****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Danielle,
i totally agree with what the other girls have already said hun but im sure you dont have to avoid your mum... everyone needs support after alll. Couldnt you have a word, sit her down so shes knows you mean business?
If not you could always text her and say H is your son and you decide when he gets weaned etc are her doing that is making you feel like you cant spend as much time there xxx

nah easier to avoid for a few day's :) she's abit "odd" my mum. I'll only have like Thursday away from her and Friday...i'll probs be back Monday when i'm bored!

Hey ladies...

Hope all is fine and dandy with you all. I have to laugh this week but everyone seems to be asking when we will have the next one. They must think i'm a baby machine who can pop them out like ping pong balls! Peter is 16 weeks tomorrow so surely it's time to start trying soon! lol.

Went to have a look at his pictures from the baby shoot and ended up spending £180 on a baby bundle but we do get loads of pictures, dvd and keyrings so not too bad i guess. He looks super cute and we managed to get the first ever picture of him smiling. I nearly cried when i saw it.

We started giving Peter baby rice at 12 weeks. Haven't stopped his milk just added a little extra into his diet but hv told us to do so as he was only going an hour inbetween feeds and that was with hungry baby milk too. Gona start weening him just after xmas if he is happy to stay with what he is having now.

xxx

Lou, it's lovely to be able to get away isn't it :) Sorted with childminder now... Bridget just screams at my mum these days and they've already got Charlotte tomorrow - didn't want to impose and also didn't want to have to explain myself...
Carolyn, glad you got the heating sorted!! Our house runs cold - the girls' monitors currently read 15C
Lollip0p I had the injection for years with no problems, can't say I noticed a huge effect on weight or otherwise - for me it was mainly cos I kept forgetting to take the pill!!
Philly, glad you got some good pics - we collect our ones on the 29th looking forward to seeing them!!

I've just made a photobook for DH for xmas using all our honeymoon photos - had a code for a free one if anyone's interested, but you have to make it by tomorrow... CAL476CHR on a website called albelli, it's a landscape medium one - i'm really excited!! might sign up another account and do another one :)

My girls' monitor was reading 13 yesterday and i was shivering!! My house is like a sauna today and i love it! cant stand being cold xx

Morning everyone!

I hate being cold too. Off out to Wobbly Bobs in a minute (soft play) we had a rough night with Jacob last night. He is teething and even had blood in his mouth...is that normal? He's never had it before? Having my hair and nails done to while Kev looks after monster and elf so bit of me time!

Glad you got today sorted Lucy hope it goes well x

Better get them both ready and brave the weather!

Have lovely day ladies x

Afternoon all, well Bridget had her first go at the childminder and 'passed' according to Kate - so that's a relief... she was quite contented there, the two 4 year olds were doting on her, she had a sleep in the pram and took half her bottle (which for her is normal anyway...)
And the counselling was OK, I was drained afterwards though, I think cos it was the first session and there was a lot to get out in the open. I'm hoping the remaining times will be productive, I have 5 more sessions.
C with my mum today, B asleep (for a little while longer I hope!) I'm having lunch then I need to empty the dishwasher, load the dishwasher, do laundry and iron my Brownie uniform - getting my 5 year long service award tonight at the AGM - I normally avoid the AGM but can't really refuse... but as a result I've no idea what to expect or how long it will last, or even where it is for that matter!! Have to go and get weighed beforehand, hoping for a loss, had two weeks of being good and maintained last week, so I hope it'll have paid off this time :)

Congrats on your award Lucy. All the best for the weigh in :thumbup: and well done for getting through the session and also to B for her session :flower:

Lucy glad your session went well! Its good to have 'you' time afterwards to so you can reflect on whats been said etc... Good luck with your WI and congratulations on your award! Have fun x

well I lost 3lb this week :) and I didn't go the agm, my head was too bad... my guider picking it up for me - best of both worlds!

Woo hoo on losing 3lbs Lucy thats brill. I'm on the new ww programme and I must say I don't like! I feel like I should lose this week cos I feel I've hardly eaten anything but I've eaten too much by their standards? Me thinks I'll be reverting back to the old plan!!

