****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

13 weeks is so inbetweeny... argh! I always assumed second tri was 12 weeks but nooo now it's done with 40 week pregnancies, it's 14!

13 weeks is so inbetweeny... argh! I always assumed second tri was 12 weeks but nooo now it's done with 40 week pregnancies, it's 14!

Ur soooo right and i always assumed the same !!! No fair, but oh well, not long left to wait now !!! :happydance:

hey girls hope you're all ok?

Sorry but need to rant!!!

Eleanor has had a cold, well we both have and I gave it to her. Anyway today she has been very unsettled, when Si got home he was laying with her on our bed and I said whip her clothes off and I'll check she has no rash or spots, was just making sure really.

Anyway, we found a lump right near where she had her chest drains in from her heart surgery, so paniced and burst into tears and off to A&E we went.

So saw the triage doctor, stupid prick he was, explained Eleanor is/was an ASD&VSD repair patient and told him she had open heart surgery he said nothing to worry about just cartlidge, to which I said that dont just appear.

So waited to see another doc and it appears she has a hernia, although ita nothing too serious, just everything else my poor baby has been through in the last year it doesnt seem fair. Her surgery hasnt even been a year ago.

Sorry just needed to get off my chest, not after sympathy just need to off load.

hey girls hope you're all ok?

Sorry but need to rant!!!

Eleanor has had a cold, well we both have and I gave it to her. Anyway today she has been very unsettled, when Si got home he was laying with her on our bed and I said whip her clothes off and I'll check she has no rash or spots, was just making sure really.

Anyway, we found a lump right near where she had her chest drains in from her heart surgery, so paniced and burst into tears and off to A&E we went.

So saw the triage doctor, stupid prick he was, explained Eleanor is/was an ASD&VSD repair patient and told him she had open heart surgery he said nothing to worry about just cartlidge, to which I said that dont just appear.

So waited to see another doc and it appears she has a hernia, although ita nothing too serious, just everything else my poor baby has been through in the last year it doesnt seem fair. Her surgery hasnt even been a year ago.

Sorry just needed to get off my chest, not after sympathy just need to off load.

Oh we all need to ofload every now and again and thats exactly what wer here for !!! :hugs: Im so sorry you're having such a bad day. I dont really know what to say but Poor little Eleanor, i hope she is better real soon !!! She is a tough little girl !!! :hugs: :kiss:

MrsP :hugs: to you and Elinor! How are they going to deal with the hurnia? Does she have to have surgery again? Hope it all goes well! :hugs:

Can my date please be changed to August 20th please? Thank you.

For the ladies who were put back I was put back 3 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! How upsetting!! :hug: Eoz!!

MrsP, so sorry you and little E had to go through such an emotional time. Here's hoping the hernia doesn't cause too many problems now, poor little thing.

I came on here today to say i'm off to see the cardiologist for the 3rd time- he has been monitoring me, and today will be deciding if I can try for a natural birth, or if I have to have a C-section. Bump Buddies, please cross your fingers for me as i'm REALLY hoping for a natural birth, as I'm single and have no idea how i'll cope on my own trying to recover from a section.

(Funnily enough Mrs P, my heart condition is also ASD/VSD but when I was born, surgery wasn't an option. My ASD closed by itself by the time I was 5 but I have two remaining, inoperable VSDs. I have been researching like crazy and find technology so amazing that they can do these miracle operations on tiny babies, and even in utero, that would have saved me spending my entire childhood in hospital.)

Mrs P hope everything goes ok with hernia, no fun at all for any of you :( :hug:

Car passed it's MOT this morning, breathe a huge sigh of relief!

Lunch, nap and playdate now :)

Fingers crossed for you Jetters hope everything goes ok.

Oh really, are you still being monitored now for it? I supoose Eleanor will be 16 or so before they discharge her completely.

Hi hon, how are things with you?

OMG I didn't realise I moved up a box and I am 14 weeks today, officially 2nd tri! Woop Woop! Although girlies please ask my baby to give me a little shove just so I know they are ok in there!

I'm Great! We are expecting again in October!! Excited about that!!

Hoping your lil one gives you a nudge soon! ;)

Oh thats wonderful news, congratulations. That didn't take long did it. You must be thrilled? x

Well girlies, im just back from the doctors. I had been having brown stringy discharge(SORRY TMI) tinged with blood and having slight cramps for the past week. And had quite alot of blood lastnight but only when i wiped... But bub'z heartbeat is 100% !!! So... I'm now waiting on my oh to get home from work as doc wants us to go to the epu and get another scan, i only had one last week for bad pains in my side when i was admitted to hospital for 2 nights... They now want to find out where the bleeding is coming from...:( Il update wen i get on next, maybe tonight but if its late when we get back then il update tomorrow. Have a good evening girlies !!! :hugs:

Hope everything ok hun!

Im feeling sick been prescribed antibiotics for a tooth infection and taken 2 so far but need to stick with them, as was in such bad pain last night I didnt sleep and was crying for most of it.

FXD for you Jetters! :thumbup:

AislingMcm hope everything works out!

MrsP hope it's getting better for little E!

Hope all you other lovely preggo ladies are doing well!

afm just waiting impatiently for Monday's appt! I just want to hear the HB so I can relax for a week and then go back and hear it again!:dohh:

I have another scan tomorrow to see what the second sac is doing and also to see if my dates are correct.Really unhappy it's a Saturday as I have all 4 kids and it's hard enough getting sitters for 2 let alone 4.So I am going alone :growlmad:

I have another scan tomorrow to see what the second sac is doing and also to see if my dates are correct.Really unhappy it's a Saturday as I have all 4 kids and it's hard enough getting sitters for 2 let alone 4.So I am going alone :growlmad:

Do you have anyone that can go with you and handle the children while your getting scanned? Hope you find someone that's hard to deal with :hugs:

oh my ladies alot has been going on on this thread

wantabelly: well done hunny you must be thrilled i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

mrs p thank god you waited for a second opinion no wonder your little one is unsettled bless her heart i'd be having a rant :hugs:

holywood mum thanks hunny but its a fab idea but i'm no where near target although its a good idea as i will hover later on so thats food for thought :hugs:

i must be the only lady whos dates haven't changed was and still the 7th lol i cant wiat 14 weeks tommorrow then its second tri lol woop woop!
i'm a lot happier today i phoned my midwife when she arrived back at hospital and had a cry explained my situation and she agreed it rediculous no one would sign my form for me and said if i go to hospital monday at 4 she'd sign my form i got off the phone and was soo happy how sad am i now all i need to do is be good and stick to the plan lol
i went baby shopping today just to have a look and i went to kiddiesave and may i say what a load of rubbish hardly any of the things on the web site are in the shop i came back empty handed any how looks like i'll be doing alot of internet shoppinglol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->