****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Had my scan at 830am this morning, and Bean is doing GREAT! Yay!!!

Everything looks fine, my placenta is very low so it could have caused the bleeding, but i'm out of the danger zone now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Some features are good on FB but it's mind bending x

Yay Jetters fab news xxxxxxxxxxx OO we are due the same day!

Morning Ladies.I am exhausted 2 poorly little girls so DVD's and sofa for them whilst i catch up on washing and I need to start packing some boxes x

I had my scan yesterday and all is fine with baby. My due date has changed by one day to the 23rd August 2010 - can this be amended on the front page?

Anyone else with quite a peaceful baby, half asleep? xx

glad everything is ok Jetters.

ok, I am extremely tired all the time, but really not sleeping well at all... has anyone else had this and please tell me it goes soon, I would rather have constant nausea than the tiredness
Have tried sleeping through the day, not sleeping through the day, early nights, late nights... baths.... :hissy:

Had my scan at 830am this morning, and Bean is doing GREAT! Yay!!!

Everything looks fine, my placenta is very low so it could have caused the bleeding, but i'm out of the danger zone now.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great news hun, such a relief when bubs is ok! :thumbup: xxx

ok, I am extremely tired all the time, but really not sleeping well at all... has anyone else had this and please tell me it goes soon, I would rather have constant nausea than the tiredness
Have tried sleeping through the day, not sleeping through the day, early nights, late nights... baths.... :hissy:

:( I'm just sleeping so much at the minute! 8 - 6.30 for me seems to work :)

Don't know what to suggset? have you had bloods done? excessive tiredness could be due to anaemia? I'm afraid to say I don't think get restful sleep will necessarily get any easier...

bloods were fine a few weeks ago, not borderline or anything worryingly low... I may try phoning my midwife...

DH keeps saying that I'll have to get used to it, but at least with a baby there is an obvious rational for it... (he is being a little more sympathetic than I have just made DH sound...) this is just silly atm

so who watched one every minute last night then?

Great news about scans girls, what a relief x

Phoned midwife who said it was probably one of those things as bloods are ok and take it easy :dohh: as if I am doing anything other atm. Bought some lavender oil to put in my pillow to see if that helps...

I'm going to visit a double buggy from gumtree now - see if it will fit in the boot of the car!

Hi.

Can you please change my due date on the front page to 16th August?..only a few days difference but it's twins so I am not sure if I'll make it into August even! Thank you x

Lindyloo, congrats on the twins!!! How are you feeling about that?

I was really scared to start with but OH has been excited since we went for the scan last week!.. my excitement is starting to show a bit more now..as am I!!!.. not sure how I feel about wearing maternity clothes at 3 months, with the boys I didnt wear them till I was 6 months earliest! all for a good cause :)

Totally pointless comment but just realised i've move from green to yellow in my ticker!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeekkkk, so excited! lol xxxx

no it's not...thats great..I'll be joining you tomorrow and it feels like all my christmases have come at once! a huge step :)

congratulation x

I'm going to visit a double buggy from gumtree now - see if it will fit in the boot of the car!

oooo which one you looking at.I'm in double buggy hell at the mo xx

It was the Cosatto Duet Lite,
https://www.cosatto.com/images/JS/duet-lite-mono-lg-1.jpg
supposedly the smallest folding tandem on the market, but it wouldn't fit in the boot of our car :( or it would, with the two front wheels off, and the lining of the boot all mangled to one side... not happening... back to the drawing board!

Totally pointless comment but just realised i've move from green to yellow in my ticker!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeekkkk, so excited! lol xxxx

Nah, that's worth getting excited about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->