****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hi ya ladies i had joel weighed he's 16lb11oz's so he's doubled in size bless the little tank he's super tho sleeps through feed's well loves to huggles with me etc how is everyone xx anyone planning any more baba's

:hi: Jas...boo about the kids being unwell and your af! Hope you all get better soon :flower:

:hugs: Carolyn, hope you're ok honey!! How did the meeting go? And :winkwink: about new OH too!!

Lucy not sure about potty training, I'm sure I'll be asking you about it soon enough though! Good idea about the rewards chart. Jacobs took an interest in his potty last week and filled it a few times but I don't think he's ready yet. I ask him if he wants a wee or poo and he's just like :huh:

Flutter I looked after one of Jacob's friends on Thursday with Jacob and Emma on my own and it was so much fun. I asked Kev but got a big fat NO. I would love to have another but I know Kev keeps saying no way but maybe in a few years. Its not often I don't get my own way but I don't think he's going to budge TBH!

AFU had Jenna's funeral on Monday...the church was packed, there was about 80 people stood outside in the cold too. But what did I expect when she was a 25 year old amazing, beautiful woman?!?! Was a lovely service but it was heart breaking to see my step dad and my mum.

Emma's doing really well now and has spent the last two days desperately trying to get on all fours. She can push herself up onto her shoulders but is struggling to pull her knees up.

The kids adore each other too :cloud9: Jacob spent Friday booing and letting Emma gnaw on his hand and then laugh hysterically and Emma doesn't stop watching him.

Hope all ladies and babies are well and happy :flower:

Lou x

It went surprisingly well actually. He just couldnt stop smiling at Ailah and has asked if we could do the same next week so ive agreed.
I had to hold my tongue and not say anything cheeky lol..

im heading away for a week ladies...will check in when i get back :D xxxx

It went surprisingly well actually. He just couldnt stop smiling at Ailah and has asked if we could do the same next week so ive agreed.
I had to hold my tongue and not say anything cheeky lol..

im heading away for a week ladies...will check in when i get back :D xxxx

Aw! So glad it went ok :flower: Ooh where you going? Anywhere nice?

to stay with a friend (purpldahlia on here) for a few days :D im sure there will be lots of pics on facebook hehe xxx

Henry is 5month's old in a week :( I'v spent most of today sorting his cloth's out as he is fast outgrowing his 3-6month! Then Mike took me out for a meal for my birthday and all he did was go on about his flaming EX and how she is on about moving to OXford with their daughter, so that put a right dampener on that!
Going to get a Henry weighed on Tuesday see how fat he is now

bf my hubby wants more but i'm only just settling into having 4 and tbh i don't think i'd cope very well yet emotionally iykwim

carolyn great news on the new man and the break away all is good atm for ya

danielle bare with him hunny the thought of loosing his daughter would be fore front in his mind you birthday or not if you'd split and it was h he was struggling to see you'd like to think it played on his mind about h wouldn't you the thought on any child leaving will have a massive impact but i hope it sorts itself out sounds like your going through the mill :hugs:

bf my hubby wants more but i'm only just settling into having 4 and tbh i don't think i'd cope very well yet emotionally iykwim

danielle bare with him hunny the thought of loosing his daughter would be fore front in his mind you birthday or not if you'd split and it was h he was struggling to see you'd like to think it played on his mind about h wouldn't you the thought on any child leaving will have a massive impact but i hope it sorts itself out sounds like your going through the mill :hugs:

I always wanted four...but Kev's putting his foot down and making me stay at two :wacko:

I wouldn't have minded but he's had alday to talk about it(and we all know she wont be moving anytime soon, she's got to put in for a council house/flat down there), but he chose to wait until I was trying to enjoy something for the first time in month's.
everyday since contact started he find's away to talk about his ex (most day's his daughter isn't mentioned). Then he wonder's why i'm getting more and more distant from him.
I just want one day when I don't have to hear his EX's name. Her act's wind me up enough and put's enough strain on our relationship, so him going on and on about her like a broken record really is not helping our relationship.

Im happy for you Carolyn, now tell us all the gossip about him i need to visualise him in my head ;-)
Have a lovely time away, you really deserve it. x

I would like maybe 1 or 2 more, but not for at least 2 years, so then Kaiya can help out, he he he, and also I want to be able to provide my children with the best I can give them, and I know at the moment we can only do this with one child.
Im sure you could work on him Lou ;-) x

Im happy for you Carolyn, now tell us all the gossip about him i need to visualise him in my head ;-)
Have a lovely time away, you really deserve it. x

I would like maybe 1 or 2 more, but not for at least 2 years, so then Kaiya can help out, he he he, and also I want to be able to provide my children with the best I can give them, and I know at the moment we can only do this with one child.
Im sure you could work on him Lou ;-) x

:cry: I've tried...but the no keeps coming. I know what you mean about providing. It seems everything is designed for 4 if that makes sense. If we did have more now, I'd def have to give up work and we'd need a bigger house etc. I do want more but he is right with the old common sense and our lives being easier...:trouble: I hate it when he's right :lol:

Hope everyone is ok today?

