****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

My MIL got us ours for Jacob in the asda event when he was born and we'll just use it for Emma too!

3 Moggy...where dja keep them all?!

Hope everyone is ok?

one at dining table and other folded in kitchen, ikea one is in utility room

we have that one in white, OH's mum gave it us...but we put it in loft because i'd rather have a folding one, so we can use it clean it and fold it up out the way.

the ikea one is fab and very easy to clean plus takes up very little space, a folded one takes up more space than you think it will IYKWIM. Chicco Polly is a fab one though, cannot recommend it enough, got it for Mogster and we are using it for Jack now.

https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-H...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42862041&mcb=core

thats the one i have for Abby and as she can now sit on a big girl chair at the table (may need a booster seat of some description though) im just going to use this one again for Ailah xx

carolyn how do you find unfolding it and putting it up.I find mine flimsy.

George 3 greedy moo!

Hey all,

Just been reading through and trying to catch up.

Zoe cant believe how much Ashton has grown, he certainly is a big boy! To think out babies have the same birth day. How are you recovering from your op?

Lucy sounds like you had a lovely break away and that B is doing fab.

Lou - Glad to hear the babies are both much much better now, hopefully wont be long till a full recovery.

I am with you with the PND, I had it with E and not feeling so great now but have had a few things going on so not too sure if it is that taking its toll. Unfortunately when I went to the docs last year after the home assessment they said to keep a diary and do yoga. Not helpful. Apparently because I dont live in a shit pit and its clean and tidy and so are the kids it means there is not a problem. What they dont realise the worse I am the more I clean. So thinking I may go private this time round.

What new car are you looking for? Oh Lucy did you end up with another car?

Danielle how is Henrys skin?

xxx

Chicco polly was Mogsters from early days and the wooden one he uses at the dining table still, he can use it til hes 10 it says but soon as we want it for Jack he will use a normal chair. Ikea one we bought when we were at Mum and Dads and forgot the highchair as it was cheap and cheerful, it has become our holiday highchair :)

i think im going to get the happy snack one, and at that price i cant really go wrong, i have all good intentions of putting it down, however i dont think that will be the case......

Hey all,

Just been reading through and trying to catch up.

Zoe cant believe how much Ashton has grown, he certainly is a big boy! To think out babies have the same birth day. How are you recovering from your op?

Lucy sounds like you had a lovely break away and that B is doing fab.

Lou - Glad to hear the babies are both much much better now, hopefully wont be long till a full recovery.

I am with you with the PND, I had it with E and not feeling so great now but have had a few things going on so not too sure if it is that taking its toll. Unfortunately when I went to the docs last year after the home assessment they said to keep a diary and do yoga. Not helpful. Apparently because I dont live in a shit pit and its clean and tidy and so are the kids it means there is not a problem. What they dont realise the worse I am the more I clean. So thinking I may go private this time round.

What new car are you looking for? Oh Lucy did you end up with another car?

Danielle how is Henrys skin?

xxx

Hey babes.I'm recovering physically just but not mentally :cry:

Yes Ashton is mahoosive and bloody scrummy.I know its nuts isnt it the same day but i beat ya this time round lol

Wee man looks lovely and the spit of his sister :kiss:

i think im going to get the happy snack one, and at that price i cant really go wrong, i have all good intentions of putting it down, however i dont think that will be the case......

I love it so get it.I have to fold mine down so don't think it will last long x

keep having thoughts of walking out of my life :cry:

Hey whats up darling :hugs:

MrsP Henry's skin is load's better thanks, it's still abit dry in place's and his face occasionnly goes bright red, but abit more cream and it's fine :) he's just got a couple patchers on his arm that look like they used to be blisters...just little round patches of rough skin :/

flutterbaby...have you spoken to a health visitor or anyone else? If it continues def worth mentioning.
:hugs:
I will be back later to update on my mad 72 hours....thought i was loosing the plot :( xxx

right im back, girlies sleeping and ive got a cuppa yey....
Ive had an awful start to 2011...had a really good xmas and new year...but PND has come back with a vengance and bitten me straight in the ass. Went out for a nice meal on sunday night with Abbys granny, grandpa and the girls.
I came home put them to bed and burst into tears. I have no idea where it came from but i feeling sorry for myself at about 3am this morning. Not going to go into details here...off to update my journal for those who are interested. Im feeling brighter tonight but still downright miserable. :(
hope you ladies are all ok xxxxxx

i don't know whats the matter nothing........ great hubby great kids no money troubles i just feel i should go like the is more i feel strange and have such a thick head i can't think i know nothings wrong but can't help feeling everyone would be better if i left crazy i know my boys need me my hubby needs me think i should have a chat to hubby he's been workin nights and loads of overtime for holiday then getting sleep think i need a night of cuddles and a good sleep i can't sleep joel is asleep at 7 the others the same and i just ly awake til 2-3 am in bed just awake and up again at 7 oh i don't know

Flutter :hugs: I think you do need a chat with dh! A night of cuddles may help! Have you spoke to you HV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->