****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

littlemo.. so sorry for your loss lovey..take good care

i am going for scan today and i am so nervous.....i feel sick....

will let ya know later, Please god, let it be good news

xxxx

littlemo.. so sorry for your loss lovey..take good care

i am going for scan today and i am so nervous.....i feel sick....

will let ya know later, Please god, let it be good news

xxxx

good luck with your scan:hugs::hugs:

Take care of yourself littlemo! So sorry to hear your news x
Lots of hugs
Nik x

hi..... can i just ask, is anone else still getting crampy types feelings?? i am just getting over a kidney infection, which probly doesnt help matters.... but i am stressing a bit this afternoon, cos i do have what feels like period pains..
I had m/c last july @ 17 weeks, and an early one in oct so i am worryingbout every little twinge at the mo.....

every timei go tot he loo,i expect there tobeblood onthe toilet paper..i have my ante natal appointment tomorrow, so at least i donthave too long a wait to talk to some one bout it...

hope everyone is well
xxx

Hopefully your appointment will set your mind at ease - I've had tummy cramps, but I think that's more norovirus related than anything!

Woohoo, just had 12 wk scan...been moved forward to 1st Aug! (I suspect he/she's a big bubba and our dates were right....but we'll see.) Pics later!

That makes a fair few of us 2nd tri right?

Yay, our tickers match and we've moved up a box! I was told 3 days earlier as well, which would have been end of July, but they didn't change my date - was told they only really change dates at my hospital if it's out by a week or more... also DD was 13 days late, so I won't be holding my breathe anyway!

This must be a good month for us, this is our 5th august baby! haha

Congratulations! how close together are your children?

Please change mine from the 17th of Aug my little baby is no longer :(

Sorry to hear that hope to see you back in 1st tri soon :hugs:

Well, ho-hum, thinking of sticking my nose in 2nd tri, see what the craic is there... Mercy great news with the doppler, I haven't tried again since Sunday when I couldn't find HB, but I'm pretty sure I felt movement again last night, so I'm quite happy with that!
Finally have an appointment to get my hair dyed - I put it up in a half ponytail last week, and was aghast at the amount of grey - it has increased exponentially since the BFP! (or since I turned 30 as DH says!) Hopeing they'll be able to do something for me, with a suitable no-amonia type of dye.
Need to phone my doctors surgery to book my 16 week appointment - I had hospital care last time round, so I'm not sure how it all works! I won't really be able to see the midwife as her clinic is a Wednesday when I am at work - as I am part-time they don' tlike me to take more time off than the two days I have off already...
Anyway, I have to go and google something for one of my pupils so best be off!!

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site and just found this thread, so thaught I'd introduce myself real quick. My name is Audrea and I'm expecting my first on August 23rd, 2010. Hope to get to know you all better and be an active poster on here.

hiya.. just popping in real quick, my scan went ok, all is well at the moment...so i am smiling..and they changed my due date to 23 aug.... making me over the 10 week mark..yay... gotta dash for now feeding kiddies..

xxxxxxxxx

Great new about all the scans! Hope that gives you a little piece of mind!

Littlemo :hugs: so sorry for your loss hun. Hope you heal quickly and make it back here if that is your goal. :hugs:

So much going on here the last couple of days. A big HELLO to all the new Mamma's! I'm getting nervous for my next appt. It's not until Feb 8th but it's just really scary for me these days. I'm coming up on the 16wk mark where I lost DH and I's first little one so making it past there will be huge. I don't know what else I can do to ensure this little one gets here. I quit smoking again (right after getting my BFP as when my Mom died last June I had picked it back up after previously quitting) I don't drink any caffiene anymore and chocolate is very sparse in my world. I try and eat healthy, well what ever my body is craving and then some good fruit and veggies. Just very insecure atm.

On a positive note very tender (.)(.)'s still and the occasional waive of sickness so good signs.

Hope your all doing well!

