****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Henry's skin is clear :D only took another visit to a different doctor..she gave us some cream with antibiotic's in and his face is load's better now :)
Got over that and now he's being a grump again...but that may be down to what appear's to be a tooth coming, my mum spotted it earlier.

Bridget has cradle cap too, C never did. I've just rubbed over it in the bath, it's only a small patch.

how much do you LOs take of milk? Don't know if this is growth spurt, hope it ends soon, don't like feeding in the night again - 48, 45, 46oz for last three days - seems loads to me, but I BF Charlotte at this age so nothing to compare it to!

Henry has 20oz but he also has 3 meals a day. He started waking in the night so I topped him up with food. Its definately better for him.

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know I've brought Elf home today! I can't tell you how happy I am. She's so much better, she's still got chicken pox and coming out in blisters but the 3 lots of antibiotics she's having are helping!! She's definately more chirpy and she rolled over in hospital!! I can't believe I forgot she could laugh!!

Has to be one of the hardest weekends of my life. But thats it now...I've had my three. In the last 3 months I've been to hospital 3 times, once for when Jacob fell in his play room and threw up afterwards, when Emma had her accident (I still can't bring myself to say it) and now with Emma having chicken pox. I've had my bad luck so I guess this means that good luck is coming my way?! Bloody hope so!

Off to catch up while Emmas snuggling up to Daddy and Jacobs flat out from playing with Grandad all day. I'm sooo glad my family is back together!!

Lou x

Oh bless you, glad little missy is much better now xx

Lollip0p Woo hoo for Kaiya rolling over...thats so cool. What a clever little girl. Hope you're ok too, saw your post about men!! :hugs:

:shock: size 4 teats AND how many ounces Lucy I can't really comment about amounts atm...she's only just starting feeding (about 3oz) now after refusing feeds. But we've got difflam spray that numbs her mouth so the blisters in her mouth don't hurt!

Moggy How's mogster & moglet? Have you found a house yet and is DH home?

How's the business MrsP? Your site on FB looks cool!

Lliena Hows family life? Hope you're all ok!!

Are the warm baths still working Philly?

I watched your video too Melissa...so cute!

Sorry if I missed anyone?! Going to give Elf her meds and probably try and get some sleep. She's finally sleeping again but last week would only sleep for 20 mins at a time and even then that would only be on me & Kev. She finally caught up on some sleep in hospital - but I watched her sleep.

Hope ladies & babies are well?!

Lou x

Going very slow hon, but I dont mind too much. I am going to have to do it on recomendations only and if I leaflet drop, but we are having some major works done to the house and the kitchen will be upside down.

I am so happy for you Lou, and you must be so relieved too, I hope all the blisters heal over and clear up soon for her.

Kaiya has around 20-25 ozs per 24 hours, but she is not a big feeder, she is on the 50 centile line, I am getting her weighed on thurs, so hopefully her weigh hasnt dropped as that is one of my worries. thats loads of ozs Lucy, What is her weight like and what centile is she on, she must love her food :)

Im ok now, oh was just driving me crazy, I was up all night with Kaiya, and I asked him at 8:30am, if he could change her nappy whilst i made her bottle up. He was asleep at the time, and i did ask him for like 5 mins if he could sort her out for 2 mins, and in the end he couldnt be arsed to get up, so i did it, and slammed the door along the way, so he proceed to go and sleep on the sofa till 11am! I was soooooooo cross and annoyed, drives me insane, I ask for a bit of help and get nothing, and all he said was, I hate being woken up. But have calmed down now alot, Please tell me ladies I wasnt out of order for getting cross with him?

Lynzie x

Most definately not, I would have gone into one big time, little toad! They justy dont think some times!

Henry's skin is clear :D only took another visit to a different doctor..she gave us some cream with antibiotic's in and his face is load's better now :)
Got over that and now he's being a grump again...but that may be down to what appear's to be a tooth coming, my mum spotted it earlier.

Oh thats good hon.

AFM - Just finished writing the majority of my Christmas cards. Off out with mum tomorrow to get the last few presents, I just need to wrap them then.

Poor E is poorly AGAIN!! BLoody child! Has a virus now that likes to sit around 39.5 but will come down with calpol & nurofen.

Doc says just has to do it thing and there is not too much more I can do with her and she may just be a sicky child. Even though her heart is repaired I still cant help but wonder if its making a difference?!

Also I took E's t-shirt off tonight to get her ready for her bath and caught her lip, but her lip has got caught between her teeth, read of the internet it should free its self, so fingers crossed. xx

Hey ladies,
Abby had a pretty bad asthma attack last night. Was put on a nebuliser at hospital but she was bounced back pretty quickly and was bossing the drs and nurses about before i knew it. Absolutely horrible to watch your little baby gasp for air and not be able to breath :( Ive been fine before but this one really upset me and she was terrified, to the point where she left nail marks on my arm she was gripping so hard!
Felt like a complete failure because i couldnt get her blue pump anywhere near her as it was stressing her out more and making it worse :/
sorry ladies just needed some sympathy lol - hope you are all well xxx

aw hon its hard to watch them struggle to breathe :hugs: Glad she has bounced back, its good in a way that she doesnt really remember as it removes some of the fear if she has another.

Mogster is a nightmare to get to use his inhaler especially with the spacer etc Fortunately at the moment he wants to use it as Mummy is using hers - got me a bout of bronchitis :dohh:

Glad everyone else seems to be doing good, catch up more on FB these days! :)

:hi:

OMG 108 babies WOW!!! So sorry I've been MIA but work is work. My computer at home has some issues so will try and come on at least once a week at work. LOL

All the babies look absolutely amazing!

