****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Jetters good luck on the outcome.
Mrs P hope all goes well with your little one
Lliena good luck for you to!
Everyone else sorry my brain is mush but hope all is well.

I am just floating through the weeks keeping busy with class. Belly popped out quite a bit today, I am wondering if it will stay that way or go back to how it was.

I did a lot of baby shopping in the shops to see what I wanted, what fitted in car etc when it came to prams/car seats then bought some online - delivery to Northern Ireland can sometimes bump the price a lot! But I also found for the pram, I just called about 4 local baby shops and asked for their best price, got £100 off the RRP in the end!

I also have a pram off a lovely lady on here.I was only asking for ideas and she said she'd sell hers and it has everything i wanted and it's a fab deal.It has saved me loads! And even better is she's happy to look after it for a wee while x

Good Afternoon ladies, well i had my scan lastnight to make sure everything was alright with bubz.... S/he is doing brilliant and is really enjoying themselves in there, kicking, punching and turning galore !!! And is now measuring a week ahead at 14+3 today !!! :happydance: Then she did an internal exam and she said my cervix is very very red and sore looking. That is where the bleeding has been coming from. :( She said thats its a threatened miscarriage and that i have to take it extremely easy. No heavy lifting or anything. So that means i won't be able to even lift Kaitlyn as much... AND if the bleeding gets any heavier or the cramps get worse then i'm to go straight back to them for another scan & assessment. I felt fine about it lastnight but i think its just because i was sooooo tired... Today i feel really down and out about it, a little while ago a song came on tv and i ran out of the room balling my eyes out crying. I just don't know what to think... :cry:I'v always said to people to have a positive mental attitude when these sort of things happen but its a totally different story when im going through it myself, i'm just afraid to take my own advice... :nope: Sorry for the long post... Hope everyone else is doing really well today !!! :thumbup:

Oh Aisling, sorry to hear that, try and keep that positive attitude going while you can :)
Looks like Kaitlyn is just a week or two older than Charlotte, so I know how hard that would be to not be able to pick her up either, but I guess if it's for the good of this new little one you just have to try...
:hug:

Edit: OK just looked at my ticker, and I'd promoted Charlotte forward two months... but the sentiment stands

Well the scan went ok.Plum is measuring slightly bigger so I'm now 14 weeks.The second sac we saw has been confirmed as a vanishing twin : ( I do however have a cyst that is looking a bit sinister so have to have another scan to monitor it.If it has doubled then it needs to be removed asap.Plum was facing upside down so couldn't do a nuchal but apart from that we have a strong healthy baby : )

Wooot 1 week till 2nd trimester!! only 3 weeks till we are all in 2nd tri! so awesome!! I haven't posted in August babies yet but I'm due August 14th :) How are you ladies??

Good Afternoon ladies, well i had my scan lastnight to make sure everything was alright with bubz.... S/he is doing brilliant and is really enjoying themselves in there, kicking, punching and turning galore !!! And is now measuring a week ahead at 14+3 today !!! :happydance: Then she did an internal exam and she said my cervix is very very red and sore looking. That is where the bleeding has been coming from. :( She said thats its a threatened miscarriage and that i have to take it extremely easy. No heavy lifting or anything. So that means i won't be able to even lift Kaitlyn as much... AND if the bleeding gets any heavier or the cramps get worse then i'm to go straight back to them for another scan & assessment. I felt fine about it lastnight but i think its just because i was sooooo tired... Today i feel really down and out about it, a little while ago a song came on tv and i ran out of the room balling my eyes out crying. I just don't know what to think... :cry:I'v always said to people to have a positive mental attitude when these sort of things happen but its a totally different story when im going through it myself, i'm just afraid to take my own advice... :nope: Sorry for the long post... Hope everyone else is doing really well today !!! :thumbup:

take it easy hunny are you having twins only its worded like that but you haven't got a twin ticker so just wondered:shrug::hugs:

Aisling glad bubs is kicking and ok but sorry about the other news. Take it easy though like they said have your OH wait on you and do what you can till the threat has passed. Did the docs mention when that might happen? Like you would be out of the danger zone?

Eoz thats great about the measurements and scan!

Oh Aisling, sorry to hear that, try and keep that positive attitude going while you can :)
Looks like Kaitlyn is just a week or two older than Charlotte, so I know how hard that would be to not be able to pick her up either, but I guess if it's for the good of this new little one you just have to try...
:hug:

Edit: OK just looked at my ticker, and I'd promoted Charlotte forward two months... but the sentiment stands

Thanks hunny, yea, im trying to keep up the pma, but its just soooo hard when every time i wipe i see either brown or red... :cry: Its so hard not to lift Kaitlyn, when shes at this age she always wants to walk everywhere but when even if she wants lifted to see our fish tank i can't... SO HARD !!! :cry:

take it easy hunny are you having twins only its worded like that but you haven't got a twin ticker so just wondered:shrug::hugs:

Thanks hunny, no, Im not expecting twins. My apologies for wording it the wrong way... Was in a bit of a state earlier while writing it and reading over it now, i can sorta see where you got the "twin" thing from. Oops... :dohh:

Aisling glad bubs is kicking and ok but sorry about the other news. Take it easy though like they said have your OH wait on you and do what you can till the threat has passed. Did the docs mention when that might happen? Like you would be out of the danger zone?

Eoz thats great about the measurements and scan!

Yea, my oh and everyone else is been great, my mother in law(to be) earlier went mad when i was walking about with Kaitlyn and made me feel terrible. She apologised afterwards and explained why she gave out and i totally understood where she was coming from. She just wants to give this bubz every possible chance of going full term. I understand 100% but its just so hard when i have a near 2 year old at home. :thumbup:
The doc didn't say when i would be out of the danger zone, she just said that i have to take it real easy until my next (which should be my 1st) scan. And thats not until the 25th March (Kaitlyn's 2nd Birthday). Its such a long time away but im hoping now that that will be my next scan date. Anything earlier than that will mean that iv been cramping or bleeding heavier. And that is something we can really do without. PMA PMA PMA !!! :thumbup:

hey

just to let you all know on feb 3rd i lost my baby

didnt grow past 9+5 :cry:

i wish you all the best please feel free to remove me from 28th august or add me some angel wings

good luck ladies :thumbup:
xxx

hey

i wish you all the best please feel free to remove me from 28th august or add me some angel wings

xxx

Oh hunny, im so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what your going through. :hugs:

Ka92 I am so sorry you are going through this again. I hope you get a little baby to hold in your arms soon.

hey

xxx

:hugs: so sorry hun :hugs:

hey

xxx

I am so sorry for your devastating loss. :( x

So sorry to hear your news KA92, wishing you all the best for the future xxx

Hello to all the August mummies to be, I hope you're doing well.

It's been ages since I've had a chance to get on to the computer for 'fun' stuff....so burnt out with work these days I just crash when I come home.

Anyway, I wanted to ask - Mrs P - could you change me on the front page to 13th August? Had my scan and all is looking great! Hope Eleanor is doing well.

Cheers! :happydance:

B xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->