****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

We're back!! Got home at 7am yesterday - so all a bit shattered still and house looks like a bomb's hit it with unpacking etc... I was thinking there'd be hundreds of posts to catch up on after 3 weeks away, but I guess not in this baby days instead of pregnancy time!
Carolyn, has Abby's asthma settled down again? That must have been scary...
MrsP, I bet E looked cute as a snowflake!! How's she doing now?
Lou, we didn't make it quite as far as Manchester, but thanks!! How's ELF and monster now? Pox all cleared up? Have you spoken to anyone about the PND concerns? It was about this stage last time round that I realised things weren't right for me. I can't remember if you said before, what's you step sister suffering from? That must be horrible for all of you :hugs:
Hey piglet, happpy 4 months for yesterday!!
Zoe, I really hope the hysterectomy gives you some relief finally, it must be a strange feeling, but I'm sure so much better for you :hugs:
Danielle, hope the New Year is more positive for you sweetie.

As for us, anyway had an exhausting but fun 3 weeks away. Girls both fab in terms of sleeping in random places, we stopped in 10 different places and they were both spot on :)
DH really flu-ey now, but refusing to rest up at all. I'd like him to just be a proper patient and stop trying to be a hero. How long does flu normally last?

Bridget a real cutie now, the laughs are coming more freely and she's totally found her feet in the last few days. Not rolling or anything but becoming a lot more 'active'.
Anyone else not weaning yet? I know our LOs are up to two months apart in age on the whole but I thought we might have to start B while we were away, but seems it was a growth spurt as it's settled down again. Would like to get to 5 months, just so she's sitting up a bit better etc!
So tired last night, had to have an hour long nap before midnight, then straight to bed after, good ole Bridget didn't wake at all for a feed last night - first time ever so that was 11 hours straight for her :)
Anyway, happy new year to you all and looking forward to catching up more now that we're not on the road!!

:hi: Hey everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :happydance:

Hope you all had a fabulous night and aren't too rough today? A NYE we can drink at this one eh? Although I didn't and was glad that I'm fresh this morning for my gorgeous kids!!

Feeling positive and ready to go! Not sure my brain is back with me yet, we went looking for cars yesterday and I seem to think that for some strange reason in a car we looked at I put my purse in the glove box and left it there :wacko: I've not seen my purse since and the place won't be open again til Tuesday?! So I've decided that for my birthday in a few weeks - I want a new brain :lol: How I get by at the minute baffles me!

We are s&d free, pox free but all snuffly and tickly coughs but after the crap we've had a cough is nothing!!

Carolyn How are the kids? Hope you enjoyed Christmas and New Year?!

Lucy So glad you had a great time!! Bridget sounds like she's doing really really well!! My step sister has cervical cancer and its too far advanced now, the chemo didn't touch it so, not much we can do tbh! We're just plodding along but my mum & step dad are finding it tough as you can imagine.

We've not started weaning yet, although she's on 6oz every other hour on hungry baby milk and has been feeding like a monster this week. We've started putting a spoonful of baby rice in her bottle but I want to try and hold it off for as long as we can but we'll have to see if its a growth spurt or the way its going to be?!

Hope you all have fabulous days, we're off to my mums in a bit for a family party, but I want an early night!!

Hope ladies & babies are well

Lou x

Happy new year xxxxx

hope everyone is well xxx

I started weaning over a month ago.Ashton now has 3 meals a day and puddings as well he loves his grub!

we had to start weaning Jack early too, ironically it was the same time to the day that we did Mogster though :wacko: Both boys had started to drop weight so HV said we needed to do something and as he wasnt looking for an extra feed even if I offered we figured we might try baby rice and see what happened.....he is more settled and although he still has one BF in the night he is generally enjoying food, he has a savoury meal after his second boob and a rice/fruit one after the fourth boob....not sure when we will go to three meals or meat though....:shrug:

Happy New Year ladies, its so quiet in here these days, guess everyone is busy on FB :haha: loving all the christmas pics on there :happydance:

Happy new year everyone :D

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year.

