****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

oh my god yes!I have been in agony all day even getting headaches which isn't helping the belly ache :cry: I got really worried but now i see your post i feel more relaxed.just want it to bugger off though x

Eoz - Do you remember what luvbuns did for our November mummies? Did we all hang on and move it all over together?

Did you take any co-codamol for headache?

Me too flutterbaby although this is my 2nd not my 4th. I do feel I have popped out of nowhere this week.

I can't take co codamol I go all sleepy and sick.But just took paracetamol.It's not to bad the paracetamol takes the edge off ta hun xx

I didn't join till I was in 2nd Tri last time but I have a feeling she moved it over when peeps was nearer 12 weeks.And for those who weren't quite in 2nd tri posted there.

I'll ask her when she pops up next xxx

Flutterbaby - sorry to leave you lol but as you say am sure they will shift your date a little anyway, I think it's the law or something you can't *possibly* keep the same date :haha:

I am having lots of 'growing pains' lol - constantly whining @ DH but I don't mind to be honest, any signs that LO is there has to be a good thing :haha:

Also having a lot of headaches at the mo....trying to drink more and see if that helps, if not I've ruled out dehydration lol...sooo gutted it's the end of the weekend......5 uninterrupted days of work ahead :cry:

Hope you have all had a nice weekend :hugs: and that scan countdowns are going quickly!!!

Flutterbaby - sorry to leave you lol but as you say am sure they will shift your date a little anyway, I think it's the law or something you can't *possibly* keep the same date :haha:

I am having lots of 'growing pains' lol - constantly whining @ DH but I don't mind to be honest, any signs that LO is there has to be a good thing :haha:

Also having a lot of headaches at the mo....trying to drink more and see if that helps, if not I've ruled out dehydration lol...sooo gutted it's the end of the weekend......5 uninterrupted days of work ahead :cry:

Hope you have all had a nice weekend :hugs: and that scan countdowns are going quickly!!!

lol tell me about it i defo think i'll be moved and just read the front page and the is babylove the same day as well although not really heard alot off her to share my daily moans and jealous oh my god you had it firsts like i do with you hunny lol:hugs: a whole day forward so close and yet soo far lol:hugs:

I guess if you do a new thread in 2nd tri you can still put a link back here on the front page of it... I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter!
My scan date was 3 days further on than LMP but they didn't change my date... still 1 Aug!
Tried the doppler at home yesterday and got a lovely strong 150bpm!!

Why is it that the closer I get to a scan date the more nervous I get all over again. Before my first ultrasound at 8 weeks I thought I was going to worry myself to death only to be greeted by a wonderful little angel with a strong heartbeat of 165.

Now I am one week and one day away from my 12 week scan. I am having an ultrasound and NT screening. I am worried sick once again - thinking all the bad thoughts possible. Like my lack of symptoms, the fact that my boobs are becoming less sore, could i be growing out of my pants because I am overeating instead of a growing baby? I think about all the people I have told so far and all the people I would have to 'un-tell' in the event something were wrong.

It is rediculous. I will try my best to think nothing by positive thoughts. I will be glad when the scan is over and when we can all move to 2nd Tri!!

Someone smack me and tell me how silly I am being....
:wacko:

Hey all, sorry i ain't posted in a long time, been so busy and Kaitlyn has had a bad viral infection which got her sent to hospital for a night for fluids, home now and doing much better but still not herself 100%. :nope:
Firstly, i would like to apologise for such a long thread... :coffee:
Anyways, my news is that i went to the doc with sharp pains, was told i have a really bad urinary track infection BUT doc stated that i am no way 10weeks5days. My uterus is measuring way too high to only be that far along !!! I heard the heartbeat on my doppler at home too. That would mean i heard the heartbeat at 8w6d and iv got extra layers so i even thought myself, that it was impossible, the doc listened and was really surprised to find it too, so he has told me that my last period was more than likely not a period even though it lasted 4 or 5 days. It was light and different but was also 4 days late, im NEVER late !!! Iv also what i would call occasional flutters... :happydance:
Sooooooo...... According to my last period, im now, 15 weeks & 2 days !!!!! :wohoo:

Just want to wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months, or whatever is left, but this means my edd has been moved to 10 July instead of 11 August. Meaning i gotta say bye... :cry: Also means im in 2nd trimester, hoping to see u gals over there real soon !!! :D Xx

I went for a scan on Sat (a private one as NHS seemed to be taking forever...booking letter came through the day after we booked this but hey ho!) and we saw a wriggling, flipping little baby. We could see his/her nose, chin, skull, brain, HB, fingers and toes, him/her tugging the cord, amazing. Have attached a pic. :happydance:

They moved my DD forward to 1st Aug, but I suspect he/she is just a big baby as I think my calculations are pretty accurate. He was 53 mm if I remember rightly, amazing that somethingsize was flipping over in my belly and I couldn't feel it.

