****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

So girls, I need some help!
I am having the worst bloating in the eves, it starts about 5 and just gets worse and worse. Last eve was so bad had to leave work early. I was literally looking like 6 months and the gas hurt so bad! This morning it still hasn't completely gone away. I tried drinking hot water with lemon which might of helped, anyone have any other ideas?? But only natural as I don't take any meds, thanks!
welcome to the new moms and glad to hear about all the great scan news!

hi ya hunny try a hot bath to ease the pain and it loosens you down below and don't eat white bread its the worst for bloating my friend suffers pain with bloating and thats what doc told her i feel for you i've not ever bloating that bad unless i've overate:blush: but my friend suffers and i can tell by the look on her face its sooo uncomfortable:hugs:

got my scan today anyone else not got a bump at this many weeks i really need scan to set my mind at ease i'm usually got a rounded bump already but this time i've nothing just tender when i ly on stomach and if i feel really deep i've a small pouch but thats it i am carring more weight(size 16) but sure i'm should feel something :shrug:well we'll see this afternoon i will say i've still not bled soo all is good that way as i've bled with all 3 boys thats good going:happydance:

Soooo excited! Bub is due the 15th of Aug. Feel so happy at the moment, no one in your family is a summer baby so it make a real change. Well done to all the growing bubs in the aug group. Let's hope that we have very happy and healthy bubs!

Oh and if anyone is looking for a bumb buddy i don't have any friends....
xxxxxxxx

bellamamma - Hows the bloating today, hopefully not so painful?

Flutterbaby - hope scan goes ok, shall await full low down upon your return.

Philly1982 - You are in the right place for friends.

So how are we all? I have been having these stupid dizzy spells, but sure its nothing. DH has booked us some flights today, we are off to Spain in May to stay with his parents for 10 days, so will make the most of the break, that and they will love having Eleanor to them selves.

Anyone else have summer hols booked for this year. Can't believe Jan is nearly over xx

congratulations to all :flower: hope everyone is as happy and excited as i am, due 20th august xx

I'm still struggling with headaches and i'm getting strong cramps but i'm plodding on x

How is everyone?

Im doing well...

Had a quick question for you ladies...has anyone started to show... I am starting to show slightly now and its my first baby...

me, I have. Someone at playgroup asked today which was nice. I didn't show this early with Eleanor, think I was 15-16 weeks

nausea is back :( but i'm still fancying curry! i don't know what is going on. i'm off chocolate and mint, if only i could figure out what has replaced these things, what would i love now that i use to hate? do you think it works that way??!! ;-) all i think about are cakes, day and night!!

went to my gp today, was a nicer lady this time which was a relief, was starting to worry if my gp is so awlful now what happens when i have a sick baby or other baby probs?? anyway, i thought that along with the nausea poss leaving at 12-14 weeks maybe my constipation would leave too as hormones are settling down etc.. but she thinks i will have it all the way along!! booooo!!! 9 weeks so far. she thinks i'm actually allergic to lactulose so now i'm upping the fibrogel and going to drink orange juice!!!

wish me luck, is there really no other lady who's had this constipation the whole time? am i truly alone on that front???!!! ;-)

Lliena i have my scan on 5th feb to!! at 9.05am!!! the days are going so slow to wait and see if the measurements and everything are ok, it's such a scary scan about abnormalities etc.....so hard not to be nervous and feel like you still can't get excited until after this scan!!

loobi, know what you mean bout wanting to be pregnant but not realising how scary it can be, i've been nervous and terrified this whole 9 weeks so far, and have this immense feeling the terror is just going to get worse!!!

bellamamma, i have bad bloating along with all the other things, my tummy is massive and feels stretchy like a balloon! think it's allergy to lactose thought, maybe you have developed a new allergy with being pg?? peppermint tea should help, i'd forgotten about that!

mrsp, we are thinking of going to spain in may! how strange! as will be just under 6 months, want to visit my best friend who's getting married in sept and therefore i can't go to that :-( great to have a holiday before all the madness starts hey? hope it happens
rach
x

Hello ladies, just checking in and trying to remember what was in all the posts I just read :haha:

Re showing - I have a mini bump beginning, I have a proddy hard bit too that DH thinks is weird lol. One of the girls at work today came over and touched my tummy lol - I said it's just bic macs :haha:

I am having wicked headaches too, I spotted somebody mentioned that - is it anything worth worrying about do you think?

Still waiting for my tiredness to ease off.....thinking about bed already :haha:

Hope you are all doing good? Nothing exciting from me to report really...!

tired lady - did we establish before you live 2 minutes down the road from me. Was it you who wasn't sure on Queens.

Where in Spain are you going hon, we are off to Almeria 4th May x

I have a full on bump! Pic taken 3 weeks ago and it has now got firmer and rounder but I am in mat jeans and just so uncomfy already x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
I have a full on bump! Pic taken 3 weeks ago and it has now got firmer and rounder but I am in mat jeans and just so uncomfy already x

Awesome look at that!!!!! :thumbup:

I am in mat jeans and trousers too for work and much happier for it!

makes me wonder if my dates are right.I swear I'm 15 +5

yikes, doesn't sound like much fun being that bloated! Could you put it down to anything different you've been eating these past few days, and try and cut that out?

That's just the thing - I've eaten something different every day, so can't figure out if it's food-related or just the bloat thing. Have had bloading for a few weeks now but nothing so severe and painful! Will try to eat very bland things today and see if that helps! You don't have it?

nope no bloating for me... rennies claim to help bloating too!

b
Anyone else have summer hols booked for this year. Can't believe Jan is nearly over xx

Portugal at Easter!

makes me wonder if my dates are right.I swear I'm 15 +5

Was it you that posted before about dates being changed?! Can't remember!

Just a quick hi from me, starting topost in 2nd tri too now :) Off to brownies now, running late!!

it was indeed hun.LMP was 9th oct.Scan says 8th Nov x

hi fellow august mummies:flower:

just been for my dating scan and i'm due on 11th aug. Can you add me please? Thanks very much!

emma
x

Welcome all the new mums! So glad to see everybody here :dohh: there are a bunch now!

Feeling better today.

Hope your all doing well today!

For constipation try to eat some salad or green leafy vegetables.

Good luck!

Soooo excited! Bub is due the 15th of Aug. Feel so happy at the moment, no one in your family is a summer baby so it make a real change. Well done to all the growing bubs in the aug group. Let's hope that we have very happy and healthy bubs!

Oh and if anyone is looking for a bumb buddy i don't have any friends....
xxxxxxxx

Hya hun Im roughly same dates as you im 11+2 today and have my 12 week scan next fri, il be your bump buddy if you like? Im in west mids too :D

im due on the 21st august i think lol. going for dating scan on the 9th feb so will know for sure then, bump is growing at an alarming rate. have to give up work though ~(woohoo), coz the smells are making me very queasy. thank god my boss is my sis :happydance:

dreading it and happy at the same time, my only other son is 12 in march so cant remember a thing bout first pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->