****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

im due on the 21st august i think lol. going for dating scan on the 9th feb so will know for sure then, bump is growing at an alarming rate. have to give up work though ~(woohoo), coz the smells are making me very queasy. thank god my boss is my sis :happydance:

dreading it and happy at the same time, my only other son is 12 in march so cant remember a thing bout first pregnancy

My only other DD is going to be 11 in April so totally know what you mean about not knowing what to expect even though have already done this before :dohh: LOL

Good luck and so sorry your job is making you ill!

Eoz you are on your 5th plum so maybe tummy just knows what it's going? Then again some babies grow slower and smaller so I'd say wait till next scan and if they read the same then stick with changed date otherwise they will tell you different. Good luck!

My next scan is in 17 days!!!! Can't wait!

Hey girls!!! Wow a lot of posts to read today!!!

MrsP I've also been having dizzy spells and faintness but I read it's normal because your blood pressure drops during pregnancy and reaches an all time low around the half-way mark.

I can't remember who posted this but about the bloating, I had it soooo painful for a couple of months then my mom told me to take tums, she said it's perfectly safe but i didn't believe her so i read the label and it's actually recommended for pregnant women...and it worked!!!!

I am starting to show a tiny bit. I can suck it in and look perfectly normal though. when i let my breath out i look like I've just eaten a big meal, not a proper bump yet! that being said, I can't do up my old jeans which were size 8 so pretty tight to begin with, so i'm going to go maternity clothes shopping this weekend with mom and sis...can't wait!!!!

Have fun maternity shopping melissa! WHen I suck in my tummy I know have a little bump that won't go away! I think I have expanded more this last week, I am a small figured person to so I thought I would really be showing by now. Not in mat clothes yet though I Have some pants from when I was about 12 lbs heavier and they work if not I use my belly band. Hopefully won't need mat clothes till middle of feb.

iceylou & Cshunshine - sure you'll be be just fine, just a bit like riding a bike don't you think?

Melissa & Kelly - Enjoy your shopping trips. x

What have you all planned for the weekend?

We are out for dinner this evening for my aunts birthday, only thing is table is not booked til 8pm and wont get in till late, not too sure I'll be able to keep my eyes open. May have to get a nap in when Eleanor does later. x

I had a grim night of it, round ligament pain I think, although I don't remember it being this early last time.
Crippling cramps spreading like a wave across my middle, from top to bottom, then lasting a minute and easing off... repeat ad infinitum...
Still not feeling great this morning :(
We're swimming today, assuming I'm feeling up to it, meeting a friend for lunch and ambitiously currently planning to go out this afternoon too, but neither of us will get a nap then, and I don't think I'll cope :(
Knackered. DD awake at 5am last 2 days, yesterday wouldn't settle again, today her some nurofen as there's a molar on the way, and by 6 she was off again until nearer 7 - that's the acceptable time in our house!!

my plan for the weekend is doing nothing, too tired to do anything else. last full day in work today so im happy with that, really really happy lol.

i have quite a nice bump already, hope its only 1 in there, twins are in the family on both sides :dohh:.

Morning Ladies xx

Mrs P I have to have another scan as they are concerned about the 2nd sac x

Oh or course. Stupid woman, I forgot. What did they say the last time? Sorry memory gone! x

Thanks for all the help everyone! I drank about 3 cups of hot water with lemon yesterday morning and finally it cleared it up (the bloating) and had a better day. Ate just crackers for snack instead of sweets! Will also try the peppermint tea.
tiredlady- I'm constipated too, but not terrible, I try to eat beans at least twice a week and generally eat lots of vegies and fruit so hopefully that will keep me going (literally!), plus the hot water/lemon sent me to the loo! try it!
hope everyone's scans go well, this weekend - relax! too tired to do anything else, but must get some long walks in!

Oh or course. Stupid woman, I forgot. What did they say the last time? Sorry memory gone! x

They want to clear up any twin issues and see if the size of plum is ok as there is a date confusion.My m/w isn't happy so requested a 2nd scan x

Least mw is picking up on these things, not the same one you had with Abi? Bloody hell they put you through last time x

hope everybody is ok. i have got my 12 week scan on monday and iam S*****G myself. i was just wondering if anybody as got a scan monday and how are you feeling:hugs:

Hi ladies, just a quick question. Was just wondering if you're still getting tummy pains as the weeks go on. Asked my mum who said her pains stopped at about 4 months with me. So just checking that i'm still normal! xxx

Good luck to all the ladies with scan's this upcoming week! It seems that the weeks are just flying by!

Yes MrsP I'm pretty sure it will be just like riding a bike, only with and epidural this time. LOL :dohh:

philly I can't remember when my cramps left me before, but I think with all the chatter on here your very normal!

AFM we are just going through old boxes from my basement that we've just gone and gotten from my house. I have a bunch of little girls clothes that I'm going to keep just in case as we wont be finding out the gender until April :dohh: and then there's all the other stuff that just needs going through and thrown out. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and MrsP hope you got your nap and could stay awake for dinner. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->