Carolyn, glad it went well with FOB :) Enjoy your week away!!
Flutter, that's great that Joel's doubled his weight - B hasn't yet, but she did start at 11lb! Not sure about any more babies. Which my friend said means I'll probably have more since I didn't say definitely not!
Lou, sounds like Jacob and Emma are getting on brilliantly :) I'm not sure C would let B gnaw her hand, though she is very concerned for her happiness! Bridget not showing any inclination to move. Lies on her back, or sits up if I put her up. That's about it!
Danielle, it's definitely worth sorting the clothes out, it's been so much easier having everything away in boxes by size when we came to use it again. As for B, she's about to hit 6 months and needs her 9-12 clothes out as the 6/9 is too short in the back now.

As for us, still bumbling along. Seems to be going well with the potty. I'm signed up for 6 sessions of CBT with a clinical psychologist after 2 hours of talking to her already, which is gruelling. My head is still bad, the chiropractor stuff has made no difference - don't know what to try next. It's been two years this month of a headache every day (or maybe I could count 10 days in 2 years when I haven't had it :()

Wish I could have another baby. We are definitely done. :( Three is alot of work. haha. I go go go all day long. Kids are feeling better and are back at school today, which would normally mean I would have a relaxing day with just Kelana, but no, instead I am babysitting the world's naughtiest cat. My sister's cat, Piper. They are selling their house, and have a showing today. Their cat likes to run for the door, so she asked me to watch him. I have bleeding claw-marked thighs, he has been on my kitchen counter and dining table countless times, and I have locked him out of all the bedrooms as he likes to eat the kids toys, and plus, he ate my sister's gerbil (well, her daughter's) and so Jasper has a hamster, so I have to make sure he can't get at the cage (he got the gerbil's cage opened, tore off his head and had his body pulled apart around the house, and my sister's five year old daughter found him). Naughty kitty!!!

Oh Lucy :hugs: I really hope they manage to sort something out soon :hugs: That must be so hard to live with and I'm not surprised you feel bad sometimes!! I really feel for you :hugs:

She can roll, she can't sit up but she'll crunch (IYKWIM). Caught her trying to get on all fours yesterday putting most of her weight on her shoulders and shouting the house down in frustration cos she couldn't bring her bum up. I'm really surprised at how much attention Jacob gives her actually...not all wanted mind, he tried to feed her boiled water while she was asleep the other day :wacko:. She wakes up happy like me and just looked at him and gave him a big smile :cloud9: If it was the opposite way around he would have bopped her (Jacob wakes up grumpy like daddy!)

ooh, OH? Not Ailah's dad i take it? That's great though. Hope you managed a good night then! X

haha i would rather pour bleach in my eyeballs than get back with him!! haha, no but the guy im seeing is nice, its early days and he hasnt met the kids yet and i wont make the mistake of introducing them quickly again, its nice to have someone that wants to look after me :flower: He's really sweet i will keep you all posted.

Off to meet Ailahs FOB for the first time in almost 2months...this should be fun!! NOT :dohh:

Pour bleach in your eyeballs...haha, that's funny! Sorry to hear you are having a hard time hon. x x If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

got the hospital this morning with my second son cal gotta get ears checked he had major infections as a baby and it has delayed his motor skill catching, speech etc he has had them cleaned out and is a little better but need to go and check the isn't any damage done and hopefully he wil catch up i'm so cross at school i said i was having probs with him getting dressed and following simple instructions like get shoes etc the teacher said he's just laid back ...............then the head took him on a day trip and noticed what i'd been saying all along and has refered him for a motor skills programme and we've been doing checks eyes are fine 20-20 infact but hearing checking today hopefully it will all get sorted out sorry to go on ladies have a good day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

got the hospital this morning with my second son cal gotta get ears checked he had major infections as a baby and it has delayed his motor skill catching, speech etc he has had them cleaned out and is a little better but need to go and check the isn't any damage done and hopefully he wil catch up i'm so cross at school i said i was having probs with him getting dressed and following simple instructions like get shoes etc the teacher said he's just laid back ...............then the head took him on a day trip and noticed what i'd been saying all along and has refered him for a motor skills programme and we've been doing checks eyes are fine 20-20 infact but hearing checking today hopefully it will all get sorted out sorry to go on ladies have a good day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

your instinct was right hun, at least something is happening about it now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->