****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Jetters How you feeling today hon?

Guppy lovely to hear from you, missed you. Good luck today. With Regards to the thread, going to move it over in a week or so, decided to keep it all in one place.

Lady - Hope this sickness wasnt too terrible, mine has finally subsided. Good luck for tomorrow x

Jetters How r u today hun?:hugs: hope everything has calmed down today i bled with my boys for no reason scary take it easy hun

Guppy where you been at girl missed the chats and interesting conversations your thread always raises debate lol how are the and little guppy are you still having them names or are you like me keep changing your mind lol

Lady - hope your feeling better:hugs:

eoz my kitten was killed to by school kids she was hung in the woods near my house she was so friendly she'd go to anyone i had her sis too and i've still got her and her kitten well the kitten is now 3 lol and shes 5 and half so it was a while ago but horrible all the same :hugs:
my sis is in laboue she 3 cm soo shes holding on don't think it will be long now though she 33 weeks 34 weeks fri so she's lasted longer than the last time bless and theymidwife has said baby is big for dates by 3 weeks soo a healthy size soo thats all good

Eoz I think it was me! A cutsey little brown stipey kitty? With big yellowy eyes? I am pretty sure it was me cause I commented on someones cat looking like mine. Now I am even sadder for you :( BIG HUGE HUGS!

Yes hun it was you.You said yours was like Henry.It was a pic of him sleeping in between my daughters legs :cry:

Jetters How r u today hun?:hugs: hope everything has calmed down today i bled with my boys for no reason scary take it easy hun

Guppy where you been at girl missed the chats and interesting conversations your thread always raises debate lol how are the and little guppy are you still having them names or are you like me keep changing your mind lol

eoz my kitten was killed to by school kids she was hung in the woods near my house she was so friendly she'd go to anyone i had her sis too and i've still got her and her kitten well the kitten is now 3 lol and shes 5 and half so it was a while ago but horrible all the same :hugs:
my sis is in laboue she 3 cm soo shes holding on don't think it will be long now though she 33 weeks 34 weeks fri so she's lasted longer than the last time bless and theymidwife has said baby is big for dates by 3 weeks soo a healthy size soo thats all good

:growlmad:That is devastaing hun.Little shits to be polite :hugs: We have his Mummy and she is preggy so we may get another one like him.Still not nice though.I was up all night crying like a baby.I know it's a cat but he really was our baby :cry:

How are we all today? I'm ok.feel lost and just fed up.Getting lot's of cramps in my belly and lot's of clear discharge.Headaches are persisting as per usual x

Jetters hows the bleeding?

can't remember if I've posted today or not... how bad is that!
Really tired, I stayed up until 9pm last night - wow what a late one! I'm meant to be going out with girl friends to celebrate our birthdays, and we're not eating until 8.30 - I'm going to be so shattered - will have to make sure I get a good sleep in on Friday afternoon!
My head is thumping too :( My Brain CT Scan was due to be end of Jan but they wouldn't do it while I'm pregnant, but I've had a letter through yesterday for a follow up appointment, so at least I'm not being completely ignored by them now...

Hi!!!

I'm due on the 29th - we thought it was going to be early Sept but had it confirmed at a private scan on Saturday its definitely August so Hello!!

Wondering if anyone is in or around Essex area? Would be awesome to have a fellow mum to be nearby who maybe fancies meeting up and comparing notes? I have to friends who are expecting but are due very soon so although their advice is greatly appreciated it would be nice to share this experience with someone who is going through the shattered/pukey/rough moments (as well as the amazingly and stupidly over excited ones) as I am!

x

Hello everyone, well there was no bleeding yesterday thank god, just cramps which are gone today. I have a scan at 9am tomorrow which I am terrified about, but I think Bean is holding on and being strong :)

Yey thats great Jetters, Have everything crossed for you :hug:

my sis is in labour she 3 cm soo shes holding on don't think it will be long now though she 33 weeks 34 weeks fri so she's lasted longer than the last time bless and theymidwife has said baby is big for dates by 3 weeks soo a healthy size soo thats all good

:growlmad:That is devastaing hun.Little shits to be polite :hugs: We have his Mummy and she is preggy so we may get another one like him.Still not nice though.I was up all night crying like a baby.I know it's a cat but he really was our baby :cry:

my cats r my baby 2 and my shih-tzu lilly god i don't know how i'd ne if anything happened to her they are my princess's in an all boys house they keep my balance lol

Ha ha bless ya,Yup Henry was like a baby.Slept in Madi's dolls pram he even let her push him around.

