****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

They just like to keep us on our toes! Lucas decided he would wake up at 5.30 this morning! Great! And that was after messing around going to bed last night, don't think he actually went off until quater to 10!!! AAARGH!!! He has only had one sleep today so hoping he'll go to bed earlier! I need some sleep!
Hope you have a settled night tonight xx

I have just had a nap.Come 3pm I'm shaking.I always need a lie down!

I'm forbed early tonight, managed 10.30 to 6.30 last night, but will aim for 9.30 tonight...

oh dear my moms purse fell open it the shop and we got a few bits blankets towels and baby grows etc ..... it seems real now!
My son came out of school today and said mom how pregnant are you i said 10 and a half weeks mate but keep your voice down its a secret so he shouts oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh its our secret your 10 weeks pregnant is it my jaw dropped and 2 woman laughed and congratulated me and said kids ay! oh and how true

oh dear my moms purse fell open it the shop and we got a few bits blankets towels and baby grows etc ..... it seems real now!
My son came out of school today and said mom how pregnant are you i said 10 and a half weeks mate but keep your voice down its a secret so he shouts oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh its our secret your 10 weeks pregnant is it my jaw dropped and 2 woman laughed and congratulated me and said kids ay! oh and how true

from the mouthes of babes!! how old is your son?

Yaay scan went really well, saw little Bubs having a good wriggle and the sac separation has resolved so I am no longer high risk for MC. Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Yaay scan went really well, saw little Bubs having a good wriggle and the sac separation has resolved so I am no longer high risk for MC. Hope everyone else is keeping well.

thats great lumpy :thumbup:

im tierd and a little sickly lol :)

glad the scan went well lumpybumpy!! I saw your other thread :)
have eaten homemade burgers, homemade baked chips (with pancetta and cheese on burger :)) healthiest thing I've eaten in ages!! delicious too :)
grand designs on now, then I'm getting ready for bed and 'retiring early'...

Great news lumpybumpy, must be a huge weight off your mind.

awesome news lumpybumpy!!! must be a relief for sure!!!!

I don't get a scan until 18 weeks :( So I went and ordered a doppler off ebay last night :) hope it arrives soon!!!!

YEY! great News Lumpybumpy! U must be so relieved!

Sorry for not being o for a while! I hae fet just Terrible with my Hyperemisis! I passed out at home and FINALLY the Docs are taking me seriously! I have some stronger anti sickness pills and will hopefully be able to manage a little food by tomorrow, FINGERS CROSSED for me guys x

I am planning on telling friends etc after my scan next week. I was going to wait untill I am twelve weeks but I found out that a friend of ours is having her 20 wk scan at the clinic about ten mins after my appointment time lol. So I figure I'd better tell people before she gets chance to blab to everyone,( she is a serious blabber mouth).
I dont want friends of ours who I am close with hearing it from her and getting offended that she knew before them Etc.. You know what people can be like lol.

SO to the world we will be officially expecting by next monday evening!! WOOPWOOP!!!!
I will be a little relieved as Its been SO hard pretending that I am ok these past few weeks while this Sickness has been taking its toll on me!
At least this way I can ease off on the MOUNDS of under eye concealer I have had to use to cover my huge eye bags haha!

Hugs to all! hope everyone is well x
Nikki x x

lumpybumpy that is fantastic news! I had been wondering about you lately.

Mercy I hope the pills help!

lumpybumpy what good news!!!

and flutter - lol @ your little boy bless him :haha:

I am exhausted also ladies, I don't know how those of you with kids already do it as it's all I can do to look after myself :haha:

Scan/hospital appointment today so they will prod and poke me lol. I have to go to the Thursday ones for the 'medical disorders' clinic (nice name :haha:) so they can monitor my underactive thyroid.

All being well I can confess at work soon, phew!

Happy Thursday ladies! :hugs:

I confess all next thursday after my scan....getting excited but a little paranoid there willl be something wrong or nothing there at all - guess its hormones!

Hi there, Please can I be added as well, I'm due 17th August.

So glad my sickness has eased over the last couple of days, didn't have a spot of it with my first, (apart from the time I ate a whole choc gateau to myself, but possibly that was over indulgence???!!!)
Best of luck everyone!

I confess all next thursday after my scan....getting excited but a little paranoid there willl be something wrong or nothing there at all - guess its hormones!

That is just how I feel!!! Bizarre isn't it - despite any cramps, nausea etc it is still hard to convince myself there will be a little bub in there :dohh:

you will be fine, will be stalking you for the news later :hugs: Enjoy it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->