****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Girlies??

There is an August thread been strated in the 2nd tri, I said we'd move over in a week or so or do you want me to get this one moved over now, as it seems a few of us are posting over there anyway.

What ever you would all prefer. x

I think we should move over now hun, and then the ones that arent quite there yet cn find us easily when they move across :)

I think we should too, we probably can all relate to the topics and threads in 2nd tri!

Hi Im due on the 9th august with my first :) Congratulations to everyone!

Hey ladies! I had my nt scan and all was perfect! I'm so thrilled! Our numbers were out of this world and our geneticist said this was a 10 out of 10 for success! I want to thank all you ladies who were thinking of me. It's been a tough year, this is one big step done (many more to go!). Love you all.

Girlies??

There is an August thread been strated in the 2nd tri, I said we'd move over in a week or so or do you want me to get this one moved over now, as it seems a few of us are posting over there anyway.

What ever you would all prefer. x

Hey hun, i noticed that lastnight too but i havnt been on this til now. I think its a good idea to move over the thread now and then when everyone else is ready to move over then then can come and join us, we can keep their seats warm !!! :haha: Hope ye are all doing well anyways !!! :hugs:

Like you said MrsP, alot of us are starting to move over now. Makes sense to take the next step. xxx

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and I cant believe I have made it! It felt like it was gonna take so long but it's here already!!

I'll hopefully see you all in 2nd trimester cos I still have another week or so in 1st tri!

TiredLady, I'll be nearly 22 weeks by the time I have my scan... hard to wait, but not the end of the world!! Last time round, bubs wouldn't behave at 20 weeks and had to go back a fortnight later for them to see everything they wanted... I've had good success in Peacocks and New Look for Maternity clothes, didn't know Asda did them. I'm hoping I won't have to buy too much... and I really like the breastfeeding tops from H&M!

Congratulations Mimiproud, Aiimee, scq09 and SarahH!! And fab scan Lliena - so clear!!
Satah, I don't think anyone else is due on 31st yet, not last time I looked anyway!! - cool!

AlwaysPraying, so glad your scan went well, you must be made up :)

MrsP I vote to move the thread now - like everyone else has said the topics in 2nd Tri are much more relevent I think even if some people are still a week or two off, and they can still come and post there anyway in our thread, like we're coming back here to do!!

As for me I am still knackered. Had my 16 week check up yesterday and it was a complete anticlimax - did blood pressure, poked my belly, wouldn't even try and listen to HB, and told me to come back in 4 weeks... I have to have more bloods done in 3 weeks time for thyroid function to see if my thyroxine dose is still OK, and she'll review that at my appointment in 4 weeks...
My head is thumping still, I have my followup with the neurologist in March. It wasn't too bad all morning, then DD inadvertently head-butted me in the nose, and it's been agony ever since, even the cocodamol haven't taken the edge off it!
DH just away out to do some shopping, I don't think I'll still be awake when he gets back! It seems awful to say, but I slept so well when he's been away on business this week, and then have had 2 terrible nights since he's been back - it's the snoring! I can sleep through it if I'm asleep when it starts, but I CAN NOT get to sleep if I wake up and hear it :( Makes me really quite miserable.
Anyway, as DH doing shopping since there's no food in the house, I'm off to have a bowl of cereal for tea and then to bed... nighty night!!:sleep:

Ooooh can I be added to the list pls

I'm due on 3rd August xxx

welcome new ladies :thumbup:

eoz my aunt had same prob with sitters and she had home birth with her 4th she said it was the best ever sooo relaxed she call mw to check her over comfirmed it started mw popped out for 2 hours while kaye rested all kids was in bed asleep she had a bath while uncle sorted towels and things midwife was back and they kept lights dim and it was really calm she pushed sammy p out and rested and in the morning when kids woke up they seen baby my uncle even managed to sleep for 4 hours with aunt because of the double bed soo they was refreshed alot more refreshed than being up all night in a hospital

mrsp i'm not fussed if you change or not i don't mind where i post as long as i can chat to you ladies :hugs:

trhe asda by us doesn't do maternity that i've noticed but i shall keep my eye out now

anyway have any of you ladies had diabetes during preg and what happened during and after preg i sobbed my heart out yesterday as read up on it as doc has said unless i loose weight and have a 0lb weight gain during this preg i'm lightly to develope it i'm gutted the thought of c-section and a injection everyday really does mess with my brain i didn't want to eat my jacket potato today i felt that bad and i've only found hb once on doppler that was before scan and i've not since i can hear water but thats about it anyone else having trouble with there doppler and if you can hear it how clear is hb :shrug:

That sounds fab hun.OH just said imagine kids go to bed wake up come in to us and see baby lol

Evening mummies,

Only just got home, had a quick read through the posts will read again tomorrow and update the front page with the new mummies. Hello and welcome by the way :hi:

I have just e-mailed Stir Crazy to have the thread moved so if its not here, you know where to find us. x

Evening mummies,

Only just got home, had a quick read through the posts will read again tomorrow and update the front page with the new mummies. Hello and welcome by the way :hi:

I have just e-mailed Stir Crazy to have the thread moved so if its not here, you know where to find us. x

Wahoo, 2nd Trimester here we come !!! :happydance:

Not sure how many of you use the 2nd tri, but there is another thread there and I posted we would be moving over soon. Wasn't implying there should only be our thread, but just if they wanted to be added to the EDD page then please let me know.

It would seem that I have caused offence somewhere along the line and that was not my intentions.

Just wanted to apologise if it has caused any offence to you all.

No offence taken here hun, I'm here to be happy and have fun. Whoop whoop, im also in great form tonight, iv not bled in 3 days and i feel great ! Babies heartbeat is 100% so iv not a care in the world !!! :wohoo:

I went and bought some maternity clothing today. I got some sweet deals....a pair of corodroy slacks, two long-sleeved shirts, one sleeveless shirt, and a sweater, and two pairs of underwear...all for only $75 I am starting to show now (it's my third so I guess my body is just assuming the bump) and my clothes were fitting awkwardly. I doubt I can use the pants just yet, but they were so cheap I just couldn't NOT buy them! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->