****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hey peeps.

Jetters scan is sooo cute and clear xxx

Has anyone had their boobs measured yet?I have struggled with my boobs.They have exploded so bit the bullet and got measured today.Wow! I was a 36d and now a 38dd.Dread to think how much bigger I will go! I wouldn't mind so much if they were not so hot and sore x

Mine have gone up a c up size, haven't had them measured but I can tell cause when I put on my bras now half my boob and nipple is showing and won't go in to the cup any further :rofl: getting new bras is on my list of things to do...

I was a 36C before, now in my old 38 C or D maternity bras, the Ds are more comfortable... I have some 40s laying in wait as well, for later on when my rib cage is all pushed out!

Fortunately mine are just the same and fingers crossed they stay that way x

mine have increased too, planning on going bra shopping next week hopefully... :shrug:

It's mad isn't it.Blooming footballs by the end of pregnancy.

Well I woke up with not one but 2 lovely surprises.My friend sent me her old angel sounds doppler and i forgot that i won one on ebay lol so 2 arrived today and I heard the heart beat :happydance: Nice and strong and also getting lot's of movement.I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now as I was spotting on sunday x

How are we all x

I have got my scan bought forward to tomorrow after horrid pains on Sunday, am not happy with my midwife though, phoned her for advic and reassurance yesterday mornign at 8.30, left message to day why I was concerned, and am still waiting for a return phonecall... ended up at EPU in the afternoon and they were about as reassuring as a chocolate fireguard so resorted to the dating scan clinic...

Eoz, how are things going with the kids? any more developments? :hugs:

Well we tried with our angelsounds doppler last night and couldn't find HB, hadn't tried since 13 weeks when I also couldn't find it :( heard lots of placenta whooshing noises, and I'm pretty certain I've felt movement already, including yesterday, so not too worried but a part of me witshes I hadn't tried. I was really cautious using it last time as I didn't want to disappoint myself... Gutted particularly as we found HB so easily at 12 weeks!

i had my scan yesterday and everything is ok:happydance: they have put me forward to the 11th so can you change it please. thankyou:hugs:

I have got my scan bought forward to tomorrow after horrid pains on Sunday, am not happy with my midwife though, phoned her for advic and reassurance yesterday mornign at 8.30, left message to day why I was concerned, and am still waiting for a return phonecall... ended up at EPU in the afternoon and they were about as reassuring as a chocolate fireguard so resorted to the dating scan clinic...

Eoz, how are things going with the kids? any more developments? :hugs:

There has been a few.I haven't been in a mood to update hun.I will later xxxx

hey guys, hope you're all well. thanks for all the travelling with bump and travelling with a small baby info, it really helped. it feels so hard to plan anything when you haven't been this pregnant before you just haven't got a clue how you are going to feel. we may wait a month and then book our hol to spain for may, then i hopefully will have had a month without spotting and will be out of first trimester to so will have a better idea.

we may travel with baby in late sept or early oct for my friends official wedding in spain, depending on sooo many things, i will just have to see. i will be heartbroken to miss it but just can't imagine how i could cope with flying and being in a hot country with tiny baby so soon after giving birth etc....

embarrasing question which i will word very delicately!! does anyone have this heavy feeling down below?? i thought that it was down to the spotting and period like pain, my body trying to get rid of the blood. but the blood has possibly all gone now and it feels like i have swollen glands down there aswell, it's really crap!!
r
x

p.s. booo to dopplers!!! ;-)

forgot to say, i'm a uk size 10 with 34e/f boobs! they are so swollen and sore they're awlful, please god don't let them get any bigger!!!!!!! ;-)

hey guys, hope you're all well. thanks for all the travelling with bump and travelling with a small baby info, it really helped. it feels so hard to plan anything when you haven't been this pregnant before you just haven't got a clue how you are going to feel. we may wait a month and then book our hol to spain for may, then i hopefully will have had a month without spotting and will be out of first trimester to so will have a better idea.

we may travel with baby in late sept or early oct for my friends official wedding in spain, depending on sooo many things, i will just have to see. i will be heartbroken to miss it but just can't imagine how i could cope with flying and being in a hot country with tiny baby so soon after giving birth etc....

embarrasing question which i will word very delicately!! does anyone have this heavy feeling down below?? i thought that it was down to the spotting and period like pain, my body trying to get rid of the blood. but the blood has possibly all gone now and it feels like i have swollen glands down there aswell, it's really crap!!
r
x

p.s. booo to dopplers!!! ;-)

Know what you mean about the swollen undercarriage - just started today for me - I remember it being later in pregnancy last time... hopefully it'll be intermittent and not continuous now for another 6 months!
And yes booo to dopplers. I shouldn't have tried it only gets me worked up. A week and a half until 16 week check up, so hopefully will hear HB then anyway :)

What Dopplers are you using ladies? I had the Summer one and its pants.I got sent the Angel sounds and got a heartbeat within minutes although as I keep saying I'm sure I'm 16 weeks x

mines a summer its crap too. x

Mine's a sonotrax pro and it is awesome! Could the problems be with placenta position? I heard mine at 9 weeks and my sister didn't believe me until she heard the audio recording (she works in high risk obstetrics) and said it was for sure fetal.
Try not to worry though! I'm sure everything is fine!

Mrs P i have a spare anglesounds up for sale! Hollywood mm have you tried lots of gel and tilting x

Thanks anyway hon but not looking to buy one as planning on this being the last! The summer one is fine just once you get past 16 weeks!! So not long. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->