• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

:hi: IceyLou - aww hope you're ok! Its hard work on days like that!!!

Lucy OMG :gun: Hoping Charlotte takes the hint eh!

Kev just said he's planning on cooking us all tea...killing two birds with one stone is what I think he said :ignore: :lol:

i'm doing nothing for mothers day :/ be very surprised if I even get a card! (unless my mum buys it). Saturday with have OH's daughter and not to sure what we doing, depending on weather might take her out to park and feed ducks or too a wacky warehouse.

I'm hoping H is done with teething now his 5one has come through, he's started to try and do a little army crawl, or he just ventures around the room rolling everywhere. His a mischievous little monkey, when he's in his walker he can zoom all over room and anything such as paper work get's knocked on the floor.

Hi IceyLou:hi:

Im thinking Brad may think its mothers day next sunday........... he keeps going on about do this that and the other next week for mothers day and i have said its this sunday, but im sure he will forget :dohh:

x

it's gone so quiet on here!!
How was mothers day? I got a card from B and C and daffs from my mum :)
big news for me is I've made my decision about work - I'm going back 2.5 days... it's not ideal, but it will have to do!
Bad news is charlotte didn't get her pre-school place :( we're 3rd on waiting list (were 4th to start), she did get a place, but it's out of town and childminder can't collect/drop off there.
oh and other big news, bridget is crawling! not having had a crawling baby before, (charlotte just waited til 10 months, then walked) it's hard work! She's in to everything, and anything, but charlotte is delightd now she's mobile :)

Lucy I'd say :wohoo: about crawling but life changes when that happens :lol: Emma thankfully is following Jacob around like a lap dog, but I dread the day when they're off in opposite directions!!

Boo about the childcare place, really hope you manage to get something organised soon!!

Had a stressful and hard couple of weeks with both or one teething, illnesses and sleepless nights.

One of my sisters made a smart bitchy comment on Sunday about how I had time to do x, y, z being on maternity and when I responded that I worked twice as hard as her being on maternity..she told me I should have got a tv...:gun: so fecking mad!! I LOVE being a mum and adore my kids, but surely I'm allowed a 'tired' moan without getting that thrown in my face? :grrr:

In future I think I'll smile and wait until its my turn :smug:....like when she has her babies :lol:

Hope ladies and babies are well :flower:

boo to your sister Lou!!
How is the teething now? B is still a bit slow on the crawling, so she's trying to follow us, but by the time she gets to the door of one room now, we're back!

I'm off tomorrow evening to Bristol Airport then Swindon for a wedding - just me! - of one of my old chums, so looking forward to a good catch up with friends I haven't seen in yonks!
Also pleased to report that the dress I wanted to wear fits again :) and I've had my nails done and a spray tan I got on groupon, so really very excited about it all! Just printing boarding cards now, then need to pack - must check what the weather is to do this weekend, as space will be tight!

Oooh have a great time Lucy!! I bet your well chuffed with yourself, my weight loss has been pretty much none existant but...I'll get there (I hope) Bless B, thats so cute!!

Finally got my first full nights sleep last night since Jan...since one, the other or both has been up! FX we get another tonight!!

Hope everyone is well x

Hurrah for a full night's kip!!
Had a lovely weekend, so pleased to have seen many friends I haven't seen in years :)
Totally couldn't hack the pace in the drinking though... Wne and fizz in the afternoon does for me!

Aw glad you enjoyed yourself Lucy!! Sounds like you had a lovely break!!

She's cut her first tooth...its not come through properly yet but its broke the skin at last!! My little gummy bear will be a toothy one now! The other doesn't seem to be that far behind it but, whenever whenever!!

I can't believe my little monster is 2 next week and Emma turned 8 months last week. WHERE has the time gone? Does anyone know where the remote panel is so that I can pause it?!?! Please :brat:

Hope ladies and babies are well?!

Lou x

:flower:
Just thought I would pop in and say a big hello!
Cant believe our little ones are so old already! seems like yesterday I was desperately poking out my bump in the hope it looked more pregnant than chubby haha!
Anyways, Georgia is crawling (or her version of it) a little more wach day but shes still preferring to flip her way around the room instead lol!

Had a busy day today doing up her room and trying to make this dam army house a little more homely lol!

Anyways I havent read all the pages i have missed as its more than i care to admit! :wacko:
But hope we're all well x x
Hugs

Nikki B x x

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope everyone is hvinga good easter weekend so far, and the weather is beautiful for you all

i went back to work this week, I spent ages worrying about I would cope, how Kaiya would cope, and if my charges have turned into little horrors, but me and kaiya coped brillinatly, and my charges were excellent, Kaiya now has a new brother and sister :D
I just need to get the kids back into my way of discipline, rather than their parents letting them get away with everything :dohh:
We are still having issues with the mil too, im thinking as hard as it is to say, it might be easier if we cut ties with her for a while, as its causing me and brad to fight, and i really dont want that. (but i wont bore you all with the details)

Yay Lou, Emmas got her first toothypeg :D

Mercy, Kaiya is exactly the same with the rolling around thing, we can crawl backwards, but no forwards, but she can now go from the crawling position to sitting up again, and this weekend she has been trying to pull her self up on things, and having paddies if we help her, she has to do it all her self! :wacko:

Hope everyone is all well x x x

How's work going Lollip0p? All well I hope?

