****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yup then you'd cry lol they are not cheap hahahaha

Erm excuses me Ms Plum, you cant ignore me or the fact that you are a big leaver!!! So I am still waiting???

lol x

Well, i still dont have my sex-scan booked yet, BUT i am going to aim for my birthday! :dance: that would be a sweet surprise! March 25th is my B-day, which also happens to be PERFECT timing for the "20 week" scan! :yipee: Even if i can't get it exactly on my birthday, i would be okay if it was around my b-day :p

Liena so very exciting about your wedding! It's natural to have a few odd dreams but it will all come together one way or another.:thumbup: enjoy your day and don't let little things get in the way of why your there in the first place.

Congratulations on getting your scan dates ladies! I myself am going to be finding out. DH and I have decided that's what we both want.

Guppy hope you get your birthday scan!

afm very tired. DH gets up in the middle of the night and then plops down in the bed and I wake up and can't go back to sleep. :dohh: anybody else finding it hard to go back to sleep after being awakened in the middle of the night?

Erm excuses me Ms Plum, you cant ignore me or the fact that you are a big leaver!!! So I am still waiting???

lol x

It is our last baby and we would like to buy pink/blue rather than neutral.As money is limited now we are both out of work we will buy one thing a week or fortnight.Yes we get our £500 at the end but we need a seven seater and I am able to borrow £500 from a friend so with that I have a thousand to get a cheap 7 seater.It just works out more beneficial for us.When we were working we could afford to go out and buy clothes for baby when born but no way we will be able to now so have to do it this way instead.I am not happy tbh but don't see another way xxx

:dohh: anybody else finding it hard to go back to sleep after being awakened in the middle of the night?

I am so with u Csunshine...I have had terrible 3 weeks cuz everytime I get up to pee I cant go back to sleep. Either I am up thinking or my DH is snoring and I feel like knocking him out lol. Sucks!

Yesterday was suppose to be my first scan and it was rescheduled due to the snow storm :cry: I was sad since I havent seen Squirrtle yet. But its tomorrow morning so just a few more hours and then I can see him/her. So excited cant wait :happydance:

LoopyLou - U got bumped to my due date. A new bump buddy due on exact date yay!

Liena so very exciting about your wedding! It's natural to have a few odd dreams but it will all come together one way or another.:thumbup: enjoy your day and don't let little things get in the way of why your there in the first place.

Congratulations on getting your scan dates ladies! I myself am going to be finding out. DH and I have decided that's what we both want.

Guppy hope you get your birthday scan!

afm very tired. DH gets up in the middle of the night and then plops down in the bed and I wake up and can't go back to sleep. :dohh: anybody else finding it hard to go back to sleep after being awakened in the middle of the night?

Thanks hun :)

Im finding it really hard to get back to sleep when I wake up in the night, I seem to jsut lay there after ive got up for my wee and I cant get comfy again. Its so frustrating isnt it?

Yay for your wedding lliena! Its such a fun day even if all things don't go exactly to plan. At our ceremony my 6 month old niece burped really loud after the priest said amen! HAHAHAHAHA my husband and I were laughing so hard you can see our shoulders shaking in the video. One of lifes great moments.

Eoz yay for finding out! What day is the scan? Mrs P I know you're not thrilled lol being what one of 2 team yellows?

I've got some great news! If we have a girl DH and I have the first name picked out! We finally settled on one last night before bed! Eeeee!!!! He even said he has some ideas for middle name which I don't so thats good but we won't discuss middle names till after gender screening. Oh before anyone asks we're not telling yet.

I also bought my stroller if anyone is interested I got the foray by maxi cosi and I LOVE IT!!!!! It will fit in my teeny hatchback trunk (boot as you call it) cause it fold down to like less then a foot in height and a bit wider then the length of my hand in width!

No Kelly I'm not, she is bailing out on me. lol! But Eoz knows I love her really and will support and help in which ever way I can.

Eoz-Makes sense hon when you need to plan like that. I have TBH I'd quite like to know, no reason just can sort all the stuff I have put away.

Just about to go google your pram so I can have a nosey. I bought the First Wheels Twin City.

Are you revealing your names or are they are secret? I really love Amelia Jane or Annie May for a girl (Annie after DH's nan) although we should have named Eleanor Annie as she is so much like her. And for a boy we like Matthew John or William John (john is Si's Dad).

Good luck Ladymama for tomorrow x

oh i get it now i'm team yellow found out with boys so i want the supprise this time but i've been getting people to guess by my scan some say boy some say girl i do have the 3 lines lol but not sure they are in the right place as seems a little up front as its a face front pic i'm not sure wish i can get it on here but when i take it with my camera the pic is shit and i ain't got a scanner

:dohh: anybody else finding it hard to go back to sleep after being awakened in the middle of the night?