I havent started to wean yet, im hoping to wait until kaiya is 5 and a half months at least. what high chairs has everyone got? im looking for one at the moment, but cant find one i like, i would like one where the tray is detachable, and folds down, but saying that i will probably never fold it down, lol

I'm looking for a high chair to, want a height adjustable one but don't found one I like with a decent price tag.

I got a great one yesterday it lies back folds up nicely and was a bargain.it fits to table height as well. I've always had height adjustable ones but couldn't warrant the price now Spud is my last baby :cry:

https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-H...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42862041&mcb=core

Thanks Zoe, thats the one I was looking at too, but in pink, is it any good, i read a few reviews on it, they were a bit iffy in the girls sections.......

I love it and Ashton is happy in it.But it's a tad hard to open.once you have the knack its fine but i dont fold it up that much as we feel it may break x

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
cool thanks, thats really helpful.

Loving the photos too, he has grown soooooooo much! x

yup he is bloody huge he is the same weight as my 2 year old !

your little lady looks scrummy xxx

oh bless him, just shows he loves his food :)

I cant believe he is 5 months now, where has that time gone?!

Thanks, one of the few pics i have captured when she is smiling, she sees a camera, and puts on a confused face normally. lol

gosh, it's mad there being 5month old babies in here and H is not yet 4month x

lol well Spud always was down as a possible july baba and it seemed I was right.in 3 weeks he'll be half a year old how wrong is that?

He loves his grub indeed!i must add you to facebook as every pic i get of him is him shocked lol the flash makes him jump :haha:

:hi: Hey everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :happydance:

Hope you all had a fabulous night and aren't too rough today? A NYE we can drink at this one eh? Although I didn't and was glad that I'm fresh this morning for my gorgeous kids!!

Feeling positive and ready to go! Not sure my brain is back with me yet, we went looking for cars yesterday and I seem to think that for some strange reason in a car we looked at I put my purse in the glove box and left it there :wacko: I've not seen my purse since and the place won't be open again til Tuesday?! So I've decided that for my birthday in a few weeks - I want a new brain :lol: How I get by at the minute baffles me!

We are s&d free, pox free but all snuffly and tickly coughs but after the crap we've had a cough is nothing!!

Carolyn How are the kids? Hope you enjoyed Christmas and New Year?!

Lucy So glad you had a great time!! Bridget sounds like she's doing really really well!! My step sister has cervical cancer and its too far advanced now, the chemo didn't touch it so, not much we can do tbh! We're just plodding along but my mum & step dad are finding it tough as you can imagine.

We've not started weaning yet, although she's on 6oz every other hour on hungry baby milk and has been feeding like a monster this week. We've started putting a spoonful of baby rice in her bottle but I want to try and hold it off for as long as we can but we'll have to see if its a growth spurt or the way its going to be?!

Hope you all have fabulous days, we're off to my mums in a bit for a family party, but I want an early night!!

Hope ladies & babies are well

Lou x

Really good thanks had a horrible text from FOB on xmas eve, saying he was going to make sure i lose the kids etc and the usual threats but apart from that havent seen or heard from him which is good. So we got xmas and new year in peace :D Abby is doing brilliantly and potty training is all go at the moment.
Ailah refuses milk :( she normally has between 7oz and 20oz a day it varies so much. On Christmas day i had to syringe it just to get some into her!
So ive weaned her to and she loves her food! Just cant get enough of it xx

oh bless him, just shows he loves his food :)

I cant believe he is 5 months now, where has that time gone?!

Thanks, one of the few pics i have captured when she is smiling, she sees a camera, and puts on a confused face normally. lol

Ailah frowns as soon as she sees the back of my phone lol xx

Henry shy's away from the camera aswel..could be smiling and giggling away and as soon as he see's my phone, the frown appears. Did get a video of him giggling last night tho :)

i think the best highchair ever is the ikea one!! I've never seen a baby or toddler not like to sit in it!!
It's so cheap too, table clips off, and the legs pop off so it can down really small if you need it out of the way!!! £15
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/products/antilop-highchair-with-safety-belt-red__0083243_PE209417_S4.JPGhttps://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/products/antilop-highchair-tray-white__36001_PE126862_S4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->