Did anyone watch the Royal Wedding :cry:

My monster has now turned 2 and I officially no longer have two under two...he's growing up toooo fast!!

And my little Elf has another tooth! She's really struggling atm, need to get her weighed tomorrow too! She's so long now!

Hope ladies and babies are well

Lou x

hi, hope all are well? we are doing great, off on our holiday in the morning :) will do more of an update when i get back :)

Yeh works going well thanks, 3 kids is a bit more harder than just one, but they have been fab with K, and she now has a older brother and sister. :D

I watched the wedding, I got a tad emotional, and thought how much i wanna get married, she looked gorgeous, im just gonna have to go after prince Harry now ;-)
What did you think?

How was monsters bday? K is teething too, top two are coming through, and she is suffering so much at night :(
Do you all have 10 month checks with hv? K is soooooo long too, everyone comments on how big she is, but i dont think they measure her again until 1 year old around here. she only gets weighed at baby clinic.

How is everything going with you Lou?

Where you off to Danielle? anywhere nice? I hope you have a lovely time

Whats everyones plans for the weekend? x x x

I cried too when she got to the church I was like where the hell has this come from?! She's beautiful!!!

Monster LOVED his birthday!! Went to Blackpool Sandcastle and we really really enjoyed ourselves! He was so tired he was falling asleep on me but then didn't want to go and sulked when we took his armbands off! I'm going to take him again in a few weeks!!

You off anywhere nice Danielle?

Elf weighs 18lb 14oz now my chunky monkey!! She's had her settling in days at nursery now :sad: Oh no....back to work soon :nope:

It was such a fairytale wedding, she looked sooooooooo beautiful!

Sounds like you had a fabby day for Monsters birthday.

Is she loving food? how was her settling in sessions? Is it at the begining of june you go back?

Question for you lovely ladies, how many ozs are your little ones on? K takes 6 ozs first thing in the morning, 3 or less ozs at around 2:30pm and then 6ozs at 7:30pm, im thinking of cutting the middle out as she pushes it away and doesnt really want it, and replace it with snacky food like a biscuit or fruit/cheese but we are blw so im never sure how much she is getting iykwim. she never has more than 15-18ozs per day

x

I go back end of June but we're having them go end of May for a trial run and make sure they're settled by the time I really get into work. I'm really worried about going back as been looking at Kev's shifts the week I start back and he's working that weekend and as he walks in from work on the Monday morning, I'll be walking out and as I walk back in after my first day back, he'll be heading back out again later that night. Keep thinking that thousands of men have rotas like him but we'll go for lots of family time to it being snatched. Positive thinking eh!!

Emma's on normal milk now and I give her sippy cups of milk every day with her meals, In between meals though she'll have snacks of fruit, breadsticks, cheese or yoghurts. Both mine love cheese! I'll offer her cup of milk/water at snack time too, she doesn't always drink it but she is a big drinker so I'd say she's on around 15-20oz of fluids (milk/water) a day.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Kev and I are off looking at a possible wedding venue tomorrow!

Lou x

has anyone got or heard of developmental coordination disorder my son has just been diagonsed with it i feel gutted wanted to know how people get on with it and how they feel with it i just want to get a better idea of what my 5 year old is going through:cry:

flutterbaby, my daughter has development coordination disorder (apraxia) and Pervasive Development Disorder (PDD-NOS). The good thing about DCD is if you get them in a bunch of activities, such as swimming, gymnastics, rock climbing, anything physical...it will help them. But, you have to do it before they are 8 years old, because it is harder as they get older. Basically Makena can't get dressed, do up zippers, seatbelts, ride a two wheeler (just learned tricycle), she wers diapers at night etc. She does have the PDD-NOS which is gaps in development (physical, social, communication etc). If you want to know more let me know. It is a fairly recent diagnosis for Makena too...just back in January I think. She has been diagnosed with the PDD-NOS since she was two (she is now 6 and in kindergarten). Lots of hugs x :hugs:

flutterbaby, my daughter has development coordination disorder (apraxia) and Pervasive Development Disorder (PDD-NOS). The good thing about DCD is if you get them in a bunch of activities, such as swimming, gymnastics, rock climbing, anything physical...it will help them. But, you have to do it before they are 8 years old, because it is harder as they get older. Basically Makena can't get dressed, do up zippers, seatbelts, ride a two wheeler (just learned tricycle), she wers diapers at night etc. She does have the PDD-NOS which is gaps in development (physical, social, communication etc). If you want to know more let me know. It is a fairly recent diagnosis for Makena too...just back in January I think. She has been diagnosed with the PDD-NOS since she was two (she is now 6 and in kindergarten). Lots of hugs x :hugs:

thats the thing callum is toilet trained day and night and can ride a bike and does up zippers dresses and undresses except he couldn't do his socks that he can do now tho but school say he wont write and he falls over he never falls here and i got him to write a whole page yesterday within 35 mins and i think thats good going he is chatty and wants to explain everything in detail but tell him off and he soon knuckles down i just don't get it i cant see how not throwing and catching is a disabilty at 5 dont we all develope at different levels anyway i'm having a hard time excepting that the school arn't just pushing for funding they are big on that :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->