****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello everyone!!! I have FINALLY got internet in my new flat, so I am back :D

I've had my scans and my due date is now August 9th, so please change me on the front page! I am going to spend tonight flicking through the last months worth of posts. Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

hi ladies scan was great i'm bang on my dates for 7th of aug soo all is good the baby was swimming around every where i'll try and get it on here later soo you can all have a look itspic not that great but baby wa moving as i said soo can't be helped although you can see the foot one one side and toes yeah i know very detailed lol i keep looking at it saying look at the feet it even has toes lol:cloud9:

philly, i'm also getting pulling/twinges on and off still :)
flutterbaby, congrats on an awesome scan!!! can't wait to see a pic!

Hey Jetters! Welcome back hun!
and Flutterbaby... WOW scan pic sounds amazing! Glad bubs is enjoyin a good swim while He/She has the room lol. :0)

I have started to get a wee Bumpett at the bottom of my abdomen! I am a little on the Large side so I have a fatty tum at the best of times, but now the flabby bit has been pushed up and my "bump" is sticking out the bottom lol. Unfortunately this all contributes to me looking like a Capital letter B from the side lol.
I have my Second dating scan on the 8th Feb to see if We get a better measurement of little one! Hopefully with a better pic this time x

Hugs and love to all x x
Nik x

Hi ladies, just a quick question. Was just wondering if you're still getting tummy pains as the weeks go on. Asked my mum who said her pains stopped at about 4 months with me. So just checking that i'm still normal! xxx

Hey there hun, I am 12 weeks tomorrow (WOW writing that down feels exciting lol) anyways, I had the Pulling twinging crampy feelings till early this week, Now I am just feeling a "pressure" in my lower Abdomen, it kinda feels like someone put a balloon in my pelvis and have just started blowin it up... Which in a way I guess is whats happenin HAHAHA! :laugh2:

My friend had Period type cramps right up till she was around 5 months, then the aching cos of her massive bump started lol, I think Pregnancy is a never ending variety of aches and niggles, but all worth it hey? xx xx xx :hugs:

Congrats on the good scans and welcome back jetters.

DOes anyone know if there is a thread in second tri for us august to be mommies? I am officially in second tri!

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. I ended up having a emergency scan today. Everything is good with the bubs. I had a routine check up with my doc but she couldnt find the HB on the doppler, tried for 20 mins.. Anyways, she requistioned a ultrasound, those five hours between the appt and the ultrasound were the longest of my life. Thank God, everything was great with the bubs. The tech said the baby was really active and moving around...wouldnt hold still to have the HB trace done. I got another chance to see the baby...but it was extremely stressful!!!!!

Is it 12 weeks we go to second tri, or 14??

Kelly9 I believe this thread gets moved into second tri when all of us are definitely in there :)

Mercy- thanks!! And I'm developing the B, too!! Have you seen the plus sized bumps thread? It definitely makes me feel better seeing lots of other mommas to be with the same or similar shapes to me :) xx

Can I join your guys?! I have been on here for ages now but I felt happier now that I had my NT scan - it went well!

My baba is due 5th August! Please add me to your list!

Look forward to getting to know you ladies!

Congrats on the good scans and welcome back jetters.

DOes anyone know if there is a thread in second tri for us august to be mommies? I am officially in second tri!

Me too Kelly but I mentioned moving it all over together rather than starting another. I'll give it another week or so and then ask admin to shift over.

Majority didn't mind popping back to 1st to post and easier than having two on the go x

Sounds like a plan, I just wasn't sure we everyone had decided. I pop over here for another thread anyway.

15 more days till gender scan!

Least mw is picking up on these things, not the same one you had with Abi? Bloody hell they put you through last time x

No thank god this one cares xxxx i'm dreading a repeat of last time xx

Welcome mordino!

I think I'm starting to get a bump, I'm not skinny so I always have some tummy but it's starting to look more round than just fat.:shrug: I'm going to have to find that plus size bump thread!

Hope your all doing well!

Hi all, is everyone starting to feel better now? I never had real MS, but was very tired. This is easing now I think. xx

Kelly you are getting to find out ealry, bet you are excited? We are staying team yellow.

Well had bath, pj's on and Eleanor in bed. Si is just collecting the chinese takeway. Been having a sicky day today but will chance it anyway.

Had a busy day today so will be nice to relax. Plus Simon has a car accident last night on the way home from work. We still made it out for dinner but obviously it put a damper on things.

Fortunately he wasn't hurt, just my car, but these things happen. Insure should pay out as it wasn't his fault.

What have you all planned for the rest of the weekend? xxxxx

Thanks Csunshine013 for the welcome!

I have a growth scan on 18/2 at 16 weeks. I can't wait!

Mordino you might get a good idea of the sex then if you're finding out.
I am excited to find out! Even if they can only tell me with 85% accuracy it will still give me an idea. They did say if it was a boy I would know for sure then. 16 weeks seems to be big enough to tell as long as baby is not hiding it's bits and bobs. The scan overall is like 30-45 mins of watching it move, I think private scans are awesome! I won't have to worry about bugging the sonographer taking measurements.

Yay KA92!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->