****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I had a fall yesterday on my way to work, fell flat on my stomach its been aching but I thought its just pulled muscles. Then today I was taking my 5 yr old to school and slipped on the ice-im so clumsy :( Now im in quite lot of pain, have managed to get in drs for 10.50 just praying bean will be ok im 12 weeks on wed so hopefully he/she will be fine.

Hope it all went OK at the doctors this morning! Let us know how you got on.

Year 10 are driving me nuts!!

they've gone now :) i'm on a free, had a nice chat with DH, planning new nursey - we have to get landlords permission to reinstate a wall, and put back a door to get a bedroom back (it's been annexed on to our living room as a study) and she's OK with it, so long as we pay, so happy days!!

awww lovely!!

my baby wont have a nursery :cry:

just my bedroom which has pink and flowers in it...if its a boy what a shame!!lol

least hel be in touch with his feminie side!
x

well, in fairness it'll still be mostly a study!! all our books at least, at the moment it's just shelves and a desk... desk covered in junk!! we;ll take the desk out, and re-jig the shelves a bit to fit in a cot and changing table!!
I'm quite excited at the prospect now that we've got the go-ahead...

I had a fall yesterday on my way to work, fell flat on my stomach its been aching but I thought its just pulled muscles. Then today I was taking my 5 yr old to school and slipped on the ice-im so clumsy :( Now im in quite lot of pain, have managed to get in drs for 10.50 just praying bean will be ok im 12 weeks on wed so hopefully he/she will be fine.

Had my scan and everything was fine saw bean jumping away and waving its hands and sucking its thumb im so in love :cloud9:

Have just pulled my muscles quite badly and need to rest!

I have to go back next week for nuchal scan but they dated me today and am 11+5 and now due 18th Aug so can i please be updated on first page :D

That's great news. Just gotta make sure you rest your back now! I think you had most of us August mums worried then!

KA92 my bubs wont have it's own room, so god help me if bub snores as DF does as well!!!! lol. Least it saves me a bit of money as just gotta get the cot and rejig the bedroom furniture! lol xxx

Lliena - glad scan went well and I will change the front page.

Holywoodmum - how exciting. I have been planning our 2nd nursery too. Struggling to find furniture 2nd hand that I like. I bought all of Eleanor's new from M&P's just cant justify the cost at the moment to go spending what they are asking x

glad it went well hunnie :thumbup:

and aww least you have a nursery etc, and its going ahead :):thumbup:
xx

Hello ladies hope your all doing well!

Lliena so glad the scan went well please try to be more careful!

Having some weird feeling down low, don't really know how to explain them. They don't really hurt and they're only a second or so long but really starting to get me worried cause I don't know what they are. Have never had them in any other pg before.:shrug: I also have a head ache and never get those when I'm pg but this time I guess I'm going to get them.

Sorry just needed to rant.

Hope your all having a lovley Monday!

Glad the scan went well and you are ok! Careful on that ice it's a nasty thing.

Thanks ladies, I keep reliving seeing bean bouncing around inside me and I cant help but grin, it was so amazing :D

thanks holywood i tried to get the pics up on the thread i now know how only it says failed upload but cheers for your help anyway!
how are all you ladies

flutterbaby try re-sizing sometimes that stops mine from uploading.

Right click on the picture where ever you have it saved and if you have the needed setting on computer it will let you do it. If it does you will need handheld x

Lliena, I know that feeling, my scan's keep me buzzing for ages!! Can't wait till my next one- have a private gender scan in 5 weeks! :D

I have discovered the Natural Parenting board on here, and omg! The ideas i'm now full of! I'm more of a hippy than I thought... I'm now dead set on cloth nappies, and reusable wipes, and baby wearing...!

Also, I think I have finally figured out how to do photos!
I was so happy at how 'babylike' Bean looks already.

I am 13 weeks today and feel VERY pregnant now, heheee!
:happydance:

Attachments

• littlesquishy12weeks2.jpg
    littlesquishy12weeks2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Thanks! I was a bit worried when she handed it to me, cos I thought Bean's head looked HUGE but she said it was cos s/he was moving! The next ones are smaller, head wise, but less clear face wise! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->