****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lover - sticky sticky vibes coming your way, let us know how you get on, think positive!

Hey everyone, hope you're all keeping well. i haven't been on for a while as the nausea has just left me with no motivation to do anything :( it's been nausea every day since found out was pg. then sat night i really fancied a curry so we ordered in which we never do, it was gorgeous but then i was sick with my last mouthfull!!! never been sick with pg so that was a shock. been feeling better since though which is strange. know it's silly but without nausea i worry something is wrong!

had scan friday to check blood in womb and it's just 1cm left now so shouldn't be too much more of a problem. fingers crossed. great to see baby and get a sneak peak before 12week scan next week friday.

still got major prob with constipation, been everyday for 7 weeks now!! it's awlful and feels like will last forever at hte moment. doesn't matter how much fibre i top up on i have to take lactulose aswell and it's so uncomfortable, tummys massive and baby is only 3.3cm so know it's not him!

everyone getting on well with their dopplers? i have a cheapy one i borrowed and i thought i heard something yesterday but in the evening i couldn't find it anymore and was so disappointed and worried, think i heard again today, couldn't be anything else but heartbeat could it??? it's so tiny surely it makes sense not to hear it sometimes at the moment?
r
x

Couldn't hear bubs on Sunday... but did hear placenta whooshing!
Boo for the sicky after curry, but yay for feeling better!
After nobody at work knowing, told my head teacher yesterday, and today 4 more colleagues, it's nice to be able to talk about it!

Cant believe how many of us there are in here now :D I have my 12 week scan on 5th Feb and it cant come soon enough! Doing ok at the moment apart from MS still and not sleeping terribly well but Im coping :)

Welcome :hi: hon, the more the merrier.

Lliena - MS sucks eh? Just when I thought mine had gone it catches me out every now and then and normally the mornings I want to get out early and comes back just in time for bed!

Tiredlady - Not good about the curry. Mine caught me with my fish and chips the other night. Alsos on dinners you'll be really enjoying x

hi..... can i just ask, is anone else still getting crampy types feelings?? i am just getting over a kidney infection, which probly doesnt help matters.... but i am stressing a bit this afternoon, cos i do have what feels like period pains..
I had m/c last july @ 17 weeks, and an early one in oct so i am worryingbout every little twinge at the mo.....

every timei go tot he loo,i expect there tobeblood onthe toilet paper..i have my ante natal appointment tomorrow, so at least i donthave too long a wait to talk to some one bout it...

hope everyone is well
xxx

Loobi i am the same.strong cramps all the time.I too expect blood but so far nothing.Hope it goes away for you soon xxx

Woohoo, just had 12 wk scan...been moved forward to 1st Aug! (I suspect he/she's a big bubba and our dates were right....but we'll see.) Pics later!

That makes a fair few of us 2nd tri right?

Welcome :hi: hon, the more the merrier.

Lliena - MS sucks eh? Just when I thought mine had gone it catches me out every now and then and normally the mornings I want to get out early and comes back just in time for bed!

Tiredlady - Not good about the curry. Mine caught me with my fish and chips the other night. Alsos on dinners you'll be really enjoying x

Sure does, some days Im fine others its just constant sickness and nausea but in way im glad its there as it means bean is fine and growing and doing well :happydance:

Loobi, I am getting streching pains too, they weren;t bad until a weekish ago, guessing cos everything will have still been fairly streched from last time... big :hugs:

thanks girls.... i do still have discomfort when i pee... so it could still be a bit of pain from the infection i guess too..... just all so nerve wracking isnt it?
i said o dh, i soooooo wanted to b pg again, but i didnt give a thought to how scarey the whole 40 weeks was going to be......

if all goes well tomorrow at hospitl appointment , i am going to get a doppler.... fingers crossed its all ok...xxxxxx

Yes girls I too have those little stabbing pains down low, they don't last more than a second but get my attention that's for sure. I'm guessing those are just stretching pains. I don't remember them from before though :shrug:

Hope all are doing well!:thumbup:

Has anyone heard from Lover yet? Hope all is ok!

hope shes okay

been thinkinh of her :(

i have some cramps but no sharp stabbing ones there yet :)
x

Hope all'sok with everyone! xx

I just tried out my Doppler and was so pleased to find my little babies HB!
I cant believe How clear it was considering how small the little one is!

I have been havin stretching aches and pains too! But I did also have a familiar twinge in my right hip area that I usually get when I have a UTI! So might get my urine checked! I had UTI's every couple of weeks when preg with DS!

Hugs all round girlies!
Nik x

I have cramps today to probably stretching but am getting a UTI test on feb 1st as I think I may have one.

This must be a good month for us, this is our 5th august baby! haha

Hi all, don't have the stabby pains or cramps, but have a constant ache in my
?stomach? for 2 days now. Almost like I did too many sit ups (def didn't do any!). It feels better when I'm eating but hurt all through the night, anyone else got something similar or am I just strange? It borders on nauea sometimes so maybe it's just ms?
Welcome to the new mamas!

Please change mine from the 17th of Aug my little baby is no longer :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back