****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Can I please be added for Aug 17th for now- it might change at my 12 week scan though :)

Have seen there is another August Thread for buddies, what do you think to a name change to our thread, make it a little more inviting and including the buddies. We have over 100 on the front page but not all post.

Was thinking something like August 2010 Bumps & Buddies? Suggestions welcome. x

Just had a pm from apaton, who said her mmc turned out to be a huge mistake from the hospital and she is still pregnant but due in September.

How lovely, but I'd be going mad at the hospital putting me through that. apaton, wishing you H&H 9 months x

Just had a pm from apaton, who said her mmc turned out to be a huge mistake from the hospital and she is still pregnant but due in September.

How lovely, but I'd be going mad at the hospital putting me through that. apaton, wishing you H&H 9 months x

thanx mrs p :hugs: xx

Wow! Apaton that is exciting amazing news. How happy u must be but I agree with Mrs. P I would have been mad at the hospital to put u through all that emotional distress. Congrats Again! Yay! :happydance:

holywoodmum he's only 7 lol!

lliena cla i'm from telford what a small world lol :hugs:

mrsp i don't care about the name of the thread hunn and if you think it will help unite us all then go for it!oh and i'm glad your feeling better

i'm well on:cloud9: my fav skinny jeans dont fit i put them on today because i'm convinved i'm not growing and i couldn't do then up i tried believe me a tried it was crippling me to try so i gave up and put on some stretch legging's on i must be growing :happydance: i put on a lb and half this week i lost 11 lb since becoming preg and put on 5 lb over christmas period:blush: lost some then gained a little so now i've only lost 6 lb while being pregnant i was hoping for a little more than that but at least i've not gained more than when i started! had plummed tomato and mushroom on toast eerrrr really hard to swallow gone off anything thats not sugar lol

I can't handle this tiredness any one got any tips?Coffee is a big no no at the mo x

Hi Mrs P, please can you take me off your list..dating scan has put me back 2 days which now leaves me due on Sep 2nd instead! ;-( Sorry for the inconvenience, I guess I'll have to move over to September stars.

Wishing all you girls all the best and very happy and healthy pregnancies. xx

How about August Beach Bumps and Buddies?

I just got back from my drs about my ultrasound. Everything looked great, there's no reason for the spotting at all from the scan results. I'm going for another scan in two weeks again, and doing once weekly hcg betas for the next three weeks to make sure everything is progressing well. We do have a healthy heart rate of 154 bpm and I'm measuring 7 weeks 6 days today!

Hello ladies, scan went wonderfully - they have changed my due date to August 6th if you could update me when you get a tic mrs p?

Over the moon - baby was going crazy moving and wriggling, waving its arms and legs - turned over and showed its bum to us I was so overwhelmed.

Scanner is broken but will try and use work one tomorrow - have tried to take a photo and attach that but don't know how clear it will be :shrug:

So now 10 weeks and 6 days, must update my ticker!!!

Attachments

• 103_2748.jpg
    103_2748.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful scan pic hun!
I have my scan at 10 wks and 2 days on monday next week!
Its lovely to have an idea about what we might see wriggling about on my scan!

hugs x x

The name change is cool with me.

I have my scan monday! I'll be 11+6!!!! I am super excited! I don't know how to contain my energy.

The name change is cool with me.

I have my scan monday! I'll be 11+6!!!! I am super excited! I don't know how to contain my energy.

Oooo what time is yours hun! I have mine at 1pm!!! I bet I am awake all night gettin excited! lol. I'll be ready to pop by 1pm I'll be that excited haha!
I will be 10+2 wks so baby might still look a little like a wee blob lol.
I really cant wait! :happydance:

Hello, can you add me. Had my first scan and am due August 30th! I am 8 weeks on Monday! Thank you very much

am glad everyone seems to be getting on well

that is fab news apaton

I'm still lurking and reading, just very dubious after last time I guess but hit the 8+4 milestone earlier in the week with a UTI :dohh: am now on antibiotics and feeling better, apart fom absolutely shattered, I don't think there is an answer Eoz apart from sleep :haha:

Name sounds cool, is it worth asking if the team can be moved into the pregnancy buddy section as many of u will be hitting 2nd tri fairly soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->