We are doing well. Oaklee has a cold with a stuffy nose and has a hard time breathing when he nurses. It takes twice the time cause he has to stop and catch his breath. DD is also sick but have vick'd them up so hopefully tom they feel better.

Oaklee has his 4 month shots Monday the 20th and we find out just how much he has grown. My dad calls him the "michelin man" cause he has so many rolls on his legs. LOL

Hope you're all doing well! Will check back soon!:hugs:

Alia just had her 4 month shots and she is almost 15lbs!!!!

LOL Oaklee was 17lbs 6oz at his last check up so he's defo gotta be around 22-25 lbs by now, he likes to nurse and loves his cereal and veggies or fruit. LOL:thumbup:

Wish Abby better soon Carolyn.

Lovely to see you sunshine xxx

Had E's school play today, she was the snowflake and she did so well (once she finished screaming)

Lovely to see you sunshine xxx

Had E's school play today, she was the snowflake and she did so well (once she finished screaming)

Oh those plays are way to cute even with the screaming. LOL

Holy cow do your children look alike! They are both gorgeous!:hugs:

Lucy Bet you're really excited about being away! Hope you have a fabulous time! We'll finally have Xmas dinner at home when Jacob is about 3, we're doing family rounds with both until they can finally come to us! If you're free and wanting a day outing near Manchester at all...give us a shout! :flower:

Philly glad the bath finally worked out!

MrsP Slowly but surely eh...they say the best things take time to grow and then run away with you before you know it! Hope you get the work done on your house soon...so glad we had our kitchen done when we did! Hope E gets better soon!!

Carolyn OMG gosh..hope you and Abby are ok? Wow..just wow! I went crazy and into stupidville with Emma! Thinking of you and glad she's better now! You know where I am if you need me!

Melissa Emma was due her injections yesterday but she has just literally stopped getting her blisters from chicken pox now so will probably take her in the new year now..her weigh in is usually on Thursday so will take her then! My chunky little Elf!

:wave: Sunshine Hey! Nice to see you! Glad to hear you're getting on ok!

Hope you and everyone is ok now Moggy Really hope you're all feeling better :kiss:

AFU All Christmas presents have been bought and wrapped and finally managed to get out today with both children for first time since start of Nov to do something due to one or both being ill!! I got a photo of them both with Father Christmas and Emma is the spitting image of Jacob at same age - just paler. Which means my wish of having a little red/auburn haired girl has come true :happydance: I always said I'd give him brown haired boys for red headed girls!! Yeah!!

On a bum note the dreaded big sister from bitchville came up for her regular 'destroy, humilate and hate' everyone. She's having a c-section on 19th Jan and demands that everyone bows down to her requests. Arghh!!! Emma had just got out of her contagioud phase and have been able to ward her off (not seen Elf yet) and send her home in the fear that meeting us while contagious is just not worth it! Bad but...the next time I see her will be too soon!!

Anyways...hope ladies and babies are ok?!??! Lou x

Yay i'm so please ive found this page:flower:

Hope all the august babies are all well? all so very cute.

Just to let everyone know that i had my baby daughter on the 31st august she was due onthe 26th she was born by elective c-section at 4.19pm.

hope everyone is looking forward to christmas i know we all are

x

Hey hunnies how are we all?

My life has been hectic to say the least and as I type i am recovering from a major operation.I sadly had to have a hysterectomy on Wednesday.I am devastated but hope I finally have a quality of life again.

Ashton is scrummy and is growing well.Now on solids and eats 3 meals a day.

Hope we are all well and babies are ok x

Eoz :hugs: hope you're ok honey? Thinking of you and hoping you're back to fighting strength soon x

Things just seem to be getting worse atm. Just recovered from a d&v bug - all of us apart from my 'made of steel son'.

My step sister is very very ill now and hasn't had the strength to get out of bed for 8 weeks now. This will be her last Christmas - she's only 25. My mum has come down with the bug too and we're worried my step dad is going to get it...if he does it means he can't see his daughter as she's too ill and well...:cry:

Please will someone let 2011 be our year. These last few years have really fucked me up. I'm a bit worried about PND atm too - I can't seem to stop crying or shake off feeling down all the time. I actually lost a day today, meaning I've missed an important meeting at work and my Christmas do...how did that happen?

On a positive note, we're all set for Christmas. Anytime I ask Jacob a question he answers no - but when I ask him if he's been good he says yeah :lol: my little cuties are keeping me smiling!! I can't wait to see his face and I'm determined to make it a fabulous one!

Has anyone got any good news/nice stories or just general positivity that they would share? I could do with a big lift!!

2010 is almost gone hun, make the most of these next couple weeks and then put it all behind you and bring on 2011!!! It will be a wonderful year!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Im going away for a couple of days over xmas so just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS now...
hope you all (and your families) have a lovely time, you really are some of the nicest ladies i have come across!!
hope its a good one....
xxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Would just like to say this last year has truly been a joy getting to know you all and having a babies together! Sharing the good times and the bad times (i blame google!) You have all supported me and given me confidence to be a mummy to my little boy.

Here's to a wonderful family christmas and a great 2011!

Love to all the August Mummies!!!

xxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!!!

Hope you all enjoy this wonderful time with your little ones :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79