****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

no it's not...thats great..I'll be joining you tomorrow and it feels like all my christmases have come at once! a huge step :)

congratulation x

Totally agree as I too will moving on up tomorrow as well! :happydance::happydance:

We must all celebrate the mile stones along the way as it's a really long journey when you stop and think about it really.:dohh:

Congratulations!

I was excited when my box moved up! It's a nice feeling so enjoy it.

Oh csunshine another friendly reminder, kstancook got her bfp! So you can move her to bump buddies now! lol I am sure she will love seeing that change!

lindyloo i'm already in maternity clothes :blush:
I think it's because my regular clothes are all small and fitted so there was really no room to grow!
I bought two really nice pairs of maternity jeans and nobody can even tell!

Brilliant news Lindyloo - how exciting.

Holywoodmum - how did you get on with the buggy?

Eoz - I thought you'd picked a buggy, well at least 3 to my knowledge!!! x

Buggy disaster - wouldn't fit in the boot. Well it would if you take the two front wheels off, and mangle the boot lining out of the way :( And that's one of the smallest folding ones...
I'm going to look at another one today - fingers crossed!

Mrs P it's down to 2 now lol

Yay just got my 20 week scan appt!!!!! And we are going to find out the sex wahooooo x

When is your appointment Eoz? Ours is 25 March, DHs birthdya - I'll actually be 21+4 by then!

We wasn't going to but this is my 5th and my last so we thought we would so we can start buying things now.We never used to find out the sex but though it'd be nice for a change x

Just wondering girls if there is an august baby group on facebook? Would be nice if there was that we could all join...... xxx

No there isn't one, think there was talk of starting one but then we said we were all here. Sure I am not making this up, I do remember something will have a look for it.

If I dont find it, then well I suppose it confirms the madness! lol! x

Yay just got my 20 week scan appt!!!!! And we are going to find out the sex wahooooo x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You can't, we're team yellow!! Don't do it, keep plum a suprise! PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE.

Although I know its pink! hehe!

Oh and the prams, phil & Ted or Jane??

Holywood - what pram you seeing today?

Omg i cant believe i only have a week left till i get married! next fri is gonna come around so fast, the jitters are starting to set in now and I keep thinking daft thoughts like my dress wont fit in a black cab etc :lol:

Got my nuchal scan tomorrow cant wait to see bubs again :D

It's a Safety 1st Duodeal Tandem... I bought it!!
https://dorel.wd-uk.com/uploads/prod/12191720s.jpg
She advertised it as £50, and I offered her £30 which she accepted straight away - happy days! It fits brilliantly in the boot - I have to take the front hood off, but seeing as most of the time we don't use the hood (and it's a naff hood at that, hardly covers anything) then I don't see a problem! DH wasn't too mad either - TBH at £30 he can hardly compain - I'm certain we could get most if not all of our money back on it...

Omg i cant believe i only have a week left till i get married! next fri is gonna come around so fast, the jitters are starting to set in now and I keep thinking daft thoughts like my dress wont fit in a black cab etc :lol:

Got my nuchal scan tomorrow cant wait to see bubs again :D

Wow how exciting!! A week to you wedding :) Great news! I'm sure your dress will fit fine in the car - I had all sorts of bad dreams before our wedding about what might go wrong - get it all out the way beforehand I reckon!!

Good luck with your scan too :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You can't, we're team yellow!! Don't do it, keep plum a suprise! PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE.

Although I know its pink! hehe!

Oh and the prams, phil & Ted or Jane??

I have to hun.There is a reason behind it honest lol And noooooooooo it is not allowed to be girl or my son will move out and never come back lol

Lilena wow 1 week :happydance:

Thanks ladies im excited but nervous too I think some nerves are good though! Just better ake sure I have a wee before I go to the reg office otherwise bubs will be jumping on my bladder an I dont think OH would appreciate me squirming at the altar hahaha!

eoz what sex are your other kids mrs p how bo you know it team pink are you on about your bump or eoz my preg brain is getting to me again lol

eoz what sex are your other kids mrs p how bo you know it team pink are you on about your bump or eoz my preg brain is getting to me again lol

No shes on the wind up I think lol

I have 3 girls one boy.My son has had enough of his sisters says if it's a girl can we put it back :rofl: I think (not proven) I struggle to carry boys as I have had a few losses and I nearly lost my son a few times x

Well come on then missy, I am waiting for this honest reason as to why you are abandoning me?!?! And it better be good!

Flutterbaby, I'm just getting her for leaving me, as we stayed team yellow with the girls. Our 2nd baby together you see.

For £30 holywoodmum DH certainly cant complain, he should see the prices of the ones Eoz and I have been lookin at!!

Lliena - Enjoy your wedding day hon, apart from meeting your baby its the best day ever!! Oh how exciting. Sure it will all be fine. Definately want pics x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->