****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

So we went along for scan today and bean was not co-operating at all. He or she was lay on their belly and too curled up, the sonographer was trying to nudge him/her ands they turned their face to us as if to say do you mind :haha:then went back to same position So they sent me away for a walk and some lunch and said come back in half hr as bean could have moved by then.

Went back and the little mite was still playing up so the sonographer decided to do some other measurements like head circumference etc to give baby one more chance to move around. Which he or she finally did but...

After doing the measurements its turns out I am actually 14+2 weeks pregnant not 13+2 like I though so I have gained a whole week and now have due date of 11th Aug!! Mrs P can you change me again please hehe! :happydance::happydance:

This meant that it was too late to do the nuchal scan anyway as it need to be done by 13+6 weeks. But it doesnt really matter at all. Im so happy today :cloud9:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/scan0002-2.jpg

Can see beans hands and legs dangling on the pic above ^^ :D

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/scan0001-1.jpg

Hi ladies! Hope all is well with eveyone and their bumps. I recently had my due date confirmed as the 16th of August. So many lovely summer babies!! :hugs: xx

hey girls, haven't tried asda and peacocks but will do! maybe i'm being fussy but i don't want anything clingy just yet, would probably just look like i ate too many pies!!!

in my red book it doesn't state nuchal anywhere, just says everything is there and measures the baby but i know with the nuchal they measure the back of the neck and i thought that the report would say something about that? who would i phone to find out, just the ante natal dept??

boo to me having to wait to 22.5 weeks though :-( after everything we've been through patience doesn't work well with me!! i have to see a consultant at queens to, is it obstetrics you have to see?? have that appointment in 3 weeks time so maybe she will move scan forward, fingers crossed!!

i like the idea of the birthing pool, lot of money to pay for a private room though, what if you have to stay a few nights??!! will go on the tour at some point. my sister in law said if i didn't try to book a private ante natal class soon they will all get booked up so feel like i should be on the case about that now. soooooo much to think of. don't know where to find a local one though if not at hospital.

anything else you guys think i should be thinking of at the moment???
have a lovely weekend everyone
r
x

Use netmums you can find them on there, but really I wouldnt stress if you dont get on one hon, you'll be fine when the time comes, they are so good in there. I'd make contact with your MW first before paying for them. I think they run one from Fair Kites in Hornchurch.

https://www.netmums.com/pregnancy/About_antenatal_classes.414/Havering/

Yes thats who I am seeing too next Thursday. They are checking baby's heart cos of Eleanor, Seeing Ms Otigba (sp)

My measurements are at the bottom, you got me thinking I am off to check my book. Checked my book, about third of the way down the page it says

1st Trimester something

then it has babys heart rate
length crown to rump
Nuchal translucency

I would just call the number that is on the letters that they send through to confirm your scan details but if you are there in 3 weeks bring it up then but I am sure they would have said something there and then if there was a problem.

Oh Peacocks in Hornchurch sell Maternity. Let me know if you fancy a bit of company and I'll meet you there x

Are we moving this over to second tri soon? Or, do we start a new one?

Hey ladies, hope you're all well! haven't been on on a while as find it hard to concentrate sometimes!!

had 12 week scan last friday and all seemed well - yipeee! also blood in the womb has gone, huge relief! moved edd to 19th august, who am i joining? it was meant to be a nuchal scan but the scan lady was practically mute and barely spoke, saw her do measurements and she just said all looks ok, didn't really answer questions, then i look at my report and it says nothing about nuchal just that arms there, legs there, tummy etc....don't know whether should phone up to check that's what they did?

the date for my next scan has come and it's not until 19th april, at 22.5 weeks, can't believe it's so far away, is everyone else's at 20 weeks? what about you at Queens mrs p?? may even book a private one for the meantime as it's so hard to stop worrying something is going to be wrong after what's happend in the past.

still have bad sickness, got better and now worse again, is everyone else finding it's going at 12/13/14 weeks? on a good note consiptation has been replaced by bit of upset tum but that's still a little better.

mrs p, do you know any ante natal classes you could recommend in our area? have you booked already??

i was going to find out the sex, now i'm unsure of what to do!! we have lots of names for both though!
r
x

Me!! I'm due 19th August too :yipee:
I had to invest in some maternity leggings and tights at the weekend, the leggings are the comfyiest ever, I just wear them with jumper dresses and they don't look to bad...
I got them at Asda, the bumpy bit is a bit loose though so think I still have some way before getting into maternity jeans... may have to get a few more pairs of leggings, at least they should be ok over the summer though as well.. I hope!! ;)

Are we moving this over to second tri soon? Or, do we start a new one?

I shall move it in a week or so, we were waiting for a few more girlies to get to 13 weeks so we can all move together x

Morning ladies how are we all?

For Maternity wear I find New Look and Dorothy perkins fab.Topshop to.I had a huge clearout yesterday and put 3 bin bags of my clothes in the loft.I have not bought anything brand new well apart from 1 pair of jeans and 2 tops in the sale.Everything else I have bought of here or on ebay.I have spent £130 and have a fab collection now.I will need some summer bits but again I'll hit ebay.

I am having huge worrys about childcare when I go in to labour so I am considering a home birth.OH isn't happy but Plum is due in the holidays and unless the older 2 are at there dad's I have to find sitters for 4 children.Not easy as I hope to move 22 miles away and I don't know anyone in that town but even if I stay in the village friends are few and far between.Unless I ask my mum to come up but this I am not so sure about (long story)Failing that I give birth on my own lol

I have been getting a lot of sharp pains and lots of discharge.Hope its just stretching.The headaches are way overstepping the mark now.I am getting nose bleeds to.I am taking 8 - 10 paracetamol a day.Not good i know but they are crippling me.I hope the midwife can help on Tuesday.I never got a Nuchal so have to have bloods to.yuck

What are our plans for the weekend? We're taking the kids to the country park today and tomorrow I am officially on strike x

Great photos Lliena!!!

Eoz i've been having killer two-day-long headaches too, so you have my sympathy!!

Ooh, Eoz, are we both due on Aug 9th? I thought you were 10th!!

its amazing how many people are due in august!!
im due august 17th :D i think its gonna go reallyyyy slow tho :(
good luck & congrats everyone xxx

It was my wedding day which we cancelled.And it is exactly a month before my birthday and it is on a 9 which is my lucky number and also they day I met OH.I hope i give birth then.My last baby was due nov 9th.I went in to labour on that day but she came out 12:33 am on the 10th lol Oh we had to ring 999 and my room was 9 how spooky!

Yep race is on xxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs P can you change my date please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All done x

Just finished stuffing my face with chicken burger and chips :blush: and Si made us a fry up:haha: for breakfast which we didnt have till 10am :blush:

This is not good :shrug:, feel like I need 4 main meals a day atm!! Need to try and have a swap round was eating really well and now all I want is burgers :dohh:

At this rate I'll end up the size of a house and thats without the baby growing. I'm 10lb down and would like to keep it that way or at least no heavier than my starting weight. I only put 6lb on with Eleanor I wont do this time at this rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->