****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

omg! what part off "he's not having chocolate or anything sweet like that just yet" is not clear?
well clearly all of it, clearly it must mean "you dunk his dummy in a cream egg, it's ok!"

:(

sorry had to get that out!

well i asked Abbys granny to take the girls today as im just not coping, im in absolute agony! She rang me and i burst into tears as the thought of going to make a bottle while in this much pain was overwhelming. She is coming to get me and the girls and we are going to stay with her until im feeling better :D It feels like a wait has been lifted as i know im not abandoning the girls but i will be looked after at the same time! So ile be back in a few days ladies....take care xxx

well i asked Abbys granny to take the girls today as im just not coping, im in absolute agony! She rang me and i burst into tears as the thought of going to make a bottle while in this much pain was overwhelming. She is coming to get me and the girls and we are going to stay with her until im feeling better :D It feels like a wait has been lifted as i know im not abandoning the girls but i will be looked after at the same time! So ile be back in a few days ladies....take care xxx

Get better soon honey x :hugs:

Going to get elf weighed today, my little chunk x

I hope you feel better soon, sending you and your gorgeous girlies lots of hugs x x

Im getting Kaiya weighed later on this afternoon, havent had her done since 18 weeks, she is now 23, hoping she has gained but im not sure as she never drinks :shrug: but she has got majorly long!

carolyn i hope you feeling better :hugs:

BAD mommy alert i gave joel chocolate i bit it off a malteser he loved it :shrug:

hope all tha aug mommies are ok x

Had court again today, OH now has his daughter 6hour's a week. I'v been accused of being jealous and having the ex loathing syndrome.
Not to sure why I would be jealous when Im living the life they want.

Bit of a rollercoaster of emotions this week. Jenna's died, My sister is having her little boy today, so I'm going to be an Auntie again. My best friends little girl is one today too, so theres a party on Saturday. My sisters birthday on Friday, Kev's 30th on Tuesday and my nephews first birthday on Wednesday.

Really feeling for my step dad at the minute, he's falling apart. Found out too that since October she's only had 48 hours to live as the cancer has spread quite badly. My mum decided not to tell us and Jenna didn't even know herself so she would carry on fighting.

But we're going to have another little blue addition to the family at some point today, they've just not decided on a name yet.

Oh and I don't know if I mentioned to about how our fridge door handle has broken three times since it was put on in May last year?! Well it was broken all over Christmas and New Year and I had a hissy fit with Wickes and they're changing the door handle to a smaller one so it won't happen again and are giving us £150 back too!

Hope ladies and babies are well x

My sister had her little boy today at 10.45am, weighing 8lb 6oz and shes named him Logan Zane!! :happydance:

Yay for new August mommies on the thread!!!

Congrats Lou! Glad you got some good news today :)

How's everyone doing? Alia and I are wonderful....she's now eating two solid meals a day, she's sleeping 12 hours every night (waking up once to eat), she's rolling over - both ways!, and we think she's going to start crawling soon!!! Each day I don't think it's possible to love her any more than I already do but then sure enough I love her more the next day :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->