? Kaiya gets hysterically upset when someone than me or brad holds her. But its more with me. And from about 2 in the afternoon she wants to be held all the time and if i don't she screams. This goes on till bed time. She is so happy in the mornings and then changes come the afternoon.

Has everyone got the horrible weather? i just wanna snuggle under the duvet all day.

Afternoon all, hope we are all well?
How horrible is this weather! my fence look's like it's going to brake with the wind :(
I am probably going to curse my self here, but Henry has been sleeping from 11pm-7am sometime's 8am if Im lucky! Think this past week there's only been one night where he's woke up at like 5ish for a feed.
I'v decided, I want a new pram! My travel system is way to big! ...any idea where I can get a smaller pram from? that's not got a really daft price! Can't afford to much :(
This is my first day at home on my own with H in about erm 7week's! I usually go to my mum's when I get up, but not today...decided to stay at home. I should be doing house work while Henry sleep's but I just feel like snuggling up on the sofa catching up on TV. I feel a cold coming on.

Jack was weighed this morning.....16lbs exactly, not bad after two weeks of the squits :shock:

Carolyn Happy Birthday to Abby, does seem to fly!!

Danielle Look at ebay. I got my double buggy, ex-display, silver cross for £80!

Moggy Thats a great weight especially after him being a bit off!

I got Emma weighed today and she's now 12lb 7.5oz! Took Jacob to soft play to wear him out. Currently trying to re-set his body clock. Since they've changed he's been getting up at silly hours :wacko: Still a bit of a mess after last week...going away this weekend to try and sort myself out!! Kev's in Manchesters rememberance day parade so he's staying at home while me and the kids get lots of fresh air at the seaside & countryside in the Lakes!

yeh Iv had a look on Ebay, not seen anything :/

Henry as been well and truely mardy today :( He's barely slept, want's a bottle but doesn't want one. I nearly gave in and took him to my mum's but some how I managed till OH got home from work.

lollipop i've got a devil child from 4 til 6 most days - hungry, tired, screaming, wants held, doesn't want held - best i've managed is to get an ounce or two of milk in to her and back to bed to sleep it off!!
happy birthday abby :)
danielle, how did it go on your own today?
lou, have a fab weekend you deserve a break :)
moggy, great weight for jack!

as for us, blowing a gale, i haven't been further out of the house than the bins and back... had friends round though which was lovely, house trashed, but cleaner coming tomorrow :)

To say he's been alittle mardy bum ALL DAY not so bad I guess, we've not left the house tho, the wind's horrible so I refused to.
Mum's fetched me her travel cot(well he "old" one seeing as she bought a new one the other day..because she liked it better:S) to have in the living room because there is no where for him to go downstair's when he's asleep, I don't like to leave him on sofa, because our cat's can be a bit mentle sometime's and run riot!

hi ya ladies how are we all today just been reading up weaning joel from breast to bottle glad i did now as was just gonna swap straight away didn't know you had to change one feed at a time

flutter, good plan to do it gradually - i went cold turkey and it was agony!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->