****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi Ladies.....
Some of you may remember me. I used to be a part of this thread. I thought I would stop by to see how everyone was doing and thank everyone for their support.
You guys were Great!

Hi hon, how are things with you?

OMG I didn't realise I moved up a box and I am 14 weeks today, officially 2nd tri! Woop Woop! Although girlies please ask my baby to give me a little shove just so I know they are ok in there!

Gosh I though things were bad on the buses, trains, metro here, but they will give a seat to someone with crutches, someone old, or obviously pregnant at least! Sorry for you all, that's really terrible! Kelly, it was nice to hear the bus driver was looking out for you, that's what they should do I think!
To MrsP's baby - kick your mama, please! This is the one time you'll be allowed to so take advantage of it!
Glad everyone's scans went well, I have next at Monday's appointment...can't wait!

:cry::cry::cry: i'm gutted i go to slimming world and you have to get form signed when your pregnant to say its ok for you to do diet and go to class and i've asked 2 midwifes at :cry:hospital to sign it and they won't :cry:i don't know why something to do with legal reasons anyway my leader has said i can only go to class next week as i have already paid but after that then no more for me i'm gutted i really struggle without the class i had no problem getting the form signed last time i was preg but this time its a big fat no ..... oh butb the midwife has said she's happy for me to continue with the diet wtf just phoned the doc and they are gonna call me back tomorrow to let me know if they will sign the form only if they can its gonna cost what a joke they blooby want me to diet high bmi and all but no one will sign a form to say i can go to class i about to cry how sad is that

Hey all, sorry i ain't posted in a long time, been so busy and Kaitlyn has had a bad viral infection which got her sent to hospital for a night for fluids, home now and doing much better but still not herself 100%. :nope:
Firstly, i would like to apologise for such a long thread... :coffee:
Anyways, my news is that i went to the doc with sharp pains, was told i have a really bad urinary track infection BUT doc stated that i am no way 10weeks5days. My uterus is measuring way too high to only be that far along !!! I heard the heartbeat on my doppler at home too. That would mean i heard the heartbeat at 8w6d and iv got extra layers so i even thought myself, that it was impossible, the doc listened and was really surprised to find it too, so he has told me that my last period was more than likely not a period even though it lasted 4 or 5 days. It was light and different but was also 4 days late, im NEVER late !!! Iv also what i would call occasional flutters... :happydance:
Sooooooo...... According to my last period, im now, 15 weeks & 2 days !!!!! :wohoo:

Just want to wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months, or whatever is left, but this means my edd has been moved to 10 July instead of 11 August. Meaning i gotta say bye... :cry: Also means im in 2nd trimester, hoping to see u gals over there real soon !!! :D Xx

I'm back again. Was admitted to hospital last week for 2 nights with reallllllllllll bad pains in my side, docs still don't know what caused it. Anyways, had a scan to make sure everything was ok with bubz !!! AND i'm measuring according to my dates, so my gp was wrong which means we did hear the heartbeat at 8w+6d. Scan measured 3 days ahead but i'm sticking to my lmp. Got a little pic but its not very clear and my name isn't on it as it was an emergency scan, so unsure if i can post it... :shrug: So my due date is still the 11th August & i'm 13w1d today !!! Wahoo, roll on 2nd Trimester !!! Glad to be bak wit u ladies again !!! Hoping all is well !!!
Oh and i got my (supposed to be) 1st scan date for 25th March !!!! OUR DAUGHTERS 2ND BIRTHDAY !!!!! Of all the dates... lol... :happydance:

:cry::cry::cry: i'm gutted i go to slimming world and you have to get form signed when your pregnant to say its ok for you to do diet and go to class and i've asked 2 midwifes at :cry:hospital to sign it and they won't :cry:i don't know why something to do with legal reasons anyway my leader has said i can only go to class next week as i have already paid but after that then no more for me i'm gutted i really struggle without the class i had no problem getting the form signed last time i was preg but this time its a big fat no ..... oh butb the midwife has said she's happy for me to continue with the diet wtf just phoned the doc and they are gonna call me back tomorrow to let me know if they will sign the form only if they can its gonna cost what a joke they blooby want me to diet high bmi and all but no one will sign a form to say i can go to class i about to cry how sad is that