I am so with u Csunshine...I have had terrible 3 weeks cuz everytime I get up to pee I cant go back to sleep. Either I am up thinking or my DH is snoring and I feel like knocking him out lol. Sucks!

Yesterday was suppose to be my first scan and it was rescheduled due to the snow storm :cry: I was sad since I havent seen Squirrtle yet. But its tomorrow morning so just a few more hours and then I can see him/her. So excited cant wait :happydance:

LoopyLou - U got bumped to my due date. A new bump buddy due on exact date yay!

That sucks that your scan was postponed but WOOOO HOOO! for tomorrow!:happydance::happydance:

Lliena try and enjoy your day as it's the only one you get. First marraige first wedding. :hugs:

never seen the Foray before don't think that's out in the UK - looks lovely!
the First Wheels one looks very funky too MrsP!

I'm teamYellow... our hospitalwouldn't tell us even if we wanted to know!

Looks like a lot of us could end up with scans on the 25th March then - how exciting!!

Hey ladies, hope you're all well! haven't been on on a while as find it hard to concentrate sometimes!!

had 12 week scan last friday and all seemed well - yipeee! also blood in the womb has gone, huge relief! moved edd to 19th august, who am i joining? it was meant to be a nuchal scan but the scan lady was practically mute and barely spoke, saw her do measurements and she just said all looks ok, didn't really answer questions, then i look at my report and it says nothing about nuchal just that arms there, legs there, tummy etc....don't know whether should phone up to check that's what they did?

the date for my next scan has come and it's not until 19th april, at 22.5 weeks, can't believe it's so far away, is everyone else's at 20 weeks? what about you at Queens mrs p?? may even book a private one for the meantime as it's so hard to stop worrying something is going to be wrong after what's happend in the past.

still have bad sickness, got better and now worse again, is everyone else finding it's going at 12/13/14 weeks? on a good note consiptation has been replaced by bit of upset tum but that's still a little better.

mrs p, do you know any ante natal classes you could recommend in our area? have you booked already??

i was going to find out the sex, now i'm unsure of what to do!! we have lots of names for both though!
r
x

p.s. went to look for maternity clothes for first time yesterday. can't do jeans up and needed some trousers and then tops to hide the stretchy trousers! was so disheartened, went in loads of shops and it just felt like you could either buy summer stuff (it's still so freezing here) or floral smocks for older ladies :-( all could get were jeans in a size 8 when i'm a 10 as 10's were massive and these 8's are still obviously a little big at hte mo and 2 shirts, one not even maternity. gonna be like groundhog day!! any advice of where to go? did new look, debenhams, next, m&s and h&m
r
x

Tiredlady glad all went well. Look in the back of your red book, they normally insert a white page with meassurements and what they saw.

Yes I am at Queens and I have to be honest I think they are great, no complaints from me. I think my scan with Eleanor was at about 22 weeks, they do it between 20-24 so anytime in that period is ok. I have mine on 19th March, well thats not 20 week one thats with the consultant, so may not get a 20 week depending on results of that. If I do have one it will be 1st April and I'll be 21 weeks then.

Peacocks do maternity. I dont actually like New Look for their Jeans I dont like the fit. What about Dorethy Perkins? xxx

Oh antenatal classes - I forgot

With Eleanor they gave me a number for King Georges hospital as that is where you have to go, well where my MW reffered me to. I called up to try and get on but couldn't as they were fully booked. I think you have to be 25 weeks before they will put you on. Check with your MW.

I didn't actually end up getting any but to be quite honest, I dont feel like I missed out as they guide you the though way through and tell you what to do.

Queens do a tour of the labour/delivery on a Tuesday morning at 11am you have to book that though. It was ok, quite good to pput your mind at rest if nothing else.

They also have birthing pools there too, not loads but if they are free when you go into labour you can ask to use them. Also you cant book a private room for after but again if they are available there you can pay £120. But to be honest there is only 4 women per room on the ward anyway and I suppose about 8/9 rooms.

Hello & welcome :hi:

No problem and congratulations x

Most of you ladies are across the pond. I have to go get some kind of maternity pants this weekend or invest in a belly band. I'll be going to both Target and Walmart to see what they have as my little town doesn't have any other stores :dohh: maybe Shopko as well :shrug:

Welcome mimiproud!

I've also thought about ordering maternity pants at Old Navy on-line.

Hope your all doing well today!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"