****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Morning ladies.

How are we all.Any plans for the week?

Hi Bellamamma.Congrats.

Why oh why have I started being sick again.3 glorious weeks of no sickness,still struggling to eat but I was ok.Now though sick all the time :cry: I was up all nightand now feel awful Grrrrrr :growlmad:

Hi everyone, not sure if any of you have seen my thread? I had some light bleeding for a few days last week and went to EPU to have a scan and they said the baby is measuring at 5weeks instead of 9...

So I'm going back tomorrow to see if they can find a heartbeat or if the babies grown at all.

Please send healthy & sticky vibes my way :kiss:

Oh Lover, fingers crossed for you.

Eoz - Just posted on FB thread, but hope babe you feel better soon xx

Hi everyone, not sure if any of you have seen my thread? I had some light bleeding for a few days last week and went to EPU to have a scan and they said the baby is measuring at 5weeks instead of 9...

So I'm going back tomorrow to see if they can find a heartbeat or if the babies grown at all.

Please send healthy & sticky vibes my way :kiss:

Sticky vibes for you, hope all is well tomorrow.

Morning ladies.

How are we all.Any plans for the week?

Hi Bellamamma.Congrats.

Why oh why have I started being sick again.3 glorious weeks of no sickness,still struggling to eat but I was ok.Now though sick all the time :cry: I was up all nightand now feel awful Grrrrrr :growlmad:

That sucks :( Sure it's not a tummy bug this time round rather than morning sickness? There's a lot of D+V around - DH sick at weekend, waiting for my turn now :(

sitckiness to you lover hug hope it goes ok

eoz oh no :( must be bad

bellamamma welcome great day to have a baby(my birthdays august 30th and my original due date was aug 30th now 28th :haha:)
had uni this morning now im attempting to do uni work but bnb distracting me :cry:

Good luck Lover - Praying for a sticky bean!

I must say I have felt better. I've been on really strong antibiotics for my UTI and now I have a yeast infection!:growlmad:

My lady part are on FIRE! Getting treated for that now, but they said it won't go away until I'm done my antibiotics! :dohh: So it looks like I will feeling like this for the next couple days....

Feeling pretty sorry for myself right now:cry:
I can take most pregnancy symptoms but my girly parts need a break here!

Lover, fx'ed for you and baby. lots of stickiness for you! Hope it all goes well.

welcome Bellemama...

I am so glad Im not the only one whose sickness is back with a vengence. I couldnt keep anything down last night... in the end I caved and had some McDee's fries which stayed down..but are so not healthy...

So when is everyone planning on moving over to 2nd trimester ( I cant believe we are at that stage already!!! wowoow!)

I'm moving at 14 weeks, my last pg was 42 weeks, so that's 1/3rd for me!

Lover sending your growing and sticky vibes! :hugs:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Not much happening here just pretty boring atm.

Very cold though!

lover i hope everything is ok for you :hugs:
well ladies ..... i went to bookin yesterday weighed me, did blood presure and took my blood and caught my vain i was bleeding all down my arm so they midwife changed arms and took more bloods my vains are not very good anyway i hit the deck yep thats right i'm a nancy girl the site of blood and i went lol came to on the floor and was so mortified my husband said the colour just drained from me:blush: thought i'd never live it dowm off him but he said he'd of passed out if they made him bleed that much

the midwife said i am 8 weeks preg according to her calculations .... she was using my birthdate as my lmp lol then she said i was 12 weeks and 5 days and has wrote in my notes that i'm 11 weeks lol was tryin to say no 31st of oct would make me 7th of aug but she was having none of it she was soooooooooooooo dence i make me 12 weeks 2days today got my scan thursday so i'm hoping to speak to someone with a brain and get it corrected but i hold out no hope lol mrs p dont change my dates yet as i'm sure it will change back at scan lol

I still haven't had my scan date through yet, getting v impatient! I'm getting 'booked in' with midwife next week, I'll be in week 12 according to last period so assuming I need to be booked in in order to get first- scan appointment! Starting to get excited about bubs now but soo reluctant to until had scan, paranoid something gonna go wrong X

Will do flutterbaby will await your que!

Sparkles when I had Eleanor the midwife gave me a letter with my scan date and time on but this time it came through the post seperately so hopefully she is hanging on to it for you x

Hey girls, I also had a little bit of a sickness comeback between 11 and 12 weeks, but I'm feeling better now. I think my uterus has moved up I can feel something like a hard bubble below my belly button :)

I feel like I'm the only one who has to wait until 18 weeks to have a scan :( Oh well at least I have reassurance in hearing the heart beat...check out my journal I posted a video of it!!!!

I'm probably going to move over to 2nd tri sometime between 13 and 14 weeks. Mrs. P are you going to start a new thread over there? :flower:

I am going to move at 13+3 which is when the ticker moves up a box isn't it? Besides this thread and another buddy thread I find I don't fit in first tri anymore, haven't for a week or so now. I have been stalking second tri but won't post till I am officially there.

Hey girls, I also had a little bit of a sickness comeback between 11 and 12 weeks, but I'm feeling better now. I think my uterus has moved up I can feel something like a hard bubble below my belly button :)

I feel like I'm the only one who has to wait until 18 weeks to have a scan :( Oh well at least I have reassurance in hearing the heart beat...check out my journal I posted a video of it!!!!

I'm probably going to move over to 2nd tri sometime between 13 and 14 weeks. Mrs. P are you going to start a new thread over there? :flower:

18 weeks, wow thats a long wait (sorry to rub it in). Is that standard where you are?

No hon, going to move it altogether, just thought for sake of a week or two would be easier. Not only that, its nice where we all started.

I am going to move at 13+3 which is when the ticker moves up a box isn't it? Besides this thread and another buddy thread I find I don't fit in first tri anymore, haven't for a week or so now. I have been stalking second tri but won't post till I am officially there.

I know what you mean, I don't think most of threads being posted here are relevent to me at the moment, but I guess maybe we can still help people out that are earlier on by posting replies!

Morning all.well sickness has stopped for now but the headaches are worse grrrrr

How are we x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->