That really sucks! My consultant was asking me was I coming back, but didn't mention any frm... perhaps you could go next week, and say you're at target, and then you can keep going without paying, and possilby without the form, and then as you're trying to lose weight, but obviously pg etc, then maybe your weight will stay roughly the same anyway if you konw what I mean!!? I haven't been inages, keep bumping in to people from class though which is nice :)

Hey all, sorry i ain't posted in a long time, been so busy and Kaitlyn has had a bad viral infection which got her sent to hospital for a night for fluids, home now and doing much better but still not herself 100%. :nope:
Firstly, i would like to apologise for such a long thread... :coffee:
Anyways, my news is that i went to the doc with sharp pains, was told i have a really bad urinary track infection BUT doc stated that i am no way 10weeks5days. My uterus is measuring way too high to only be that far along !!! I heard the heartbeat on my doppler at home too. That would mean i heard the heartbeat at 8w6d and iv got extra layers so i even thought myself, that it was impossible, the doc listened and was really surprised to find it too, so he has told me that my last period was more than likely not a period even though it lasted 4 or 5 days. It was light and different but was also 4 days late, im NEVER late !!! Iv also what i would call occasional flutters... :happydance:
Sooooooo...... According to my last period, im now, 15 weeks & 2 days !!!!! :wohoo:

Just want to wish you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months, or whatever is left, but this means my edd has been moved to 10 July instead of 11 August. Meaning i gotta say bye... :cry: Also means im in 2nd trimester, hoping to see u gals over there real soon !!! :D Xx

I'm back again. Was admitted to hospital last week for 2 nights with reallllllllllll bad pains in my side, docs still don't know what caused it. Anyways, had a scan to make sure everything was ok with bubz !!! AND i'm measuring according to my dates, so my gp was wrong which means we did hear the heartbeat at 8w+6d. Scan measured 3 days ahead but i'm sticking to my lmp. Got a little pic but its not very clear and my name isn't on it as it was an emergency scan, so unsure if i can post it... :shrug: So my due date is still the 11th August & i'm 13w1d today !!! Wahoo, roll on 2nd Trimester !!! Glad to be bak wit u ladies again !!! Hoping all is well !!!
Oh and i got my (supposed to be) 1st scan date for 25th March !!!! OUR DAUGHTERS 2ND BIRTHDAY !!!!! Of all the dates... lol... :happydance:

Hey, good to have you back!! Not good about unexplained pains though, hopefully they'll stay away!! I think you shuld be OK to post your pic, you're allowed to blank you name out anyway, it's just to stop people finding scan pics on the internet and posting them as if it was their scan...

Busy day already for me, car in for service, car seat in to courtesy car, run round the shops and library to kill time before mum and tots group (how mad is that, normally we struggle to get there in time, and today I had to kill time beforehand!) and we're now lunched, and C in bed... I'm heading that way shortly too, just writing some cards, new house, new baby, birthday :)
Then we're meeting a friend for a 'play' at Ikea this afternoon, and mummies can have free drink :)
Hope you're all keeping well!!

Thanks HollyWoodMum. :) I'm hoping they'l stay away too but as long as they don't harm bubz then il be super happy !! :wohoo: I have to try and get my scan photo onto the computer later tonight !! :) You really are having a busy busy day, to be honest im having a really lazy day, feel like doing nothing... Must go get up off my backside now and go prepare lunch... :haha:

Hey ladies how are we all today? Made it past 12 weeks woo! Anyone else feeling in limbo between trimesters? I keep coming in here still but finding myself looking more at the 2nd tri forum as it seems to relate a bit better now?

