****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

starbucket and MrsP glad it went well!! and wannebeamamma i'm sure tuesday will be great!
Swimming was lovely, we had lunch out afterwards, both had a sleep, then out for a walk with friends this aftrernoon - actually quite pleasant weather here today!!
Tomorrow I have school rugby - U12D team - yay!! local derby, so quite a big deal for them!! On sunday I'm going to watch my ladies team playing, be a bit gutted that I can't play too. Might take charlotte up to watch that, she's our little mascot!

Aww so glad it went well Mrs P and that they are monitoring you closely.I remember how poorly baba was and do not want you to go through that again xx

anyone know how long it takes to get the blood results that go with the nuchal scan? had our scan yest and nuchal measurement was 1.1 so low risk but just wondering how long for the bloods to confirm?

Great news on the other scans, soon we will be on to flavour scans!

So glad all the scans went so well and good luck on Tuesday wannabe I'm sure everything will be wonderful!

Moggy I don't know how long they take there but it takes anywhere from a week to 10 business days here as they send them out to another lab.

Goodness I could so use a nap! :sleep:

holywood mum remindded me in my other thread about the pain i was experiencing and how i was concerned it may be UTI
it was gas...constpation is common in first try

so embarrssed! :blush:

No need to worry about it here! Just wait until you go into labour and all the fun stuff that comes with that. You loose all inabitions(sp) trust me! The stuff they don't tell you will just flat out embarass you but it's all natural.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! We're in for a big storm of ice and snow here, up to 12inches of the white stuff. We already have about 3ft of it in my front yard! ARGH could do with a break until next year. :dohh:

theres so much snow :( and coldness...

do you tihnk babies get cold? sounds stupid but they must get a little bit my tummy gets goosebumps lol

theres so much snow :( and coldness...

do you tihnk babies get cold? sounds stupid but they must get a little bit my tummy gets goosebumps lol

I think they are nice and warm all tucked inside. The only way they would be cold is if they were outside you tummy.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend off work in about 7 minutes will try and check in on you all but nets been giving me probs.

SO happy all scans have been well! Good luck to those with upcoming ones.

I am super tired to, it never really affected me much before but now I am tired all the time. Its lousy.

yeah they probably are, im so tempted to wrap a scarf round my tum though, cos i alway feel cold there :(

holywood mum remindded me in my other thread about the pain i was experiencing and how i was concerned it may be UTI
it was gas...constpation is common in first try

so embarrssed! :blush:

don't be embarassed! Any relief from that then?!

Hey KA92, I've been having that too...last night I was in severe pain with trapped gas. Turns out it's safe to take Tums while pregnant and I found that helped a lot!!!

hello ladies how are you i've got a hospital appiontment just tp get booked in and scan thursday i've got a big fat lump in my throat i'm dreading it sounds silly i really feel nerves setting in now

Flutterbaby, I totally understand... I was a wreck before my scan. My husband didnt get it at all.. he was like RELAX! I just couldnt. Just breathe and try to stay positive. When you see your bubs on the screen all the fears just melt away. Best of luck!

thanks il be sure to get some (wasnt sure what could take :)) never tried tums :D)

lol i feel much better now :rofl:

im nine weeks today :D and got my next scan date 17th feb! il be 12+3, i wanted one earlier but least ill see wiggly bubba i hope!!

its also two days before my driving test ooohhh :)

:hug: flutterbaby i know what you mean but itl be great :)

Can someone please convince me that the rumbly.fluttery/tickly sensation I am feeling bahind my pubic bone CANNOT possibly be my baby at only 11 weeks!
I think I might be goin mad but I swear I can feel those familiar early movements that I remember from when I had Riley!?????

Its DEF not Gas, feels completely different, and doesnt feel like a nerve or anything! I felt it last night and again tonight when I sat down after putting riley to bed!

I keep teling myself its silly to think its the baby this early, but it SO feels like it! hmmmm??????

Mercy I am pretty sure even with previous kids being born it is to early to feel baby movements the baby is just simply to small. I have been getting weird flutters to but I am pretty sure it is things moving and my uterus growing. Docs say you should feel movements around 14 weeks if you've had kids before.

it may be the baby wiggly and hitting the walls and sides but not kicking :)

some woman claim to feel it around 9 weeks others dont at all

:)

it may be the baby wiggly and hitting the walls and sides but not kicking :)

some woman claim to feel it around 9 weeks others dont at all

:)

Yeah Its NOTHING like kicking or anything, just a faint fluttry.rumbling sensation behind my pubic bone! its very odd! I had not expected to feel anything yet. I know its very early and baby is still only teeny, just feels odd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->