CSunshine..... I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Just keep doing what your doing and I'm sure all will be well.

I just got back from my 12 week appointment. I had an ultrasound, NT Screening, blood tests (like 8 vials), urine test, and a regular pap smear. Overall it lasted for over two hours but the NT screening was normal range (YAY!!). AND we got to see our baby to a little dance in my tummy. Hearing the heartbeat versus seeing it is SO AMAZING!!!!!

Anyway - We are in love all over again and although there is still a week before I am technically out of the first trimester we are going to tell the world now!!!
Many people already know but it's time to tell EVERYONE!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

CSunshine..... I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Just keep doing what your doing and I'm sure all will be well.

I just got back from my 12 week appointment. I had an ultrasound, NT Screening, blood tests (like 8 vials), urine test, and a regular pap smear. Overall it lasted for over two hours but the NT screening was normal range (YAY!!). AND we got to see our baby to a little dance in my tummy. Hearing the heartbeat versus seeing it is SO AMAZING!!!!!

Anyway - We are in love all over again and although there is still a week before I am technically out of the first trimester we are going to tell the world now!!!
Many people already know but it's time to tell EVERYONE!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh wow, great stuff, have telling everyone!

wooo congrats

have such a bad toothache today and feel so stressed...uni have dumped a huge pile of work on me as i missed some stuff after miscarrying last semester.

so i now have double the work to do til march!!! :cry:

sorry needed to moan there :thumbup:

wooo congrats

have such a bad toothache today and feel so stressed...uni have dumped a huge pile of work on me as i missed some stuff after miscarrying last semester.

so i now have double the work to do til march!!! :cry:

sorry needed to moan there :thumbup:

Hey hun, toothache is just the worst! hope its better soon,

:hugs:

terrie 11th on the way! Way to go chick and congrats!

littlemo so sorry about your loss.

Congrats everyone on all the great scans!

Quick question, went for UTI test don't have one but I still have incredible cramping and aching low down by bikini line. No issues with cervix got it checked it is closed no blood and will listen to bubs HB after this post but I NEED the pain to go away I can't take it! They gave me tylenol and I took it and it helped a bit but I still ache. Could this be the ligament pain in the pubis people have talked about? It doesn't feel like any other "stretching" I have felt. Ugh.

terrie 11th on the way! Way to go chick and congrats!

littlemo so sorry about your loss.

Congrats everyone on all the great scans!

Quick question, went for UTI test don't have one but I still have incredible cramping and aching low down by bikini line. No issues with cervix got it checked it is closed no blood and will listen to bubs HB after this post but I NEED the pain to go away I can't take it! They gave me tylenol and I took it and it helped a bit but I still ache. Could this be the ligament pain in the pubis people have talked about? It doesn't feel like any other "stretching" I have felt. Ugh.

I had round ligament pain at about 16 weeks last time, was in crippling agony for about 1 day and then it eased off... so I don't know if it's that or not, I guess it could effect everyone a bit differently! Keep taking the tylenol regularly and hopefully it'll help!

So girls, I need some help!
I am having the worst bloating in the eves, it starts about 5 and just gets worse and worse. Last eve was so bad had to leave work early. I was literally looking like 6 months and the gas hurt so bad! This morning it still hasn't completely gone away. I tried drinking hot water with lemon which might of helped, anyone have any other ideas?? But only natural as I don't take any meds, thanks!
welcome to the new moms and glad to hear about all the great scan news!

yikes, doesn't sound like much fun being that bloated! Could you put it down to anything different you've been eating these past few days, and try and cut that out?

yikes, doesn't sound like much fun being that bloated! Could you put it down to anything different you've been eating these past few days, and try and cut that out?

That's just the thing - I've eaten something different every day, so can't figure out if it's food-related or just the bloat thing. Have had bloading for a few weeks now but nothing so severe and painful! Will try to eat very bland things today and see if that helps! You don't have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->