Thought this might be reassuring to those who aren't 'feeling' pregnant, as I have had next to no symptoms and genuinely thought that there was a problem.

Going for NHS scan next wk with nuchal screening etc, looking forward to seeing him again but nervous in case something goes wrong in the meantime!

Attachments

• Gordon.jpg
    Gordon.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
I have my nuchal scan and ips screening tomorrow:wacko: Its at the very end of the day so I know I will be driving myself crazy with worry all day!
I'm really curious to see if my EDD will change....
Being moved ahead to 15 + weeks is CRAZY! Does everyone come out with a change to their EDD one way or the other?
I've heard the baby's heartbeat but I still worry that I could be mistaken and like others feared that I was just gaining weight....that there will be no baby....Its my first scan (actually my first ultrasound EVER) so I'm pretty nervous!

my Nuchal Scan is thursday, its mad cos am now past 12 weeks but still worry he/she may have fallen out without me noticing! And yes this is number 2 Im sure I wasnt so nervous with number 1!

Just want to see my little bean and know all is well. Im so excited to tell my little boy but dont want to tell him til it is confirmed all progressing well etc.

3 sleeps....:wohoo:

Doesnt help that OH flew out to US this morning, fingers crossed no weather issues etc as really want him to make the scan and it is touch and go as to whether he will make it back in time already. If the flights are on time or even a few hours late he will make it but any more and...:shrug:

Loving all the scan pics, makes me excited that we are all headed to 2nd tri very soon!

Sooooooo...... According to my last period, im now, 15 weeks & 2 days !!!!! :wohoo:

Just want to wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months, or whatever is left, but this means my edd has been moved to 10 July instead of 11 August. Meaning i gotta say bye... :cry: Also means im in 2nd trimester, hoping to see u gals over there real soon !!! :D Xx[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Wow!! that's quite amazing... have fun in 2nd tri and see you there soon!

I went for a scan on Sat (a private one as NHS seemed to be taking forever...booking letter came through the day after we booked this but hey ho!) and we saw a wriggling, flipping little baby. We could see his/her nose, chin, skull, brain, HB, fingers and toes, him/her tugging the cord, amazing. Have attached a pic. :happydance:

They moved my DD forward to 1st Aug, but I suspect he/she is just a big baby as I think my calculations are pretty accurate. He was 53 mm if I remember rightly, amazing that somethingsize was flipping over in my belly and I couldn't feel it.

Thought this might be reassuring to those who aren't 'feeling' pregnant, as I have had next to no symptoms and genuinely thought that there was a problem.

Going for NHS scan next wk with nuchal screening etc, looking forward to seeing him again but nervous in case something goes wrong in the meantime!

Hope the nhs scan goes well too, that's great pic, amazing the difference in size mine was at 10+5!!

Holly my scan was 3 days out with my dates and they did not change it at alll...

hello.... i wasnt going to join you for a few weeks yet, as i am very nervous with this pregnancy as i had a missed miscarriage at 17 weeks last year, it was so hard to tell people the bad news.. but i havebeen lurking and reading anyway, so i thought i would take the plunge...

i am an older mum, i am 40 years old, and have actually got 6 children already, our eldest is 22 in april, and she is due a baby in three weeks.. the youngest is 6 and is the biggest drama queen.... the in betweens are 19 , 18, 9 and 8 they are 4 girls and two boys, i have had three miscarriages over the years too..

i am english, originally from sutton in surrey, but we have lived in ireland for the last 8 years, as DH got work over here.. would love to go home, cos in hoenstly havent been happy living here at all... but we are kinda stuck here at the mo...

so, thats me, i hope you all dont mind me joining you, i hope i get to complete my journey this time, look forward to getting to know you all more..

lou
xxxxxxx

hi loobi and congratulations, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

My nuchal scan is in 2.5 hours!!!!!! I can't wait it is so hard having it in the afternoon! I would do it just to see baby again. Speaking of which we got our car seat and stroller is being picked up today! I know it may seem early but we need to buy things as we go we can't afford it all at once and I found the stroller/car seat combo I wanted so we're starting there. We'll pick it up after the scan on the way home. Then nothing till march when we will get our next item whatever that will be. Just the big things of course. All the small things I am waiting till the baby shower for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->