****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

yeah i think thats what oit is...may be wrong but i had simliar around 11weeks with jamie :)

either that or wer both very gassy ladies :rofl:

So after my first scan I fiiinally have my EDD :D yayy!

Can you add me to Aug 11th please? :)

xx

hi ladies i just wanted to congratulate all of you august mummies! I was an august mummy last year, but my baby girl had to be born 5 weeks early in July!

August is the best month :thumbup: for having babies, you'll love being pregnant in the summer even if its hot!

I'll hopefully be an "august 2011 mummy" as we are TTC in Late october early november!xx

good luck to you all and big congrats!xx

hi ladies i just wanted to congratulate all of you august mummies! I was an august mummy last year, but my baby girl had to be born 5 weeks early in July!

August is the best month :thumbup: for having babies, you'll love being pregnant in the summer even if its hot!

I'll hopefully be an "august 2011 mummy" as we are TTC in Late october early november!xx

good luck to you all and big congrats!xx

thats so nice for you to come over and say that. i wish you the best of luck for 2011:hugs:
oh i forgot to say your daughter is soooooo cute

best of luck for an 11 august baby :)

im also born in august (30th) lol and babys due august 28th so your right

best month to be born in :thumbup:

i'm an august mummy !! :D:D Due on the 21st can't wait !! :D:D xxx

Hi all, weird sort of weekend, out for tea last night with DH and then to see STOMP which was fantastic, and DD was sleeping over with granny, so lie in and everything today, but DH was really sick in the night. We don't know if it's norovirus or something he ate. Nice as the food was I'm hoping that's what did it, as I don't want to be sick too... I was awake for several hours in the night worrying that I was going to be sick too, and had a bit of the D, but no V... paranoid though. DD off her food today, so I'm hoping we haven't all got something :(
Need to dig out bigger trousers for work for the morning, and pack lunches, and really should do some marking, but I'm just so tired, I can see that as soon as DD is in bed, I'll follow suit :S

Hello every 1 im new here. :)
Hope everyone is well im due 2nd aug with no 2 really excited and cant wait lookin for bump buddys :) xx

Hi Nichola, congratulations! I'm due 1 Aug :) Just found out DH's auntie is due her third on the same day as me!! Quite exciting - her second and my first are close as well!

Nichola we have the same ticker as in both saying 12+5 but I Am due aug 3? Thats weird.

How is everyone else doing?

Morning honeys

How are we all? Welcome :hi: new August Mummies.

I have updated the first page. Can you believe we are rapidly approaching the 2nd tri, seems mad. Lovely everyone reporting back from their scans. I still haven't uploaded my pic from my phone yet, but will do.

Please make sure you let me know if your EDD changes after your scan, once we are in the 2nd tri and you start to find out the sex of your LO, let me know and I'll change the colour of your stork to reflect.

I thought, we could all hang on here and all move over together and keep all the thread in one place, hope that suits all, just thought it was nice as this is where it has begun for us all.

Holywoodmum - hope you are not coming down with something. I also got DH to get down my maternity clothes from the loft yesterday, but slighty disapointed with the box content, so a little shopping is required!! lol!

Anyone heard from Guppy?

How was your weekends? xxxxxxx

I popped into town yesterday morning to get some bits, well it didn't really happen. Popped into the shop where my friend works to say hi, not quite sure what happend but one minute I was fine, the next minute I was about to land on the floor and finding my self being sick in a bin she managed to grab, fortunately sickness wasn't too bad, but ended up having to get Si to come and drive me home, as I couldn't shake what ever came over me. Feel better today although still quite sick and I'v had my tablets so we'll see.

So had scan Friday, they have moved me to 5th August. I got back on 18/2 for blood results and appointment with consultant for full medical and then back again on 19/3 for a scan with con/ob for them to check babies heart. Might not get my 22 week scan but not too worried, from there they can tell me if they will make any further scans, but will continue to be monitored by consultant till the end so we'll see what happens

Hi, can you add me to August 30 please?? Thanks and am so happy to be here! H&H 9 to us all!

oops MrsP lucky your friend grabbed a bin!!
Was quite pleased with my clothes haul, found some 14s to wear for a while now before actual maternity ones - I'm paranoid someone will spot the elasticated tops at work, and I still haven't told them yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->