****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Evening all :)

We have just packed up Charlotte's booster from the kitchen table, she mostly chooses a different chair these days!! only £17 which I thought was lots until I saw how much some of the others were!! https://www.smythstoys.com/product_images/b02871_M.jpg

Mrs P, we got our new car a few months ago now, Skoda Octavia estate - love it!! That sucks that they won't take your PND concerns seriously. Ideally what would you like them to do? Medication, counselling? I've had to fight tooth and nail for about 2 years now and I'm finally seeing a counsellor. Could you investigate any voluntary organisations?

Flutter sweetie please, talk to you DH, you are a very important person and no-one should have to feel like that. Or talk to HV or GP or Samaritins or someone please :hugs:

As for us, we are a house full of lurgy, but just DH and me... girls seems fine thankfully. F*cking hard work looking after them though when your entire body has given up on you!! Supposed to be out with chums tomorrow night for our birthdays, so I really hope I'm feeling fit for it!!

Oh Lucy I hope you're feeling better soon!!

We got Jacobs booster seat from mothercare for £13...its great and has a little step that can detach so he uses that to get to the places he can't reach or just stands on it to dance :lol:

Took them both swimming today and then had a lovely family snooze!

Hope ladies and babies are well x

Lucy - I paid £36 for E's from mothercare but I have to say I think its worth every penny and it goes all round the place with us.

Councolling I think, not becuase of PND just because of lots of things from my past and I struggle with them from day to day.

Mainly indirect things like my brother also my Dad and different things. The kids are great and so well behaved, it just doesnt help I have less patience that E.

I think thats why the business will be good for me as will give me something to focus on and work towards.

Do you find your councorlling helps?

Bigs :hugs: flutter its not a nice feeling not knowing where your head is at. Hope DH can be some reassurance for you xxx

fecking shitebag website lost my reply!! and i v nearly copied it too before posting but I idn't grrr
mrsp this counsellor i've seen twicebefore xmas and then 4 more times. good so far, i think to be able to confide and unbruden and get some perspective ont hings. it was arrnage through lifeline not sure if it's all uk or nothrern ireland only. it's a charity one. also finally my referral came through so assessment at mental health centre on 17th. could have had it sooner via dhs work medical cover but only just found that out... hope you can sort something :)

lou did you take them in on your own or with kev? we managed a 4 person nap too - bliss!!

With Kev...Jacob LOVED it! I'm so excited about going to Cyprus now, he's going to adore the pool too! Its only 2nd time I've taken Emma so she was like :shock:

I love our family snoozes, even with Jacobs stinky butt in my face :lol:

Oh and we started Emma on a bowl of baby porridge every morning now! She seems to enjoy it!

thanks everyone for comments and support i feel much better now had a long chat with hubby and came to a point that i felt so overwhelmed with being a mommy of 4 he's made the effort to give me off time he went and brought me a bike so i have started to cycle i find it such a relief having alone time and the kids are all hugs when i get back which is nice makes me feel wanted not to mention the happy feeling i get from the exercise hopefully i will carry on feeling happy my hubby really is the best i'm bloody crying thinking of him lol happy cry tho :hugs:

Oh and we started Emma on a bowl of baby porridge every morning now! She seems to enjoy it!

We tried some baby rice with B yesterdayand it just dribbled out and down her chin... I can't remember Charlotte not knowing what to do with the spoon, did anyone elsehave this?! I was going to try again tongiht be she fell asleep...

thanks everyone for comments and support i feel much better now had a long chat with hubby and came to a point that i felt so overwhelmed with being a mommy of 4 he's made the effort to give me off time he went and brought me a bike so i have started to cycle i find it such a relief having alone time and the kids are all hugs when i get back which is nice makes me feel wanted not to mention the happy feeling i get from the exercise hopefully i will carry on feeling happy my hubby really is the best i'm bloody crying thinking of him lol happy cry tho :hugs:

Flutter so glad you had a good chat with your dh :)

As for me, efeling sorry fr myself, DH didn't wish me happy irthday this morning so all day I assumed he'd forgotten as even when he calle dhe didn't mention it. Then he came home and stillnothing. and then finally when DD was meant ot be just in bed she appeared wtiha present for me :) She'd picked it herself (a shower cap and a tape measure!!) but still nothing else from him... he told me he hadn't forgotten. Anyway finallyhe gave me pressie, which makes me sound so mercenary, but truyly I don't think al day he has actually said happy brithday to me at all...my expectations were low, but this wsa lower tahn I had even imagined :(

Awe well HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun!!! You should spoil yourself if he isn't going to do it for you!!! Very cute present from DD though.

:cake: Happy Birthday :cake:

Boo to DH for being a bit dim!!!?? But do you think he might have something special up his sleeve?

Hope everyone is ok x

:cake: Happy birthday for yesterday hun :cake:

Hope everyone is having a good week so far x

Evening all!!

Well due to the event's over christmas between me and my family, me and Henry have been spending more time at home and to my surprise i'v been coping pretty well. Just feel abit bad to my dad because he doesn't get to see Henry as much now :/
Been round today and I didn't feel welcome while my mum was there and I found out why in the end, someone as been bullshitting about me....AGAIN! ohwell.

For those of you who I haven't got on facebook..Henry now weigh's 15lb 12! that roughly double his birth weight. Just wish I could go the opposite way, and lose weight! I'm rubbish at dieting OH is always wanting take aways so I give in :/ going to start walking again when the weather get's abit drier..I don't mind the cold just hate the wetness, need to get back on the wii fit whilst I wait for better weather.

Oh and i'm sick of my OH's mum, every time we go she's asking H if he want's some choc to suck on and I tell her no...then you'll hear her saying "i'l sneak you some when she's not looking" I didn't have alot of trust in them having H before hand, even less now!

I can't believe they want to give chocolate to a baby so young!!! you have a right not to trust her with Henry

he shouldnt get chocolate so young, even back in the day when they weaned early like 12weeks/12lbs they wouldnt give choc :wacko: Dont blame you keeping him home or only with them under your eye - do they want him to end up in the dentist chair being drilled for fillings? Surely if they must sneak something sweet it could be fruit? I feel for you hon!

yup...first it was my mum who wanted to gve him stuff I didn't want to, now she's listening me and OH's mum isn't!

Henry has learnt how to move himself about in his walker :) even if he'l only fo backwards because forward scared hi,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->