****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi!

I've been lurking for a while but only got round to posting today.
Can I join you ladies please?
I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, due date is 11th Aug, but as I have twins they might be a bit early.

Hope you're all well!!

:) Emma

Heya and congrats xxx

I think there is a thread with several versions of the blinkie kicking around in first tri if you search for it!

OK i've no idea where the original thread went, but found this in blinkie requests!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/250166-due-august-2010-a.html

hi to eoz and aiwah!
i set so much store by dates with DD and she was 2 weeks late which were 2 hellish weeks of my life, so this time I'm far less hung up on it!! so according to 'dates' i'm aug 1st, but given previous history, I'm just working towards the first couple of weeks of the month!!

Im worried about another early one so will be ready from 30th June I think lol and hope it is between then and mid August! :shrug:

Hi girls

Just a quick one. I have briefly skipped through but have been pretty poorly so haven't logged on and spent last night in hospital, nothing too major just severely de-hydrated.

Back home now though and back to reality.

I have had had the PM's and seen we havew mummies so :hi: and welcome to you and I shall log on tomorrow and update the list, but in the mean to time bare with me.

Eoz - glad to be sharing this journey with you again. The race is on! lol :hug:
Tonight I am looking forward to some crap food and a good nights sleep.

Hope you are all well x x

Poor you Mrs P! Hope you feel better soon and make sure you rest - know that is easier said than done with a toddler running round! :hugs:

i hope your feeling ok now mrs p it's strange being bad when you have little ones as they don't understand whats going on so still have demand they want you to meet hope Eleanor lets you rest!
i'm convinced i'm not as far along as i think as still no hb on the doppler gutted even though a test confirmed i was at 4 weeks i don't know really worried with this one not sure why silly me i'll be ok when i've had scan i think

Got a scan tommorrow to make sure the fetal sac hasn't come away any more. Feeling nervous as all my pregnancy symptoms have gone.

i'm convinced i'm not as far along as i think as still no hb on the doppler gutted even though a test confirmed i was at 4 weeks i don't know really worried with this one not sure why silly me i'll be ok when i've had scan i think

It's not unusual for HB to be very hard to find at 10 weeks!! I think maybe if you give that a rest, and wait for scan, it might be better!! Then when you've had scan, try the doppler at home again :)

Got a scan tommorrow to make sure the fetal sac hasn't come away any more. Feeling nervous as all my pregnancy symptoms have gone.

Hopefully everything goes well for you with your scan today, let us know how you get along!

So last night I told all the girls on my rugby team about pg, and everyone was really chuffed - I'd been saying I wasn't playing until I have my CT Brain scan, which is now end of Jan, and they all believed me, even though I thought it sounded totally made up!! Now I've waited 10 weeks to even get an appointment letter for the scan (they said 6-8 weeks...) and it's another 3 weeks away, and I don't even know if they'll let me do it as I'm pregnant!!

lumpy bumpy good luck for today hunny
holywoodmum i think your right i'm just addicted to it doppler now:blush:i say i'm not using it now and then i go and use it
my hubby brought some baby vests from asda yesterday white with silver pooh bears he said he just couldn't help himself bless so i know i've not had my scan yet but i'd say that is permission to buy more things off me lol i will try and hold off its only 2 weeks untill scan not sure my mom will though she's just rang and want to take me out to have a look at a few things seen as hubby as started to buy bless i know she won't be able to help herself lol

Right girls, list updated.

Let me know if any changes need to be made x

best of luck today, lumpybumpy!! My symptoms have also started to ease up slightly as well... Im ready to say good bye to nausea and MS!!

Hope you are feeling better today Mrs P xx

Thanks hon, feeling much brighter although dont quite feel my self. Sunday night it Started so didn't sleep, Monday was in hospital and then last night DH was up ill and Eleanor thought she would be awake from 11.30pm - 1.45am so could have done without that, but planning another early night tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->