Jetters thats fab news.hope it stays this way xx

So glad to hear Jetters :D

Flutterbaby, we are still thinking about those same names....though im not sure how long that will last LOL :haha:

Hi!!!

I'm due on the 29th - we thought it was going to be early Sept but had it confirmed at a private scan on Saturday its definitely August so Hello!!

Wondering if anyone is in or around Essex area? Would be awesome to have a fellow mum to be nearby who maybe fancies meeting up and comparing notes? I have to friends who are expecting but are due very soon so although their advice is greatly appreciated it would be nice to share this experience with someone who is going through the shattered/pukey/rough moments (as well as the amazingly and stupidly over excited ones) as I am!

x

Hi hon,

Congratulations and welcome, I shall add you to the front page. I am also in Essex, Hornchurchj. what about you?

Tiredlady who posts here she is a fellow Essex girl, Upminster. x

Had another midwife appointment yesterday and it seems they moved my due date up one day! So its now Aug 10 2010 lol! Hey I'll take it! Everything came back normal from the blood work and nuchal scan. She was concerned about how tired I still felt (even though my hemoglobin/iron was good), she kept asking me if I had headaches or was dizzy. She took my blood pressure and said it was on the low end but still normal....any ideas what she was worried about?
Also found out I have a cyst! But honestly, I had no idea so not a big deal!

Sorry Holly I don't know what else she could be concerned with. If you don't have anemia that would be my guess but it could just be your tired due to pg :shrug:

Welcome funkeebmp!

Hope your all doing well! Good luck with your scan Jetters everything crossed!

Eoz I had a lovely simeise cat that I and my DD raised from about 6wks old and we had him over 5yrs and he was an outside cat and one night I found him laying on the side of the road he was so beautiful. Somebody had to have swearved to hit him. He slept in between my DD and me for years on his back. He was the coolest so defo know what your feeling. Hope it gets easier! We wrapped Boots up like a present and burried him and sent him to God. DD thought that was a cool way to send him to heaven.

amf not much had my appt yesterday and got another scan :happydance: wasn't supposed to and Dr didn't bill me for it but did want to make sure we had a heartbeat! My next appt is the 24th for bloods.

Good afternoon ladies!

Well i got to hear babys heart beat at the doctors today! :cloud9:
Baby's HB was between 161-173 pbm. :cloud9:
That sound is like heaven! O:)

& some more great news :dance: ...i got a second opinion (different OB, same practice) about the UTI meds (long-term antibiotic, preventatives) and he took me off the Macrobid! :happydance: He simply told me to watch for UTI symptoms and just to come on in and have test done if i think i may have one. I am thrilled. And truthfully i think that doc was appalled at the other doc. He understood the other guy wanted to prevent kidney issues, but its not worth the risk :D im so happy. I feel so much better AND i would rather take meds for 7ish days when i do have a UTI instead of risking taking meds long-term while preggo (especially since they dont REALLY know side effects in pregnant women).

Anyways, the snow has started here at Penn State! We are expected another foot of snow, on top of the nearly 2feet that we ALREADY have! Brr!
A nice cup of hot chocolate is in order :D

Evening all, welcome funkeebmp :)
Holly goodnews on those meds!
Jetters gladthere's no further bleeding.
I'm exhausted. Hoping there are some bloods results back when I go for my 16 week check up on friday, I was started on iron at this stage last time round.
Just trying to figure out the new facebook layout for 5 mins now, then I'm off to bed...

Eoz I bawled like a baby when we had to put our first kitty down 2 years ago. It's allowed they are one of the family. So do cry all you need it does help. Thats why we adopted dane the one that looked like your kitty. He is also very even tempered like you mentioned yours was allowing to be pushed in a stroller! Very cute. I hope you feel better soon though.

I am mad at FB to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->