My monster has chicken pox I'm thinking he had one in his mouth which was why he was bleeding from the mouth. I'm trying to get a doctor to come out as we'll still be in the infectious period (not sure if Elf has it yet). Keep trying to contact my hairdresser too..she's 17 weeks pregnant and cut monsters hair last week and had lots of snuggles with elf yesterday and I'm not sure if she's ever had them.

I took C to docs when she was pox-y - cos I wasn't sure it was pox!! Hope you get off lightly, at least it's out of the way...
what's the new plan then like then?

just a question about millk...
last 2 days Bridget's eating hardly anything... 2 weeks ago about 25-27oz a day, last week 33-35, yesterday 21 :shrug: and today so far 16 and I doubt I'll get more than another 3 in to her before bed :dohh: is this normal? I BF DD1 so I never knew just how much she was taking, seeing it all in the bottle is confusing :wacko:

:wacko: Dunno Lucy i BF Mogster and Moglet still going on the old booby juice too. If it helps B is similar age to Moglet and he seems to be eating less IYKWIM?

Is she waking up at night Lucy? Kaiya only takes around 22-25ozs a day, and the hv i saw said if she is sleeping through she is getting enough milk.
aiya gies through stages of wanting loads and then nothing, in the morning I can only get 2ozs down her, however in the afternoon around 4/5pm she will take 5ozs, like she is storing it up ready for the night.

Lucy Emma has days when she has loads and then others when she doesn't? I've never worried too much about it as she's gained weight and by time I've started making a note she goes back to being a gannet!

Elf has chicken pox too! Poor little things. Monster (touch wood) has been quite chirpy apart from the other night! Like its been said though its out of the way...had one of my friends little girls round today for a 'pox party' and he's seeing his cousin tomorrow.

I lost another 1lb this week on the new plan and tbh I'm gutted. I feel I've starved all week and it should have been at least 5lb! BUT I'm going to stick with it. Its still pointed Lucy but I now get 29 daily points and 49 weekly points but most foods have doubled or tripled points :wacko: fruit is free now. Going to have a sit down and proper look at it tomorrow though!!

How is everyone and babies?

Lou x

Ah Avalon has a cold and has really gone off her milk since yesterday. She normally has 180ml/6oz a time but im lucky if I can get 60ml in atm! Think she will be ok? I've tried just wter too but she doesnt like it and pushes it back out. She just seems to be sleeping it off and when shes awake she isnt grumpy shes all smiley and happy and chatty. :shrug:

Thanks guys, she took a bit more today, but still nothing like the 'usual'... I think I'm worrying more moggy as like you BF Charlotte and you never knew quite what was going in! Lollipop she's not waking at night, so I guess OK :)
Anyway, last night she had the poo to end all poos!! up to her shoulders and up her tummy too - then I realised she hadn't been all day, so that could have explained the lack of appetite!! Lliena, B has a nasty cough too, so I guess feeling mank will effect their appetite...
Lou, if the new WW is meant to more like SW then you're supposed to be 'never hungry' as you should be filling up on the free food more - I guess that's why they've added to the free foods? It used to be just like lettuce was free and hardly anything else didn't it!! Are they making you do the new one or still supporting the old one too? Give it a few weeks, anything new takes a while to settle I think - and if you have been good this week you'll see the benefits next week :)
Had a nice day with playdate today and tea at Ikea :)
Danielle did you get your new pram? what did you go for?

:hi: everyone!

Lliena Poor Avalon!! Emma currently has so much snot coming out of her eyes they're glueing them together! Just keeping my eye on her and snuggles!

Lucy all my fruit and majority of veg is free so technically I shouldn't go hungry. But there are only so many apples, oranges etc that you can eat in a day. I liked old ww cos felt like I could be naughty and not restricted but I feel like I've got reigns on now and I can be a rebel a times :blush: but I will stick to it for now. Still got my old books and calculator though so could do it on my own if I never properly get into it!

How's B today?

hi ya ladies how are you all had my nails doen today they looking pretty i'm trying to make a effort seen as i'm loosing weight a new me a new look i may change my hair after i loose more weight but we'll see lol check in again ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->