Hey, had my scan yesterday as was changed to 23rd August, so please can you update?

Did anyone else get put back and feel dissappointed? Don't really know why, just feel like ive gone backwards, was proud of getting to the 12 weeks stage and now I've fallen behnd in the race!

Hey, had my scan yesterday as was changed to 23rd August, so please can you update?

Did anyone else get put back and feel dissappointed? Don't really know why, just feel like ive gone backwards, was proud of getting to the 12 weeks stage and now I've fallen behnd in the race!

YES! Meeee! I was put back 10 days so was "12 weeks" for a fortnight, urgh!

Always praying lots of thoughts, do you mind me asking what happened last time? I am sure this one will be great!

No problem. We had a fairly normal pregnancy and went for a reassurance scan at 12 weeks, had a great 7 and 9 week scan previous to that. They saw a problem in the scan and recommended the full NT scan to see what was up. Said it was probably nothing. Two days later we were in for the NT and blood work. Our odds for T13 and T18 were 1 in 10, so we opted for a cvs which confirmed Trisomy 13. The most fatal and devastating of the three trisomies. Baby wasn't going to make it much longer, we finally lost him at 14 weeks 6 days. :cry:

We waited 6 months to try again, which felt like a reasonable time. I'm still nervous and wondering, but they say it's not hereditary and was just "bad luck" (ugh, awful way to put it).

So now, I'm a week and a day away from our NT and bloods and getting nervous, but having faith and quite hopeful. What else can you do?

I appreciate you asking, sometimes people don't like talking about it, or hearing about it, but getting it out feels therapeutic. It brings life to my boy, makes his tiny life more real. I never want to frighten anyone, but I don't want to keep it a dirty little secret either.

Good morning or afternoon ladies! Hope your all doing well!

Augustbaby I was actually moved ahead by 5 days and if I had to go back 5 would totally feel bad. :hugs: just means more time for your and little one to bond!

I have my next appt on Monday I will be exactly 13wks according to my scans so hopefully we will be able to hear the HB this time! Don't really know what to expect as this pg has been very different with getting scans from 8wk and 10wks and now just getting my first appt with the Dr :shrug:he'll probably do a pap ARGH hate those! Getting really excited to move over to 2nd Tri!

:happydance:

Oh, and isn't it funny how there's no one due on August 31st! There's so many women in August, you think someone would be the last day!!! :)

im due 1st of august...yay
xxx

Me too!!

Always praying lots of thoughts, do you mind me asking what happened last time? I am sure this one will be great!

No problem. We had a fairly normal pregnancy and went for a reassurance scan at 12 weeks, had a great 7 and 9 week scan previous to that. They saw a problem in the scan and recommended the full NT scan to see what was up. Said it was probably nothing. Two days later we were in for the NT and blood work. Our odds for T13 and T18 were 1 in 10, so we opted for a cvs which confirmed Trisomy 13. The most fatal and devastating of the three trisomies. Baby wasn't going to make it much longer, we finally lost him at 14 weeks 6 days. :cry:

We waited 6 months to try again, which felt like a reasonable time. I'm still nervous and wondering, but they say it's not hereditary and was just "bad luck" (ugh, awful way to put it).

So now, I'm a week and a day away from our NT and bloods and getting nervous, but having faith and quite hopeful. What else can you do?

I appreciate you asking, sometimes people don't like talking about it, or hearing about it, but getting it out feels therapeutic. It brings life to my boy, makes his tiny life more real. I never want to frighten anyone, but I don't want to keep it a dirty little secret either.

Thank you for sharing that with us :) Hopefully everything will be just right when you have NT scan next week :)

Good evening ladies, just wondering has this list been moved over to 2nd Tri yet??? I'm 13+1 today & i know i'm not there quite yet(roll on another 6 days) but... I JUST CAN'T WAIT !!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I think we're waiting till we're all in second tri.. exciting though isn't it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->